Confused feelings by a femanon

Confused feelings by a femanon.
Is it okay to be mad at my boyfriend for liking a profile picture of his ex that looks like this or is this something normal that I should just brush off? I don't know how I should feel.

>post literally any image of any random female
>type "femanon here"
>wait 0.03 seconds
>290 lonely, gullible spergs appear and spend the next 45 minutes screaming for tits, timestamps and sharpies in poopers

WORKS EVERY TIME

Do no ask this board for relationship advice...if we could tell you to delete your mental System32 folder, we would...you should totally delete the one on your computer, though...internet spying and stuff...

I don't know if this is pasta or what, if it is, fuck.

If it isn't, of course you should be fucking upset. Jesus fucking Christ, if you haven't already laid it out for him that if he doesn't move on from his ex (he has her added on Facebook, probably already cheating on you tbh fam) then he's gonna get dumped.

You're literally the female version of a cuck.

You should feel childish and jealous, because you are.

Post your rack for comparison op. It's the only option

>IM DOIN IT MOM
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GIRL

forfucksake

dump him

This is a cringey fucking post

Well, he likes tits

He's a man he loves tits im with a girl i love more than anything in this world but i still check out tits if possible aint nothing wrong with it

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Why? I'm not the kind of male making a habit of liking every picture of tits on facebook but it's a general male thing. Alot of guys are that type of male.

Just stop posting OP.

He's just jacking it. Don't be a cunt

>i think op is a girl

I'm glad no one ITT is taking this thread. No girl could possibly be so dumb as to have to ask the internet if it's okay to dump him.

>Implying
is the OP... or even that the OP is a girl

>Linked wrong post, but you get the idea

I'm gonna fuck you up cunt you're dumber than a box of rocks.

Alright cut the shit mate you're beginning to piss me off with your newspaper reading fucknut.

i agree with this guy, even when i was with my xgf who i was with for about 3 years we checked out chicks asses n tittys together, she even used to tell me "check out that chicks tits", ah good times

also op it would be selfish not to post timestamped for comparison, we all want to know whose are better

Man all you've done is be a little bitch this entire thread just implying implications

Oh fuck you dude, you got me good.

how about trying to talk to him about it LIKE A FUCKING ADULT THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE, before coming to any conclusions that'll drive a wesge between you and your bf?

also: men like big tits and spread ass, it's ingrained into their DNA, nothing you can changed about it.
if you want to make you man happy and KEEP HIM, YOU have to follow only two rules, make sure that his belly is always full, and make sure his balls are always empty.
if you do that, regardless how, your bf will be very loyal and give you the sun, moon and the stars to have.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

You're still a cunt, though.

Cheers user.

Cunt

that was such a poorly worded post but im hungover as shit forgive me

this
/thread

Tits or gtfo

You silly! Post tits, THEN state your business