Kik cock reaction thread

Kik cock reaction thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZujisNZuw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice dick fam, send it to icedryice. Pic very related.

bumping

that is an ugly dick

>Uncut
Wonder how many times that user has heard the eww ugly dick before

that's any girls reaction to an uncut dick

Holy shit kek

Bunch of mad Jews in here

Yeah shut down Kek, weird lookin dick

Not just uncut but serious phimosis

kik cock kik cock
BOOM BOOM BOOM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZujisNZuw0

Though I obviously prefer cut cocks, I don't mind too much either way. Though phimosis is a pretty big turnoff.

is my phimosis bad? i can pull it back but it really stings, what do i do

>not even same chick
>this one looks fat and thirsty
Mad? About what stinky gentile cock? Kek, enjoy hell savage

Kek, jew detected

why do we have to be mad? have a good night user

It just cracks me up that their anteater gets laughed at all the time

Not mad bruh, just happy to know i dont get laughed at because of my windsock kek
Shalom unclean savage

Not too bad, I would get over it pretty quickly. As to how to deal with it I have no clue. Google I guess.

>jewish amerifats getting mad about other guys dicks

No girl is gonna see your "better" dicks anyway cause the only time you got laid was back when your granddad raped you.

Daaaammmn. Shots fired.

>implying judaism has anything to do with most of it.
Are you retarded?

>unclean savage getting mad that this happens anytime he pulls out his stinky wee wee

It makes more sense that the cut people are the unclean ones. Uncut hygiene problems only arise when someone doesn't shower regularly like normal people. If you mutilate your dick to get out of showering, you're a pretty unclean fuck.

nice

>It makes more sense that the cut people are the unclean ones
lol wat

>unclean
Well I shower and clean that shit everyday so not exactly, points for trying though. Same can't be said for you, just cause your dick is mutilated doesn't mean you don't have to wash it. Try showering more often than just the last time your emerged from your bedroom several weeks ago.

I said it makes more sense that the cut people are the unclean ones. Because they don't shower. Showering less = Lower Hygiene.

Gosh, I knew you were dirty but I assumed you people could read

He literally went on to explain...

Pretty sure that's not why it's done at birth retard. Also, cut fags have the luxury of being clean without having to clean, not that's much of a benefit.

So what you're saying is you're content to walk around smelling like shit but it's all okay because your dick doesn't have cheese on it. Okay.

Not even close.

ITT: uncut fags try to justify their existence

do people actually care about other people's dicks?

Faggots do.

Just start pulling your foreskin back like when you're 14.

If you didn't do that idk go to the doctors or something.

Your dick mutilation is based off being unclean, uncut people are clean and don't have to cut skin off anymore, unlike cut people who can't be trusted to clean their dick.

and women