Trap thread

Trap thread

Bump for more webms

Your wish is my comand

>small dick

Good stuff, any more?

Just a crossdreser faggot. Post real traps with face

There is, but I don't have it.

Traps need a small dick, they need to feel as emasculated as possible.

Yeah, i find small dick cute :3

But need biggur dicks to fuck me

I'm saying any more gifs or webms? I like ass btw, not that into dicks

She don't know how to use a dildo

Do you faggots like my butt?

Yes

>trap thread

So do you suck dick and fuck ass or do you just fuck ass?

more like this

I haven't yet, but I'd just Fuck ass

I don't really care about dick size, I just want someone to please & call daddy
>ywn achieve trapmode

Quick question. Do both men give oral, like a straight couple would, or would only one( probably the one getting boned)?

uncover that dick nyugguh

I'm not gay, traps are just something to waste time for me. I wouldn't know the answer

>07/29

I didn't mean to imply I thought you were gay. It was just a "if you knew the answer" question.

Am i the only one who wouldn't love to just bury your dick in that ass and jerk off that cute little cock at the same time?

good evening

Fuarkkkk, how do I go about getting in contact with you?

That's not me, unfortunately I'm not a trap.

Sorry, I dont

moar

more!

i'm not taking any photos right now but i got a bunch from five to six days ago if you want.

feminine benis is best benis

get outta here dude ;__;

I want to see them!

fuck dude ive been looking for the sauce on that for a month

can someone help an user out?

:3

GTFO dude

Again, not me.

hii

Show feet

ugly af

jusss post gdammit

sure thing! i'd love it if you told me what you'd do to me.

Cute

lol potato

There is no sauce, this was posted directly to Sup Forums by the person who made it. There are two other webms but I don't have them

DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT DIE FUCKING FAGGOT

You're just a faggot with a fat ass

GTFO, we want real traps with face

thanks anyways my man

also nice dubs

okay maybe ive changed my mind

post more

Running out of butts

soz, will kill myself now

why are you pretending to be jess

depends on the couple

Clean your room

How so? Please tell.

any more?

dont die thread

I want to find a petite guy who got into trapping for the girls, not attracted to guys
but found a secret desire to be dominated by one. Already has a small penis and
is shaved from the eyebrows down. Convince him into 24/7 chastity/butt plug, HRT
and eventually orchiectomy. Condition him to only cum from being fucked like a girl
while never being allowed to masturbate. Use toys to condition them to cum from
being throat fucked as well.

take a shower

>She

First go unsubscibe from papa franku and then go drown in a sewage pipe.

There were a bunch of infographics posted in a thread earlier today, anyone care to repost them?

Never

hey there would be totally into that user

can anyone take a pic like this?

I've heard that the first couple hours of chastity are fun, but then the next days
are hell as they're overcome with lust but can't do anything about it. I think this
is the perfect time to train them to cum only from being fucked. Every time
you're in the mood, flip a coin. Heads, they have to suck you off. Tails, they get
to be fucked, but only until you cum inside them, then back in with the butt plug.
If they can't cum in that amount of time, too bad. They're your cumdumps, for
your pleasure. They'll just be that much more motivated to cum next time tails
comes up. I have the feeling this would turn them into ravenous cumsluts pretty
quickly. I think forcing them to eat out girls while being fucked, knowing they'll
never get cum inside someone again, only be used, would be pretty satisfying
as well.

i wish a nice trap would gape her pussi for me on kik

nice user
really like the idea of imposing your masculinity upon the sissy making her feel so weak and girly in contrast truly feminising her along the way

That's the idea. Also why you start out with someone attracted to girls but not guys.
Force them to watch you fuck girls until instead of wishing they were doing the fucking,
they wish they were the one being fucked. Remind them that what they used to want
is right next to them, but unreachable. Learned helplessness.

Friendly reminder that you must be 18 or older to post here

If anyone wants to talk about this privately instead of in the thread
my throwaway is andrewwebber427 at gmail

love the idea
would absolutely want someone to do that to me
truly making me his bitch
mentally and physically transforming me to be his cumdump

why not call it a "Gay" Thread, since that's what it is

That's just like your opinion, man

Shutcho fatass up, don't nobody want you as a cumdump

show butt

Sup Sup Forums, rate me ?

Show your face.

10/10 would bang

yeah do that

Would gf

Sure thing, I don't have a more recent picture (this one is 2 months old (was 6 moths into mones back in the days and no longer hair))
Thank you :)
Let's get married !

any big dicks fem.Traps here?

Cute/10

Oh god more

geez you're v cute

Daaamn you are stunning.