Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8yhzhsey4JY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh... get an abortion?

what do you mean a remedy?

it's a fetus not hayfever, just flush it out

but it cost too much money man
I need low-cost remedies

You want a girlfriend with a damaged vagina?

We're talking about flushing a baby out of your girlfriend's fucking pussy pay the god damn money you irresponsible fuck.

oh. abortion is free where i live.

you're gonna have to shell out, friend.

you could try drinking and doing lots of drugs to coax a miscarriage, but if it doesnt work then you're stuck taking care of a FAS baby.

there's really nothing you can do that doesn't also hurt/endanger your gf.

idk, I'd rather a granny vag than 18yo money sucking whole
pls, I know ther'e a guide somehwere
I saw ti posted
it was some herb medicine to kill the zygote, pls

there's some shit in orange juice that if you drink enough of causes a miscarriage

Are you in the US? Is she only recently pregnant? You can get a medical abortion for like $500. It's basically a big pill. It's a fuck of a lot cheaper than having a kid.

You can't afford to get an abortion, but can you afford a baby? Think about the long term, dude. If you both literally don't have enough money to get an abortion, get it on credit. You'll thank me later. Or, you'll be wishing you took my advice when you realize how much diapers alone cost.

I'm not saying to not get an abortion, I'm saying to get a doctor to do it because you idiots are going to grab a coat hanger and cause some damage.

I'm not for abortion but in your case I will make an exception.

Abortion is natural. 50% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. Babies literally abort themselves. Helping a few along every now and then doesn't make you an abomination.

Planned parenthood can get you discount rates on abortions in some states

Push her down a long flight of stairs. Mutiple falcon punches?

Vitamin C? I heard this shit works

Doesn't smoking crack sometimes cause a miscarriage?

Shit in her vag. That's gotta do something

punch in the stomach

Shh, lets see where this goes.
Unscrew the coathanger and use your imagination.

Here is a remedy for you open.
youtu.be/8yhzhsey4JY
Hope it helps you.

Yeah but I think there's also another chemical linked with vitamin C, not sure on the science behind it though

Double suicide because we have too many retards unable to operate condoms.

push her down the stairs you cuck

Try aborting yourself or your gf first and then tell me how moral it is.

pennyroyal tea (like the Nirvana song). well known feticide

Pack of camal no filters a fith of old crow and some jumping jacks simultaneously

Oh just wait till its born and pillow snuff the little bastard

Miscarriage =/= abortion you fucking pleb

Adoption you idiot

> I want to argue about abortion but didn't want to just say it

0/10

Push her down the stairs. It's cheap and doesn't require you to visit the doctor beforehand

Have the little treasure. Start your family. You may be young but it's your child how could you think of harming it? Unless your a nigger... Then end that little thief.

Adoption. People always forget that. Find a fam to pay ALL her expenses plus a modest profit.

Then get a vasectomy, you fool. I did. No problems. All vasectomy fears are bullshit.

google herbal tea induced miscarriage abortion.

--
now can someone tell me HOW TO GET SHARPIE OFF OF MY COCK

Ethanol

Just have her drink like a gallon of real orange juice a day, it'll fry the fetus

holy fuck

Adoption is the moral thing to do.
Abortion is the hillary Clinton thing to do.

My mom drank gallons of Creme Soda when she was pregnant with me and I don't even have dieuhbeetus

Morning after pill?

>consevacucks
>boartion
>ammoral
i agree. you should never get children

go to planned parenthood, they'll be willing to help you two morons avoid responsibility. while at it make sure to tie your tubes so you'll never create an baby again

kill yourself
you won't have to deal with it

another picture, from earlier today sharpie lol.

actually it's a parasite

forgot pic lol

Try foods that cause miscarriages

yeah, it does

Have you honestly tried beating the shit out of her? I mean so long as she agrees a bunch of really strong kicks and punches should work.

Then again, I'm 27 and I've only had sex like twice! So the upside to being a basement dweller is this! Plus no STDs

This.
If you're complaining about money now, you'll both be fucking destroyed for life if you have that baby. GET AN ABORTION.

Oh yeah the morning after or plan B pill. I think that's only like $50.

OP I am here for you

Hey those are only 99.9% effective. There's still another .1% that God hates

no man
havent.you heard of the crack baby?

maximum baiting

Doesn't work

Stfu you moron. Even if this is bait idc I'm replying. And I don't have the patience to reply to every anti-abortion retard in this thread, so hey all you people won't you listen to me. Fetuses don't even have thoughts AT ALL until they're a couple months along. It's just a cluster of cells until that point. I don't here everyone crying every time they peel off a scab, or cut their toenails. Or even, god forbid, take a shit.

This is coming from a man who's wife is 6 months pregnant by the way. Get over it. Abortions are a choice, not murder. if you're 9 months pregnant and decide you don't want it anymore, too bad. That shit's already alive and waiting to pop out. But up until consciousness it's a fucking by-product of the human body.

Sorry been thinking about this shit alot lately, feel free to ignore. Unless you think abortion is wrong, in which case 'You don't have a choice'

wait, how do I do it
mix 1 from each?

just shell out the cash for an abortion because if you fail, the kid's probably gonna be as retarded as you are

Get a broomstick, sharpen one end and slam it up her vagina, wiggle around. I've done it, you can do it too

Get pennyroil. Make tea out of it. Not pleasant but it will force her to start her period and force a miscarriage. If she's still very early on then you can also have her drink lots of oj and start her on vitamin c supplements. Has a similar effect but less effective. My fuck buddy has used these methods before. (Before i was around)

Adoption jackass.

Vitamin C literally just kills everything. It can force a miscarriage if yoy have enough in your system.

>inb4 consevacucks telling me that boartion is ammoral

What the fuck did I just read?

>boartion

>ammoral

do this OP

A swift dropkick to the womb ought to fix her right up.

bump

Hospitals give out condoms, contraceptives, the morning after pill. You have access to affordable birth control, and even clinics give you discounts based on your income. You really have no excuse other than being a piece of shit avoiding personal responsibility to get an abortion. And we can assess that you don't have any money in the bank saved up for when shit hits the floor, so I can see why you're preemptively taking shots at "consevacucks" with your public educated text skills.

If you can't find an alternative and you don't have the money, you're going to have to look for a loan and cough up the cash. Whatever remaining cash you have you can go back to feeding your addictions while pointing fingers in politics thinking it's going to get you out of your hole.

I heard drinking six liters of water within an hour will terminate the pregnancy.

That only stops girls from BECOMING pregnant, it does absolutely nothing once the girl is for sure pregnant.

OP, if she's in the first trimester then you can go to your local planned parenthood and get the abortion pill for $700 or less without insurance.
If she's past 3 months then you can get the abortion surgery for $1,500 or less without insurance.

There are home remedies but most of them are kinda dangerous so you'll end up with hospital bills regardless so you may as well get an actual abortion.

Some home remedies include...
>Taking as eating various foods that encourage miscarriage like cinnamon and others you can look up (this is probably the safest method)
>Taking as much vitamin C as you can without overdosing
>Physical trauma to abdomen of course
>Using a wire hanger or crochet hook to try and pull it out (this one is probably the most dangerous as it results in the most death by those to attempt)

Also, even if you successfully enduce a miscarriage, it's still encouraged that you go to the doctor because if she didn't completely miscarriage she can get a possibly fatal infection or she can possibly get a hemorrhage and bleed out from having a miscarriage.

So basically you're not going to avoid a doctor's bill unless you're okay with your gf dying so just get a regular abortion.

Well said

Yes kill her and then your self you selfish bastards or learn to use a condom but preferably go with the first one. And yes im aware the condom part is not a solution since you bitch is pregnant

Fisting video, with an orange

Shove it into her babby hamper and the Dems will claim 'muh body muh right '

>welcome to web lore

caffeine aborts the baby
there are many things that abbort babbies safely and cheaply
she can also stop eating, this will abort the baby in a few weeks a month and a half tops

shoulda put some rubber on sonny if you're too much of a pussy to handle being a parent. pro tip, kill yourself.

Stab her in the tummy a few times with your katana.

wire coat hanger.

Dyson vacuum, coat hangar, Ziploc bags

dont abort op, give birth and give the child to an orphanage. at least then your child will be alive and do something for them self, unlike you

underrated post

look for a couple who wants to adopt give them the child

shut the fuck up
I'm tired of people thinking I'm scum here.
Would you really I bring a child to this shit world?

if you live in america go to planned parenthood theyll abort it for free if you can prove you cant afford it

Rose hips are there to prevent miscarriage in vitamin c tablets because of how dangerous it is to a fetus.
Buy vitamin c tablets without rose hips,take a lot but a safe amount.

>Wife has one miscarriage and thinks she's infertile
My sister has had numerous miscarriages, was told for years she's infertile, and she just had a perfectly healthy baby.