My gf decided to get my cum in her mouth for the first time...

My gf decided to get my cum in her mouth for the first time. When it happened I had mixed feelings - I was aroused as fuck but I hated her for doing something so slutty against her will (she wasn't expecting to enjoy it). After that I said "your suffering was worth my pleasure" to express my feelings and show her what she just became. She said it was the worst thing she has ever heard after sex. Lol, fucking slut doesn't know what she wants and then jump on me when I say the truth.
Anyway, let her be a slut, but I want to get rid of that hate and disgust, so I can fully enjoy it. How?

>your suffering was worth my pleasure

holy fuck, this is now a cringe thread.

what the fuck OP

the fucking aspergers of people on this board NEVER surprises me

So when did you realize you're actually fucking retarded?

>"lol, fucking slut"
>"your suffering was worth my pleasure"
>"let her be a slut"
>"so slutty against her will"

i'll just let it hang there for a moment..

This

You don't deserve a girl dude. I hope she dumps you

You can't it's an innately degrading act and she has shown herself to be less than your equal. Just continue to use her for sec while looking for someone closer to your level.

gonna have to apologize. you sperged out pretty hard

OP has a massive inferiority complex. I personally hope she puts you in your place by fucking a Chad behind your back and making sure to do that thing she won't do with you

Kek

ok bro fuck these fucking haters i know exactly how you feel because i was in a similar situation,you gotta watch her fuck someone else then her sluttyness is so hot its overwhelming,to hot for you to get mad.you will love putting your dick in her slutty little mouth fill of some other dudes cum ;D trust me

degenerate idiot HOLY

There is only 1 way... show us her nudes

if ur gf is hot she deserve it if shes ugly marry her.

You might be right because I love fapping to material where bitch sucks on dick one after another with cum on her face. Google "zhuzhas outdoor bukake" and you will know what I mean. Anyway, I hope you are not right, I don't want to be a cuck.

how do you know that?

anyway guys, I came in my mouth few times 12 years ago and I did regret it instantly and I'm hiding that fact. Maybe that's the reason I hate her?

OP you amazing autist, here's a lesson:
>Girlfriend is sucking dick
>About to cum
>Pull her hair
>Force down throat
>She starts swallowing
>Not a drop left when pulling out
DONT:
>"Your suffering was worth my pleasure"
DO:
>"Good girl."
>Go down on her
Learn it faggot.

The autism has leveled up

I can't imagine saying "good girl" to a girl while fucking because I would feel like a father fucking his daughter. That is sick or I'm sick. And I do go down on her, I love it.

everyone has secrets

How the fuck do you have a clearly submissive girl and never call her a good girl? How? That's the fucking go to for subs

I don't understand your confusion and your theory. I just don't talk during sex because I don't feel like talking. Ok, I might say "you fucking slut" but I choose to not express my feelings.

W/e man. You're missing out.

when you say "good girl" who are you then?