Eight. Hundred. Thousand. Dislikes

Eight. Hundred. Thousand. Dislikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3xWMugmUs94?t=150
youtube.com/watch?v=TJqkiNAuBrw
youtube.com/watch?v=D-uMFHoF8VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pshhhh... nothin personell

It doesn't deserve that many dislikes, neither does Infinity Warfare.

I wonder how downboats it has on reddit; how about you go back there and check

can't believe I agree with a retarded tripfag but I do. Still won't see Ghostbusters but will buy Infinite Warfare.

Real talk, do people seriously like Battlefield more than Call of Duty?

Hate to agree with a tripfag, but this trailer was okay. I still don't like the beginning but the rest was okay. It's literally done as a chickflick though, not sci fi. It's literally Bridesmaid 3 (there was a Bridesmaids 2 right?). I don't dislike it but I won't see it.

b8

No, it's just that they have released 4 games in a row which are futuristic. People hate futuristic as the weapons are not familiar and are lazy looking. Eventually people get pissed and feel detached.

All I see is 32 million views senpai
Thats all the jews see too.

No. They are up voting Battlefield to shit on CoD more for not listening to their fans.

B1 is a awful title. Also the over the top WW1 gameplay and White Stripes remix was cringey af. Vets are rolling in their coffins.

The dislikes are a result of FPS gamers "fatigued" by the futuristic trend.
EA just got lucky. Not that the game will actually be good.

what vets, as far as dice are concerned this is an alt. history about brave black soldiers and beduin women

no but theres a black man on the cover and a muslim woman you can play as so thats +1mil likes right off the bat

im going to see it day 1

looks like funkino

Amazingly they haven't made a sequel to Bridesmaids yet. You'd figure there would be a BCU at this point

The more you learn...

Actually the black man limited edition figurine box is threatening their profit.
It costs 220$ compared to 140$ normally. And it has a black man. Doubt parents can justify buying that without feeling embarassed for their child.

Stole the words out of my mouth

What a load of Shitty-Titty Cowa-fucking-bunga, Anus apocalypse, calypso Shit!

What a time to be alive, he's unJUSTing himself

Literally the only reason they haven't is because Kristen Wiig won't let them. She's happy with her film being only one movie and knows that if they shit out a sequel it will be shit like Hangover 2 or Neighbors 2.

That's why I liked her and wanted her to stay away from this turd. But now she's gonna sink with it.

>Kristen Wiig
The company you keep

>wiki

And nig nogs were also apart of the war faggot.

It's more of a difference between bf1 doing something different (even if that "different" was the same old shit from the early 00s) and CoD doing more of the same.

The shitstorm going on on Twitter right now over that video he made is mindblowing. People are calling him sexist and a horrible whiny manbaby who works for GamerGate, just because he said he didn't plan on seeing it.

>independent wiki run by Battlefield autists checking every source for info
Those countries are the ones you will be playing as.
If you do not understand what's wrong with that image then you are either underage or from a 3rd world country

FUCK THE FTURE SHIT! WE'RE TIRED OF IT, TIRED..FUCK THEM ALL!

Give us Mexicans, give us custom made campigns give us fucking anything grudgy and modern or yesteryear or whatever. We'll take it, honest we would. But t his, this is shit.

p.s. fuck ghost busters the bloody tampon version.

bf1 looks way more garbage than infinite warfare

I don't get why people like that music. I've seen people on here and in the trailer comments defending the music. It killed the fucking trailer for me, and I used to love the White Stripes. But that dubstep remix over a WW1 game felt out of place and lowered the quality 10fold. I've seen fans edit the trailer with other music and they are all way better than the real one. Also your right, calling it Battlefield 1 is just as dumb as Xbox One.
DICE has stated its not alt. history. Now of course it isn't going to be an accurate WW1 game but they are claiming to base everything on stuff that was available. So you are going to see a lot of ''prototype'' guns that were around back then but not really used to give people their fully auto AR and stuff. Plus they will have female soldiers. Its not confirmed but I'd bet my life savings on it. If DICE will but unmasked female stormtroopers in Battlefront which absolutely ruins all Star Wars canon just to be ''diverse'' and ''inclusive'' they will definitely do it in a WW1 game. They'll claim realism with weapons, vehicles, settings, etc but when females in combat are brought up they'll say ''its just a video game chill out you sexist pig its 2016 :^)"

but there were black units that don't get recognition

why shouldn't they give them some

Proof that the patriarchy is a real thing.

>DICE has stated its not alt. history

No one wants to play as France, man.

>historical facts that are inconvenient to my Sup Forumsfag narrative != alt. history

I can't even tell if you faggots are trolling or not anymore.

I'm confused. What's wrong with working for GamerGate?

Reminder that James is pretty much the most inoffensive, honest, apolitical and nicest guy when it comes to "nerdy" youtube channels.

He is literally a normie-tier family man with REAL problems

youtu.be/3xWMugmUs94?t=150
(2:30 for mild feels)

he made all his points about GB perfectly clear.

So WHY the fuck even him?

The type of people that vote on video game trailers on youtube do.

Shit pay and no benefits.

>The dislikes are a result of FPS gamers "fatigued" by the futuristic trend.

What the fuck we only got like two or three years of futuristic games most of which didn't even go that far into the concept. God I hate the gaming community I sincerely hope we don't go back to another seven years of modern war shit.

This, but let's be honest here. CoD:IW looks like PS2 quality compared to the Battlefield 1 trailer.

>So WHY the fuck even him?
The people who are angry with him have never heard of him before this for the most part and are lashing out at anyone who criticizes the stronk womyn movie of the year.

ayy

as a former gator I can attest to that

also excessive concern with PR

>Got medals
>B-B-BUT THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE RECOGNITION!
Do you tumblrtards even look at what you type anymore?

>mfw I downvoted it today.

WWI France was badass though.

>Reminder that James is pretty much the most inoffensive, honest, apolitical and nicest guy when it comes to "nerdy" youtube channels.

You just answered your own question. If they successfully make a demon out of someone that inoffensive and nice then it sets a horrible precedent for everything else.

4 CoD future games, which were released each year which all were just a bunch of reskins, brown and bloom shooters.

If you like futuristic games here are some
youtube.com/watch?v=TJqkiNAuBrw
youtube.com/watch?v=D-uMFHoF8VA

Contrarianism. Remember MW2 got bombarded on Metacritic with negative reviews from people who never even played the game?

How many times do we have to go over this?

>white family man, who looks like a weak nerd sat behind his desk with his "Stark Trek V merch"
He an easy target.

Literally everyone who says anything less than flattering about it is being called sexist, and then if they point out that they don't care about the gender of the characters, just that the trailer looks like absolute shit, they get called a sexist liar.

kek

If each of those 32 million viewers pays to see the movie just once then it will make half a billion dollars. That's not counting repeat viewings, or people who don't watch trailers, or people who saw it somewhere else.

why do so many misogynists hate COD?

People that enjoy having fun blowing up tanks and planes and shit do. Not just spawn, shoot, die, repeat ad infinitum. I'm cautiously hyped for battlefield 1

you will need to buy Infinite warefare just to play the cod4 remake

Filtered :^)

modern day dumbass

MW1 > MW2
People wanted COD4 instead they got COD4: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO 2

The people downvoting it were angry kids after playing the game, if you played MW2 and went back to MW1 it felt like another game entirely. Like as if dozens of features missing in MW2 would not upset people.

you guys have a point, I guess.
So he really should make a video in character and throw some f bombs

Everyones hating the shit out IW because
>Futuristic setting
>MW Remaster Paywall
>Shitass trailer (its like fan made tier shit at the beginning with the free cam)
>Bandwagon train

But the bandwagon hate mostly. I'm mean seriously look at the comments, it's just cancer bandwagon. It wouldve only been 500 dislikes if it werent for the internet sheep gangraping the fuck out of it.

damn son

I guess Battlefield 1

Add Dan Cook

No but older cods pre future stuff had viability with different weapons (shotguns) compared to the future stuff being only sub/assault/maybe an lmg. The jumping around is also what killed interest.

Hell I just bought BO1 on xbone for multi.

Nah as funny as that would be all it would do is give them easy material to cherrypick and pretend to be a victim over. Best plan for him is to just ignore them and keep doing what he loves.

you are right.
I'd like to see it anyway

They were, yeah. That doesn't make up for the how far they've fallen though.

Considering how much Sony has invested in this, I really hope it causes them physical pain.

Get lost Sup Forums.

>(2:30 for mild feels)
I can onyl imagine those feels, but I sure as hell cried like a bitch as my dog got injured

>Is there a law against me not going to watch this movie?
>Yeah! ME!
>Why you pushing me?
>What'd you say?
>I said why you pushing me? I haven't done anything to you.

We can do this reddit! Downvote to show what we think!

It sabotaged any legitimate attempt at combatting corruption in the video game journalism industry

Honestly, rather than dead wife jokes and so forth if people are going to tweet at press people who shat on James, they need to be sharing videos like this.

How did normies got so assblasted about this? It's not like it's the first movie ever to get a shitty remake.

>"nig nogs"
>tumblrtard

Fuck off dumbcunt I didn't say shit about niggas gettings medals. Stop being delusional faggot and denying black dingus was fighting in the war.

Take your manchild toys there

Wow, that's kind of triggering.

These are the people who cried that Gamergate was sexist, to cover their own asses.

>IGN

Fucking why? They're one of the few who steered clear of all the SJW bullshit.

This.

not really.
They just should watch the video they are shitting on. He literally said nothing wrong in his GB video. That should be enough.

IGN? How? They were smart and they stayed out of it.

I said don't get, not didn't get

That's what you get for using twitter.

>It's not like it's the first movie ever to get a shitty remake
but thats it. even normies are getting sick of this shit

You see it's all of the drama surrounding the film, as opposed to the film itself, that is making me hate it.

The cucks and media attacking someone for simply not wanting to watch a film can only be described as bullies.

I won't give them a penny because of that fact alone.

those look like campaign medals. Like, "I was here and this is proof" type things.

Because a gender political spin is being pushed behind the scenes by Sony, its media affiliates and the people in Hollywood who are friendly with those who worked on the movie in order to try and save face.
It won't work of course, hell, it's only making matters worse. But they'll spin it any way it can, not matter what the cost.

>Absolutely hate Cowadooty with a passion, ever since it Modern Warfare became the bread and butter and it catered to the lowest common denominator
>They actually try something new and set it in a quasi-galactic empire setting
>"WE DON'T LIKE THIS!"

>Battlefield
>Go the laziest route and do WW1
>Why is this lazy? Because, from a technical point of view, you have machines and horses that just sit around and don't need any after thought. No need for working gauges, HUDs, or actual inspiration; just flip open some Jew inspired "history" book and copy-paste
>Put a black man on the cover, despite blacks making up less than 0.0001% of all combatants in the war
>Make up absolute bullshit like female Muslim freedom fighters on horse back, and call anybody who claims it as a falacy a "closed minded CIS male"
>All the SJWs lick this shit up and upboat your trailer
>All the mindless 14 year old kids who are being told this is the "cool new ticket" upboat the shit out of it

Now cowadooty is going to be even more cancerous in the next game. Can't wait for the Call of Duty: Colonial Warfare with the entire campaign being through the eyes of a slave, and multiplayer being 10 second long dual wielding melee kill animations with invincibility frames.

>Considering how much Sony has invested in this

Sony is a huge company. It's a drop in the bucket. If (hopefully when) it does fail, they'll be completely oblivious to it, just like they are to all those PlayStation peripherals that failed after hundreds of millions of dollars of funding and marketing thrown at them.

Because GG, while it started out as a handful of people with noble (albeit misguided) intentions, it quickly turned into a bandwagonfest of faggots who just decided that every major video game publication was Satan and needed to be spammed to death.

Nor did they come out against Quinn & Co during, and came out against GG later on.

Because GG spiraled quickly out of control and became an MRA tinfoil circlejerk that had nothing to do with ethics in video game journalism.

>implying

I don't use Twitter. I read news articles with screenshots.

There's something very wrong with that picture and I can't figure out what it is. Looking at it makes me feel very uncomfortable and uneasy.

Ironic thing being CoDspace will probably sell more than BWW1 anyway
Meanwhile, this Ghostbusters controversy will blow over as soon as it is out and flops.

nothing too wrong beyond being asian, the acne scars and no eyebrows

It's the lack of eybrows.

This. It went from people who actually wanted to see video game journalism become somewhat credible to a bunch of Sup Forumsfaggots crying about women and jews.