wrong invite here's the right one

how about to let me into your location

ayy lmao

yo man how about i give you my rare pepes and you let me in

fuck i have it somewhere

>697072555
fucking checked

Right this way sir

So at first, you're going to construct some sort of simple indexing system - and you'll be overly confident as to how ordered that sort of thing can be. The next level is either nominal direct, e.g. index-name, or genre. Genre works independently because generally people don't fap to absolutely specific stuff. Still, if you're a die hard, you'll want to do everything by dates and titles with 2 indexes - one for locating and one for sorting. For contingency you're going to want 2 nested 'initializing' folders, which are like, for instance, where you unzip rars, shift torrents, etc. You need 2 because you're hardly ever gonna be on your toes to sorting shit per session or batch. Protip: add '0' character to the start of file name to index directly, i.e. class max is defined by say '0000', then you have 5 levels of index. You'll also want to have some search phrases for specific shit you really don't want to use, like safe word language. And yes, regardless of how well you organize, you will need to cycle your content which will ultimately fuck any linear system. This is the actual reason why you have at least 2 indexes, so you can swap over streams. Personally I have 5 because if you haven't noticed I have crippling OCD.
>inb4 autism

i heard the vip area has 14 year old Taiwanese prostitutes where are they

Don't let the others in

Keep going

vip please

sup

I'm coming in to give a couple of nip slips and some crotch shots. I'm going to be famous in no time.

Your move, Mr. Lawman.

Gig (short for giggle)

check em