Friday, July 29th 2016

Friday, July 29th 2016
14:31
The PURSUIT of HAPPINESS has become RESTRAINED.
WHENEVER ANY FORM OF GOVERNMENT BECOMES DESTRUCTIVE OF THESE ENDS, IT IS THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO ALTER OR TO ABOLISH IT

Find the answer.
Await further instructions.
TRUTH will soon overwhelm US.
30/7/16 14:05
Good luck.
-W

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin#Human_society
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedgwood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shugborough_inscription
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one cares fuck off

Great he's off his pills again.

for real no one gives a fucking fuck

K guy

>t. faggot that wants to become a meme

toasting in an already epic bread

Even if this isn't a fake, i don't think any one gives a shit bro.

Nigga no one is gonna take you seriously with that messy writing.

nigga did you actually look at the real cicadas before posting here

fucking do it you fat pig cunt fuck

Wtf are you even talking about

wait you want us to solve some stupid code thing you created so you can seem more deep? how about no

Ids habbening? :DDDD

bamp

w0t

Bumping cuz this "w" guy could be the next cicada tbh

>inb4 cicada 3301 all over again

tits o'er gtfo

This is an ARG, isn't it?
OR scam, either thing.

OP is a giant faggot

theres not much smart people on Sup Forums now
so i doubt people will pass the 2nd one if its possible that they passed the first

ENOUGH!!!
STOP POSTING THIS!!

gimme a hint

fuck off

wtf?

With sound is much more horrifying.

I'll always wait for you.

I think it's some stage of a sex change op

bump

Who solved the second one yesterday?

BUMP BUMP BUMP

so this is how a sawed-off shoots

The declaration of independence...
So what you're saying is you wanT ME TO STEAL THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE?!?!
National treasure 8 confirmed.
I'll see you Sup Forumsros in a maximum security prison very soon.

TopKek

sauce?

looks like she says, "I'm a woman!" at the end?

sadly, I don't know. I found it elsewhere on Sup Forums

What the fuck is this.

Charles Darwin has had a massive influence on our society.

In Britain, most shared Darwin's cautious views on voluntary improvement and sought to encourage those with good traits in "positive eugenics". During the "Eclipse of Darwinism", a scientific foundation for eugenics was provided by Mendelian genetics. Negative eugenics to remove the "feebleminded" were popular in America, Canada and Australia, and eugenics in the United States introduced compulsory sterilization laws, followed by several other countries. Subsequently, Nazi eugenics brought the field into disrepute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin#Human_society

it's an abbreviation, i forget what of though.

I would like to add that Darwin's father in law founded Wedgwood pottery.

>Josiah Wedgwood and Sons, commonly known as Wedgwood, is a fine china, porcelain, and luxury accessories company founded on 1 May 1759[1] by Josiah Wedgwood.

>In 1987, Wedgwood merged with Waterford Crystal to create Waterford Wedgwood, an Ireland-based luxury brands group. Waterford Wedgwood was purchased by the New York City-based private equity firm KPS Capital Partners in 2009, and became part of a group of companies known as WWRD Holdings Ltd., an acronym for "Waterford Wedgwood Royal Doulton." Haines McGregor were engaged by KPS Capital to help reposition the portfolio of brands, within 2 years profitability was transformed from $100m yearly debt, to break even and eventually led to the successful sale to Fiskars in July 2015 for $437m. On 2 July 2015, Fiskars Corporation acquired WWRD.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedgwood

Anyone with a Ruby compiler, try downloading cryptolalia, insert a .txt file of the declaration of independence and play with the various outputs and see what you get.

Can anyone sum this shit up for the fags just coming in?

Why is this at all relevant?

Why the fuck don't you do it?

Oro Ut Omnes Sequantur Viam Ad Veram Vitam

>Probably url
>we have no idea what we are doing
>scrolling through wikipedia pages trying to accomplish nothing
This is pretty much it.

Because I'm high as shit and I can only understand java, kek

Guy with sloppy handwriting getting oldfags to go down nostalgia path by scribbling random shit on note, and shit posting on Sup Forums.

Do you really think people involved in cryptic stuff would give a shit if you can find a wiki page

deep web onion link probably.
>Inb4 Op is cult leader.

Thx bb

Can we see the first two? I want to help with this

Faggots this op posted 2 puzzles already and this is his third one. Could this be the next cicada or something?

2012 is considered oldfag now?

Fuck, I'm old.

>no one searched on Google yet

Got it fag

My theory is its something to do with the declaration of independence, the picture isn't the answer. Did anyone open the picture in notes, could hold coordinates, or a message. Just my theory. I'm on mac and it wont let me do half the shit I want to try to do with the picture.

Use bootcamp boi

like 5 times before you did

TemPus and VIA.

Yeah, I always try these simple things (notepad, winrar etc.) with these images. Found nothing, anyway.

TO ALL THE FAGGOTS THAT THINK THIS IS FAKE:
OP POSTED THIS YESTERDAY AND POSTED ANOTHER ONE THE DAY BEFORE. BOTH THREADS WENT VIRAL AND SPREAD ALL OVER Sup Forums

Eugenicsis a set of beliefs and practices that aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

The message here is that the 1% that's ruling this current world behind the curtain has been heavily influenced by Darwinism and have embraced the eugenic mindset. They proclaim themsevles as the elite and us as the cattles, or cannon fodder.

counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/ :

>Jews have practiced eugenics since ancient times. Moreover, eugenics is an integral part of Judaism, and of the evolution of the Jewish people themselves. Eugenics is thought to be responsible for their higher average IQ, and consequently, for their higher incomes and disproportionate success in virtually all fields of endeavor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement :

>VHEMT was founded in 1991 by Les U. Knight, an American activist. Knight argues that the human population is far greater than the Earth can handle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments :

In July 1968 four pairs of mice were introduced into the Utopian universe. Each side had four groups of four vertical, wire mesh "tunnels that gave access to nesting boxes, food, and water. There was no shortages. There were no predators. The only adversity was the limit on space.
>Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/ :

>“All that wouldn’t be so bad if we could at least dull the pain with girls. But we’re treated like paedophiles and potential rapists just for showing interest. My generation are the beautiful ones,” he sighs, referring to a 1960s experiment on mice that supposedly predicted a grim future for the human race..

Chicken man here. Is op XWJL or Z? Is op still with the few?

They did these thread years before you were born newfag

Samefag - The Thread

encryptions?

That picture is fucking frightening.

>69 / 18 / 43 / 3
yfw

That second line is from the Declaration of Independence.

Ooooo-kay, that's enough Sup Forums for me for tonight...

Agreed

What the fuck does any of this mean? Can someone translate for me?

And the names correlate a bit, Wedgwood was the grandfather of Charles Darwin's wife, but I don't know what does Dickens have to do with them.

Big fucking deal, it wasn't a secret.

I don't think this is CICADA 3301 Sup Forumsros.

No shit fag

Guys there is a 9 in the code between the 's and today is the 29th. I took the 9's out of the number 9 for the code and from the number 29 for today's date. After removing both nines I realized this correlates with a song by Drake called 9. Since there are two nines I listened to the song two times but something still didn't add up. But then, it hit me. Rubescape. You need to get level 99 in all the skills in Runescape. I started playing Runescape and listening to Drake's 9 song. My face the opened up and out came a triangular prism. My face closed back up and I felt oddly calm about the whole thing. I touched the prism. My room started shaking, and a voice called out from above " you are a faggot user, stop falling for this shit". This is probably the most exciting thing I have done and am happy to be a part of this Sup Forums puzzle.

Bumping the shit out of this

could it be one of his nicknames: Boz, Dickens, Charles Dickens' Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens
or where he was born or died?

there is something softly written on the top right, I can't read it

Well, they're all English, that's for sure.

I read it as mvvov, if that means anything

>mfw previous troll post written on same stack of paper

fucking faggot op

MVVK

dis is now a rekt thread

it doesn't mean anything

I'm fine with Eugenics, as long as these nig-nog for brains people trying to implement remember that genetic strength is measured in diversity.

Every time I've seen some self proclaimed neonazi toting Eugenics as their personal philosophy, it's always turned out to be a cover for their blatant racism.

Let us be perfectly clear about something--organisms that fail in life are the scaffolding that erects a continuously improving system of evolution. Without diversity, there is no mutation, and without mutation there is no adaptation. A race that doesn't change is measurably weaker than the races which do, the method of which is continual interbreeding, punctuated by periods of separation in order to replicate the genotypes that succeed within those separated environments.

You can't have a Eugenics with just sterility alone. That's fucking retarded nonsense. And you don't have to murder someone to sterilize them--that's just wasteful.

Pic related. This human body has wonderful teets. If you can't figure out a way to get what you like out of a bloodline, by filtering out the phenotypes you don't like, then you have no business in Eugenics. If the idea of breeding with what you consider "sub-human" disgusts you, then you've completely missed the point of Eugenics, since that's entirely how you evolve your face in the first place.

If you take all the capital letters from the bottom line and remove the letters for cicada and then run it thru an anagrammer you get "coded wording jew winks tv". Not even joking. I know it doesn't mean anything but that's kinda funny.
-Chicken Man

/thread

Those tits :) God I would fuck the shit out of her

So far, we know the people are all english. The second line of what OP said was from The Declaration of Independence which is about the US breaking away from English rule.
So pretty much, nothing.