Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?

Other urls found in this thread:

usacarry.com/alabama_stand_your_ground_castle_doctrine_law.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where i live, we dont have them in a vending machines
you have to actually do some work to get one
we actually have safe streets here, no one needs a gun

Because I'm irish and don't need a weapon.

I've got a Roger Mini-30. Close enough.

Chinese M305? I do though and it is great.

It's completely unnecessary

Fuck off OP I've got loads of cardboard boxes in the house.

Because I like bows and arrows.

Best home defense weapon imo.

>Canada

I do, no synthetic shit though. Walnut

ITT: eurocucks and liberal faggots spout out their asses about god-given rights they will never understand

I would if I had cash

No where on earth has safe streets. Nice try though.
As long as humans live somewhere, there will be shit tier people looking to fuck you over.

Semi-Autos over .22lr are illegal in the UK

Eurofag here. Totally agree with the US right to arm yourself to the teeth. There'd be a lot less of this terrorist tomfoolery going on around here.

also you could an hero out of this world and make it a better place

Because i prefer my 800mm Gustav cannon

(you)

that old bastard looks like it came through the wilderness for 40 years with Moses and the jews.

How many European deaths are acceptable by these ISIS cunts. Like, where do we set the line before we actually do something about it. I gotta be honest man, I'm not 100% sure the facebook profile pic filters are stopping them.

guns are cool but really fucking expensive for a toy that i can't use in a populated area, i swear you americans literally just buy them to piss of liberals

Same bro

Yes that's the second best thing about gun ownership

what is your definition on safe?
it's more likely to hit by lightning here than ... well anything, on the streets, even the youth of the night are peaceful.

Meh, not really. Depending on where you live there is probably a range near by that you could go to. They arent that expencive, only as expencive as you want to make them. I have many that I paid less than $100 for.

Same here mang
Feels good

Because my dick isn't small.

>m14
just buy an FAL you fuckin faggot

Cause I'm not American

That looks identical to a shitty air soft rifle I owned...strap and all.

what correlation does penis size and firearms ownership have?

They are expensive. I can't afford one.

Literally have it with me or by me 24/7 my man

OP is probably a Canadian and cannot buy a superior weapon such as the FAL. Fuck you canada, banning the right arm of the free world.

What a faggot
Ahhahahahahahahahahaha

i don't think we have any commercial shooting ranges in the uk, there was one we used as a kid when i was in the army cadets, and you can go clay pidgeon shooting out in the countryside, but i don't live in the countryside

ITT: Assmad yuropoors

They say they don't need them and think they're unnecessary, but the very same day they say such retarded things, a dune coon shoots up their city :^)

stay mad, rest of the world

it doesnt take glock mags...

>read captcha as stormfront xD

1:1 greatest form of natural male enhancement

The "god given" right to end another person's life with a entirely man made device for taking 3 steps onto your property.

Because I own the superior battle rifle

also, why would you be interested in the size of another mans penis?

That's my dream gun but unfortunately I live in MD and we're all cucks

What did you just say to me you little bitch

why is your shirt 3 sizes too big?

There is a reason why the word "your" was included in that sentence.

You have a right to defend yourself and your property, something yurocucks can't do. How's it working out, Eurabia?

Same as u were all a little curious

>3 steps
If he takes 1 step in my house against my will I have a legal right to end his life.

I'm a Dub. Live in US last 20+ years. I've a Henry Silverboy lever action (think John Wayne rifle)
They're a ton of fun for shooting, fellas, and not everyone here is gun crazy. Remember we've 320 million people here. 92 times the population of the 32 counties. So there's bound to be a few nuts. But I honestly feel safer here than when I visit Irish cities. Come here on vacation, go shoot, have fun. Slán

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GREEK KNOWLEDGE?

I have guns but honestly I don't care about owning them that much alot of sad sacks think owning a gun is something to be proud of its just another toy to play with

Please splain how a FAL is superior

speak for yourself, fag.

>because the war was lost years ago

i'm going to america for a year in about a week
the ammount of fucking safety briefings we had to have
>don't get in a bar fight, you'll get shot
>don't go into the wrong part of town, you'll get shot
>my favourite one was "the police are not your "mates", don't call them "mate" "

Cuz my "friend" stole it from me...currently building up my arsenal to get it back

No one gives a shit about southern Germany

Because they're fucking huge, I own an intermediate rifle instead.

Most American made guns are shit tier

I don't live my life in fear

Because I lost a shitload of weight and still wear my 3X shirts to bed

BITCH PLZ

Gone from medium quality bait to low quality bait.

i can't pass a usa federal background check BRO

Too right but I was born way after that so I don't give a shit about it , funny to see my grandparents get pissed about it though

people shoot for fun as well. go outdoors and get some sunshine on your skin.

To address this:
1. There is just as much a danger of being stabbed in Europe if you get drunk and start a fight. Be polite, and you won't end up dead.

2. Niggers and spics are violent, true. They'll will get guns regardless of what laws are in place.

3. We don't have homoerotic terms like "mate" in the US because we aren't fags.

your facial hair makes your mouth look like a vagina

wat

>letting rules stop you

Probably one of the most common rifles in canada next to the SKS

Don't need it

don't do the crime if you can't do the time BRO

270?

I'm not your mate, buddy!

I'm not baiting, bro. It is legal in my state to kill someone for crossing into my property illegally. Happens many many times a year.

>homoerotic
kek

>Why don't you own one?
Cause guns are for pussyfags

Because I can think of and own much nicer guns. LOL That being said, if it is your only option from an economic perspective, it is a good choice.

CITATION PLZ

so all you have to do to get away with murder is to move the body into your garden?

30-06 BAR MK2 custom

Have you ever even haerd of the Bible. I'm fairly sure that "thou shall not kill" is very high up the ten commandments
>God given

That's not the American way bro
You have to not get into trouble then abuse Americas awful gun laws , get gun, go kill everyone

Because I have this.

But only because I'm in the home guard. Regular people shouldn't own weapons like these.

Guns are actually fucking stupid half of you in here probably aren't competent enough to handle a gum safety especially in a panicked situation

Thanks!

It's called forensics, and you need to explain how you felt your life was in danger,

If god was real

>stupid
>gum safety
>stupid gum

usacarry.com/alabama_stand_your_ground_castle_doctrine_law.html

If a thief is found dbreaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no bloodguilt for him." Exodus 22-3

>being this retarded

Fuck off with that FAL POS no one cares, Its the limp dick of the freeworld

Also a MD fag. Hate our gun laws so fucking much.

AMERICA
I don't care really because they have terrible gun laws but it only effects them

I'm not your buddy, guy

Besides, if you think you need a gun to threaten a teenager with a hammer who wants your TV, you must be the world's biggest pussy.

At least we can spell!