Anyone here fuck with DPH before? Just got some and want to try it but I want to be safe about it...

Anyone here fuck with DPH before? Just got some and want to try it but I want to be safe about it. What are some things that I should avoid and what are some things that I should do.

Also general drug/stoner thread

wouldnt recommend it. ive messed around with it a few times, most i ever took was upwards of 600mg. its not a fun high and the hangover sucks ass. just go do DXM instead

>What are some things that I should avoid
trying to trip on benadryl for one

seriously its a deliriant and makes you have a waking nightmare with spiders for a few hours. not sure why anyone would want to try it. if you want a cheap OTC high definitely go with dxm (robitussin)

take 500-600 mg and have a fun delirium trip take at night for better effects
remember nothing is real no matter how it looks dont go outside

Is it similar at all to sleep paralysis type stuff?

well DPH is an antichloinergic agent so it does act as an antagonist for neuromuscular junctions making it pretty hard to move. if thats what you mean

well that and the hallucinations.

check'd

HAVE A TRIP SITTER WHO IS STRONGER AND BIGGER THAN YOU OR TWO TRIP SITTERS WHO CAN RESTRAIN YOU! i tried out of curiousity once. i caught my stove on fire before they even realised i was high and i tried to walk outside over a dozen times. if i had made it outside i guarentee i would have been arested. this shit fries the way your head works. i have eaten so many shrooms in one sitting i don't even have an estimate of how many it really was. a small brown bag about half full is as close of an estimate i can get you. and THAT was insane but THAT has nothing on the danger of deleriants. real talk. i would just skip this high bro. its not fun i did it to learn what a deliriant feels like and while i don't regret it i do not recommend it. and again a trip sitter is a MUST without a trip sitter capable of restraining yuo you could become a danger to yourself and others.

check'd check

Don't fuck with diphenhydramine.

DO that DXM stuff instead. I never tried it, but I got a bottle laying around here, been meaning to try it.

anons, what dosage for DXM? I got some stuff that DOES NOT have acetamenaphen/paracematol in it so no danger in it. What dosage?

its not standard hallucinations. if i could try to explain its a little closer to a dream. its not that you hallucinate i've done that on dozens of psychedelics, but deliriants they are just THERE its not oh that looks neat i can see the grim reaper. you are just in talks with the grim reaper and you don't even realize its weird. you will light a million cigarettes that dont exist and end up in conversations with people who arn't there.

how much did you take?

Same here i plan on taking my first 225-300 tonight. Will post results if still up.

probably a good idea to start with about 200mg. most i did for DXM was probably 6-700mg. shits awesome

Isn't that the point though? Like to experience that kind of stuff?

I like delirants.
Datura is my favorite.
To start tripping balls with dph you need to ingest more than 200mg my man.
All my trips were crazy, not fun but crazy and interesting.

One time I spent the night among the shadow people in my room and when it started to get scary i tried to hide under my bed sheets and literally melted into the bed and went to another dimension.

Delirant trips are no fun, but interesting def not for easy and simple minds.

Im pretty sure that if you get scared easily you will have a really bad time.

Good luck.

honestly i don't remember an exact number but i looked up dosage based on body weight and took 90% of what was considered a very high doseage but was still safely away from the LD 50 range.

Had a similar experience on 740mg

is this a good first time amount? will it do the job without being to much?

The hangover last so long! It's ok while your on it but the after effects for 2 days are shit. I needed opiates to re balance for the off time.

it was for ME but a lot of people are just doing it for the fun. if you go into it understanding you are going to be tormented destroyed and NEED HELP GETTING THROUGH IT i cannot stress a trip sitter enough. im a big guy and it took 4 people who knew how high i was to watch me. not everyone has that luxury of people who understand what you are trying to do which is basically be INSANE for 9-10 HOURS its not fun i do no reccomend it for fun in fact i do not reccomend it period. that being said i understand its appeal and if you choose to experiment with it i get that too. but its not enjoyable on any normal level. interssting afterwards but its a miserable drug.

well I'm not really looking for fun. That is why I am so interested in trying it. I shouldnt have a problem with being scared or anything. How much more than 200mg should I take for a first trip?

I will second this. Had night long conversations with people I knew. None were actually there come to find out. Time was slipping around, not sure the actual line of events but lots of bugs too. Masturbation may have happened or that might have been a dream as well.

less than 400mg and over 200mg. This is the internet you will have people telling you that they took 3 grams of dph and shit. Taking more than 400 is unhealthy and can actually kill you. Read about it.

dph is one of my dope essential drugs (by dope i mean opiates of whatever sort). need some kind of antihistamine + increased sedation is nice synergy. on it's own it's not really recreational. but some people enjoy tripping on DPH alone and jacking off for some reason, says it makes the experience more pleasurable, idk

haha yeah i remember feeling like shit for 3 days

listen to this guy, the more you take the more youll start to feel your heart rate and blood pressure go up and your temperature as well

600mg. Don't redose if it doesn't hit. You will start to feel an ecstasy like feeling in your hands thats when you know it's starting. Have a TV with some good shows, thats the only thing that stopped the crazy shit for me.

Definitely, was worth it for the experience but never again cause the recovery.

anybody doing drugs tonight other than DPH?

W HAS POSTED A NEW PUZZLE

Pure opiates my man.

Had a walk in the park after dosing 200ug of LSD the other night. I'm a lightweight so it was a potent experience. Trees in pic were soooo fucking cool with the light reflecting on the leaves.

Bought to smoke a bowl of Gorilla Glue. Life's great.

awesome, ive been trying to get my hands on some benzos but no luck for me

be prepared it's fucking awful, trippy but awful

Gonna trip on 250ug next weekend, gonna be a first timer for me with LSD. Just planning on taking it and maybe go for a nice long walk.

How much did 200ug cost ya?

I got a story for you guys.

I was like 19 and was gonna take Benzo for the first time. Me and my friend got a whole package of Xanor/Xanax for a good price. I took 2 pills to begin with and it was I think 2mg tabs or whatever they are.

Anyways I had a good time for about 2 hours before I wanted to take more. I paid my friend some cash so I would be allowed to take more pills. He was supposed to keep me safe.

We took maybe 5 more pills thinking it'd be fun and we crushed it and smoked it all instantly. After this I got blackouts and couldn't remember anything except my friend locked me in a closet and i was just asking "Why are you doing this?". I wasn't freaking out or anything but I punched a hole through the fucking closet with my fist and I put my dick through it and started laughing.

I ended up sleeping there in the closet but before I passed apparently. But except the dick shit I remembered my friend giving me like 5 more pills and he took the rest. I got a pic of my dick through the closet and a video of me punching through the wall.

Next day I still had no memory and it was first on monday I actually started acting normal again (I took it on a friday i think)

I used it stupidly 2+ grams before..
Never touch this shit ever.

took a lose dose and got tired and felt out of it, desperate high for fiends

Got the pic?

>Mfw only 3 grams of cocaine left till the next shipment drops in my area mid week.

it gives you a shitty groggy feeling

You mean Benadryl, faggot? Whoa, that's hardcore shit there. Try smoking dried rat shit instead.

Take a gram of dph.
Turn on taebow
Feel like your training in the hyperbolic time chamber with 100 times earth gravity.
???
Sayian status.

Seriously your life will be better off never having tried it.. I am serious. Try DXM instead if you are smart enough to find it as the only ingredient.

Smoking benzos.
Totally a real thing that works./sarcasm

does it do similar stuff?

that and you wont be able to take a piss no matter how bad you have to go or how hard you try.

Maybe I drank too much water, but I pissed all over my dirty laundry apparently in front of my sister

Anyone know a good place to pick up in Baltimore. Looking for oxy mainly.