What do you thing about this country?

what do you thing about this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement
toruchan.org/b/res/667460.html
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/nederlandse-aanhangers-gulen-vrezen-geweldsgolf-opgehitste-turken-na-vakantie~a4348340/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm turkish, but I don't feel like one anymore. Glad I don't live there, fucking shithole right now. People supporting Erdogan are the cancer of this nation.

Imagine a world without muslims.

where do you live?

Netherlands

bongburgerstan

I'm an Arab Canadian, if you care about who's answering, I like Turkey in terms of their culture and history (sort of, the Ottomans had some questionable periods but what empire didn't), but I hate Erdogan a lot. The military coup was obviously done by him, now he's turning into essentially a dictator. Other than that, I'd like Turkey a lot more if they severed ties with Israel. In general, I feel slightly warmly to them but not a country a think about often.

>The military coup was obviously done by him
what makes you think that?

that's a flag. not a country dummy

How do you feel abt Ebru Umar then?

what about this?
but wait, it's not a country either it's a map

Well, she's a different one in my opinion. She has some good thought on certain subjects and she's very strict in the "old fashioned muslim behaviors" that a lot of turkish people still have, especially here in the Netherlands. And I like that on her. Everyone who comes to a country or is born in it (like I am), but their parents are from abroad, they should always adapt to the country and not trying to be Tony Montana on the streets like they always act. I hate them for it, that's why I never had any turkish friends and never will.

Erdogan's in full purge mode

Turkey is now in very grave danger of becoming another Islamic State

Turkey was the seat of the last Caliphate and Erdogan and the extremists do entertain notions of reviving it, with him as Caliph

He's already got the palace guards dressing like Ottoman bodyguards and is reviving Topkapi-speak Turkish in the Presidential Palace

Does
Not
Bode
Well

idiots

usually I give the general populace the benefit of the doubt
but honestly turkey is just fucked

Turkey is fucking gay as hell

>Turkey is now in very grave danger of becoming another Islamic State
but i've heard that they were purging islamist gulen cult members and replacing them with seculars

It's about to be Iran. An Islamist caliphate

Glass the Muslim shithole.

Nothing of value will be lost.

Been there Muliple times, its honestly a great country full of great people but i'ts going to shit because of the government.

that looks lewd
you have more?

Thanks to the coup, he has open legitimacy to remove and install anyone he wants anywhere. It's a power grab. Since it happened, people are scared and wish for security so it makes sense for Erdogan to take people out of positions, right? Just a safety procedure after all.. in reality, it's just an excuse for him to get rid of any free thinking, liberal, freedom types from his government and install more loyal people. This is the first in a slow decline of Turkey from a flawed democracy into something probably more similar to a Russian style government.

Tell this to at least 80% of all turks living in Europe. Honestly i detest all of you except some i met at the university. They seem to have enough gray matter and didnt fall for radical Islam

Shithole

>free thinking, liberal, freedom types
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gülen_movement
>The Gülen movement is an Islamic transnational religious and social movement led by Turkish Islamic theologian and preacher Fethullah Gülen
how can muslims be free thinking in any way?

Why the fuck aren't the immigrants here in Sweden more like you. We get all the trash

i heard something about, erdogan got some information that a coup is planned, so the military started it two days earlier, being less prepared than they actually wanted to be.

anyway this country is fucked and should be purged.

Arabs/Muslims are all trash anyway that need to be placed into ovens and turned into ashes and mixed with pig shit.

Since the Young Turks under Ataturk established the Secular Turkish state as a nation, adopted Latin Script, liberated women and banned the fez and other 'extremes' of Islamic expression, they've had democracy basically.

Traditionally, under this new democracy, the military has served as the protector of the democracy itself, not necessarily the government.

Periodically, the military found it necessary to 'sweep away' any administration that was becoming too autocratic, too islamist or too stupid to continue.

This was either a failed military coup, that Erdogan then pounced on to purge moderates, secularists and school teachers--or the military 'revolt' was staged to give him the excuse to do so, a la the polish pusch of the Nazis as their pretense for invasion an invented 'attack' from Polish garrison.

Either way, the military purge is the least of it. He's getting rid of tens of thousands of school teachers, administrators and arresting hundreds of thousands of people who don't support him or are free thinkers or 'too western'.

It's not yet as bad as Indonesia when they purged 'communists' from their society, but wait for it.

When Islamists take charge, it's never pretty.

Next country we invade may very well be Turkey, anons.

Depends on what you define as 'free thinking'. I consider myself a Muslim free thinker.

Irani people are ok. They hate mudslimes & arabs.

and yet they still haven't ousted the majlis, gotten rid of the religious police, jettisoned islam and returned to zoroastrianism or given up the hajib

>I consider myself a Muslim free thinker.
user I...
>people who don't support him or are free thinkers or 'too western'.
>When Islamists take charge, it's never pretty.
But it was gulenists who wanted to take charge as islamists

toruchan.org/b/res/667460.html

He's probably just some Iranian atheist that's salty we conquered their empire like 1400 years ago. They're more common than you think. Kek.

why haven't sweden kicked out islam, hanged all niggers & put a bullet in all arabs?

You seem shocked that terrorists weren't born terrorists. Similar with atheist criminals, Christian criminals, etc. For every criminal, I could show you their mugshot next to their normal looking picture.

Do you fear for your life OP?
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/nederlandse-aanhangers-gulen-vrezen-geweldsgolf-opgehitste-turken-na-vakantie~a4348340/

lol

My bad, meant

Gulen are soft muslim they are like mormon

wasnt it the russians who gave him the intel about the coup

Every Muslim is a terrorist just waiting for an opportunity.

idk. if its true, fuck putin

imagine maths without Muhammad Ibn Musa Al-Khwarizmi

I KNEW THAT WAS FAKE!

Never thought about it like that.

Nah, I don't at all. Like I said, the only turkish people I talk to is my family. I don't care about the others, they don't know my life, what I do, etc. And I would like to keep it that way, because otherwise they will always have an opinion on what to do. I can't stand that at all. Besides that, I'm not for Gulen either. The fact that they are pushing people onto either sides is brainless and they should be shot.

I know user, I'm sorry. I have been in Sweden a couple of times, but never experienced the shit you have to deal there too. I hope all the shitty ones will get deported or shot very soon. The world will be a better place without them.

What does lewd mean?
> inb4 dictionary

Can you speak turkish?

crude and offensive in a sexual way.
"she began to gyrate to the music and sing a lewd song"

Yes, ofc. My parents thought me when growing up, but like in every language, the less you speak, the more you forget. The same with me. My English is way better than my Turkish for example.

its shit

Dunno if people who make generlist remarks based on religion care much about maths to start with... or statistics for that matter...

I don't belong there user, but thanks for the invite.

Shithole that is turning into a dictatorship that kills innocent women and children while occupying land that does not belong to them

>occupying land that does not belong to them
gonna need sauce on this

Kurdistan, Armenia, Greece & cyprus

greece and armenia has their own countries
and kurdistan is a meme

Kurdistan is not a meme it's a occupied land belonging to oppressed people Istanbul belonged to Greece Cyprus was invaded and Armenias have been massacred in the historical armenia

>Kurdish massacre
>Armenian genocide
>Cyprus massacre
>Greek genocide
Revenge will hit you one day like a nigger dick in the ass of a blonde white girl

>>Kurdish massacre
need sauce
greece was established in 1821
ottomans conquered istanbul in 1453
so it was never theirs

Dersim 1938
need more sauce? I have more than enough

just because it wasn't drawn on a map doesn't mean it hasn't belonged to them taking something away forcefully doesn't make it yours that is theft you can justify it as much as you want hard truth is you are land thiefes

now you totally sound like a leftist cuck

L A N D T H I E V E S

like I said justify it as much as you want you can't change the fact that it's theft

>taking something away forcefully doesn't make it yours
Actually it does. If it doesn't, we all must go back to the Africa.

NUKE THIS SHITHOLE

according to your logic if I run up to you with a gun take away your car it will be mine

That's pretty much how the half of the world was conquered so yes

If you are powerful enough to get away with it. Yes.

doesn't make it right

in old times, it worked just like how you said, why are you so mad about it anyways

Nigger spotted

Ooh it's not right? So should i leave my country and leave here to native americans? (don't really know where my grand grand fathers were from tho)
Really, nobody gives a shit

it's still theft and we all know that theft is wrong that is a part of history that should not repeat we should all live in peace not with hate toward another and this will not happen until people that have been treated unjust will get justice

>t.unibrow

I can't recall the last time a muslim helped me out

Dude, stop talking like a 40yo feminist cunt
If your land is conquered, you obey and get assimilated or die
It's something natural, it's how mankind has been doing for thousands of years

it's not a thread about religion it's about a country

That is not possible and simply ridiculous the least you can do is to treat them with respect and apologize wich the USA has done to make peace but turkey is trying to cover up their mistakes by murdering and imprisoning people that's why turkey is a shithole that will fall apart

I am a 40 year old feminist for saying that all people should live in peace?

i thing you're a fag

>That is not possible and simply ridiculous
So if you kill all the natives you're the good guy
If some natives are still alive you have to give them clay?
Did i get it right?

I think you need a dictionary

yeah what about no you faget

Possible Fetocu?

what I mean is what's done is done and that if you made a mistake you should own up to to it and try to make it right

Is this your first argument with an armenian? They use every single logical fallacy to convince you otherwise.

This better be bait
Here we go back to

said the Turk you people are the biggest hypocrits I know

Rasheed pls go

Dude, are you really an armenian? That's disgusting!

No I am not and why would that be disgusting?