Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSUhVLaxlZc
youtube.com/watch?v=VKAvIv5-cxw
i4u.com/2016/04/109205/resident-evil-final-chapter-opens-early-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=e8gfGhVL3qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6 MINUTES

I fucking love these movies

I only liked the first 3 but they are actually retarded. 2 is my favorite because jill was actually a character instead of background shit to make alice seem interesting which she isn't.

Good goyim. Give us more of your shekels for our movies.

You're a faggot these movies are great because they're hilarious action shlockino

God tier intro scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=SSUhVLaxlZc

youtube.com/watch?v=VKAvIv5-cxw

Right about schlock they suck ass. Baba zombie when?

Who hype for The Final Chapter? I can honestly say I am.

wait
they are making another? fucking why?

I hope not

>tfw marathoned the whole series recently

feels gr8

Watching Wesker kick ass is really satisfying 2bh

Did you die? I only like 1,2&3.

first one was good.

Japan gets it first.

i4u.com/2016/04/109205/resident-evil-final-chapter-opens-early-japan

JUST

2 is definitely my favorite, i almost couldnt make it through 4 though

>tfw japan unironically loves these movies

>During filming, Jovovich's stunt double Olivia Jackson was severely injured when her motorcycle collided with a camera crane, leaving her in a medically-induced coma for two weeks. Among Jackson's injuries were cerebral trauma, a crushed face, a severed artery in her neck, a paralyzed arm, several broken ribs, a shattered scapula, a broken clavicle, torn fingers with a thumb that needed to be amputated, and five nerves torn out of her spinal cord.[17] Jackson announced in December 2015 that her paralyzed left arm will need to be amputated.[18] A second accident occurred during filming on December 3rd when crew member Ricardo Cornelius was crushed to death by one of the film's props, a U.S. Army issue Hummer, while on set.[19][20] Filming ended on December 9, 2015

Reason why it's late

chinese people are so cucked they love le big stronk american hero

Do not look up what a degloved face unless you want to vomit.

What really?

Yeah I knew about all that stuff, but why is post production taking a year? Last I checked the release date is 2017.

This is borderline experimental

It's literally live action anime.

She was probably a whore and an SJW, who cares. I hope her whole body gets degloved.

holy shit that list

2 is my favorite because jill actually looks like her game counter part and I enjoy city environments in zombie movies.

Someone post Julia Voth the mocap of Jill since REmake.

Is it still edgy if I'm being genuine?

essential borderline experimental-core

youtube.com/watch?v=e8gfGhVL3qs

Oh wow, forgot what a qt Mila used to be.

It makes you genuinely edgy.

Nice.

I wish she wasn't such a stick though. I like a bit of curve.

Years later I'm still mad he died.

it always annoyed me how much room he had behind him.

Didn't they clone him and rain in the newest one? The one with Leon,Ada, and Barry. I haven't watched it but it sounds legitimately retarded.

Should I watch it?

jesus CHRIST mila was just perfect back then

MULTIPASS

That troll laser lmao

Never watched it, Is it worth watching?

fifth element is great

These movies are like if you put the video game scripts through google translate 3 times and shoot a movie with the results.

They are fun in that "This is so stupid" way.

I read bit of the George Romero script and it sounded awesome wish it was made.

In the script Jill and Chris were romantic, do the games allude to that at all?

How come none of the games have all the main characters? RE6 is the closest but didn't have Jill,Claire,Barry, and Rebecca(yes I know Barry is a stretch for mc)

Yeah Jill and Chris have a thing going on in the game but it gets complicated because of brainwashing and other bullshit.

Also the reason why some characters don't appear in other games is because they take place at different times, in different places, and the circumstances are different. Like in Resident Evil 4 Leon is tasked by the US president to go rescue the president's daughter who got kidnapped while on vacation in Spain.

I played up til 5 main story but don't remember any romantic banter/references at all. Revelations and Revelations 2 are pretty good imo and brought back Barry .

Well to be honest I don't know exactly what Jill and Chris's deal was since I only played 4 and a little bit of 1 and 5 and from what I played in 5, there was some sort of implication that they were more than partners.

Kill yourself pleb

I think there is one imo but capcom never did anything with it. Imagine a game where you play as a pregnant Jill and you have to use pickles and ice cream as weapons. Playing as a pregnant woman would be funny as fuck.

>Whoops my water broke and the zombie fell down.

nice normie reaction bait

1 and 2 were decent, 3 was watchable because of the first 2 then it went to absolute shit. not even watchable or enjoyable in anyway.

Well this conversation took a turn.

The fight scene's a pretty good recreation of the one from Resident Evil 5 2bh.

A shame we'll never get another one cause Wesker's permanently deadzo.

what

Admit you'd play it just to say you played as a preggo.

Be kekworthy

These movies are so dumb but so good (well, 5 sucked). They're like B-movies with a good budget.

Plus Milla a cute

It's 7 minutes, faggot.
>7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you
Who \Wesker\ here?

Not wanting to play as preggers Jill and at the end of the game have the baby punch boulders.