Has anyone ever realised how fucking deep the ocean is? Jfc I'm gonna have nightmares if I have to fly over sea. Plus...

Has anyone ever realised how fucking deep the ocean is? Jfc I'm gonna have nightmares if I have to fly over sea. Plus, if your plane crashes, you're stuck out in the middle of the ocean, by yourself, with no food or water, or no people. You'll slowly go insane. Plus, if your raft sinks, you don't die once you run out of oxygen. The body takes about 5 or so minutes for it to shut down without oxygen. So just imagine yourself slowly sinking into the ocean. And how deep it is. Not knowing whats at the bottom. Fun fact: We know more about space than our own oceans. Only about 7% of the ocean has been discovered by man. Fuck dude. Imma have nightmares now. Oh, and at the surface, if you see a very tiny speck, its the size of an elephant compared to the depth of the ocean.

not deeper than ur mom asshole when he took my 20 inches of cock

>he
What did he mean by this?

They just discovered the deepest 'blue hole' on earth out in the South China Sea. Just.. now.. discovered it. In 2016.

We've got a lot to learn. Imagine your plane crashing or ship sinking out by the Marianas Trench and being trapped inside dead as the ship slowly sinks into the crushing depths of Davy Jones' Locker.

>no water
You sure about that?

fuck that.

Drinkable water I meant.

no, fuck you nigger cuck

hey fuck you girlyboy

badass way to go imo

I meant fuck that about the whole being dead in the plane at marinas trench. Calm down.

I don't give a shit. You told me to go fuck myself so eat a dick ass wipe.

Kill yourself

Don't tell me to calm down nigger
Not after that shit

Shut the fuck up you dick wad. Go hop on these nuts and suck my schlomo

Have you realised how fucking thick the Earth's crust is?

I'm not hopping on shit until you eat my raw sweaty hide ass out, fucking nigger

Not as thick as my dick.

The hell is "that shit"? It seems like mommy needs to change you're diaper. I can smell the shit you're spewing all the way over here.

I was in the ocean last week and I honestly got frightened when I went far enough out that it was 8 feet deep.

Boohoo cry me a river, change me yourself and kiss my ass clean unless if you're too much of a pussy to do it, just cuck my shit up.

>Jfc
Watch your fucking language, wretched soul. Lest you desire a hell fire.

HISSSSSSSSS
>scurrys away

>plane crashes in the middle of the sea

Have you ever been on an airplane? They always choose routes closest to landmass if no landmass is available

Also. Yeah it's pretty spooky, but why would you ever put yourself in the situation that leaves you stranded at sea of you hate deep water

>inb4 I want to travel to an island
You want to go to an island despite being paranoid over water? You're dumb

its not that deep really