Hillary Clinton voter thread. Fuck off if you're voting for someone else no one cares

Hillary Clinton voter thread. Fuck off if you're voting for someone else no one cares.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=722VZNSENtg
youtube.com/watch?v=gzI2Fd2DSzs
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In b4 404

> TRUMP2016

Can't stump the Trump!

Vagina will make everything better. vote vagina everyone.

I honestly want trump to win so i can look at america like an ant farm, watch all the retarded shit happen.

I'd sooner vote trump than shillary any day though.

Have fun murica.

the only hope this thread has is derailment. No one wants that cunt. They had to cheat just to get her this far and were paying people to fill seats last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=722VZNSENtg

wtf is that on her tongue?!

Kill soldiers and lie to the familys so they'll think that it never happened so you won't look bad. That's a quality leader

Kys OP

"all ussins sub-80 abberage IQ nigguhs
beeza boatin' fuh
Hillbuhree Rodman Clibuhmuhtun!"

Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express and Hillary silenced his other rape victims.

Donald Trump is a bellend

Hillary defends child rapists and laughs about it, this is clearly bait but I bet Hillary would defend Trump if she wasn't making sure someone kills him

how about you fuck off Sup Forums feminist
go to Sup Forums or some other shit board faggot and kill yourself your just taking up space in catalog

You'll start caring when Trump wins. Hillary can't out crook a crook. She can't out cheat a cheat. Trump isn't a cuck like Sanders lol

kinda hoping someone takes them both out

TRUMP 2016

CTR pls go

>2016
>voting for someone with mental illness
Fuck Killary.

fucking idiots

Not voting for her but the only reason those laws don't work is because they don't apply to any of the surrounding cities. Nationwide I have no idea what would happen and neither does anyone else but using Chicago as a good representation of gun control laws is just silly

Monday, May 02, 2016
6 order Proceed In Forma Pauperis with Declaration in Support (CV-60) Mon 2:52 PM
ORDER RE REQUEST TO PROCEED IN FORMA PAUPERIS by Judge Dolly M. Gee: Denying3 REQUEST to Proceed in Forma Pauperis. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that this case is hereby DISMISSED. IT WAS RECOMMENDED that the Request to Proceed in Forma Pauperis be DENIED by Magistrate Judge Karen L. Stevenson. Reasons: Fails to state a civil rights claim against defendants under 18 U.S.C. Section 2241 or 42 u.S.C. Section 1985. See document for further details. ( MD JS-6, Case Terminated. ) (gk)

Monday, May 09, 2016
7 misc Mail Returned Tue 9:56 AM
Mail Returned (RTS unable to forward) addressed to Katie Johnson 6634 Desert Queen Ave. Twentynine Palms, CA 92277 re Notice to Parties of Court-Directed ADR Program (ADR-8) - optional html form5 (es)
8 misc Mail Returned Fri 8:23 AM
Mail Returned addressed to Katie Johnson re Notice of Assignment4 . (iv)

Plaintiff has vanished.

Muh dik would fit nicely in that Joker mouth!

Don't be on the wrong side of history, vote Trump/Pence

So basically it was an agent for Hillary, and didn't want to get caught misrepresenting, so they got out of dodge...

Yup

did they hire more people to correct the record? coz these hill-shill threads are getting more frequent, almost as if they've had a recent raise in their budget.

Either that or Mein Drumpf used the vanishing trick that Shillary is so fond of…

Holy kek

im canadian

It's like she had the JIDF helping her or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzI2Fd2DSzs

I'm voting twice for Shillary!

>setting people straight
Aka censoring and brainwashing them.

She used to dress up for Halloween. Now she just goes as herself.

At least post real shit
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/

is bill kill?

>snopes
>accurate

forwarded to fbi
enjoy your raid

TRUMP2016

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

IT'S OVER WITH MISTER NICE GUY

>Hillary's Eyes
>Brown

Children's health insurance program and the new start treaty are two I can name off the top of my head. New labels on certain drugs, an adoption bill she helped craft with uh... Tom something I think, ceasefire with gaza, sanctions placed on Iran, etc.

pretty much, just a matter of time.

Saw this yesterday by this same OP.
He is one dumb motherfucker.
He gets busted everyday for posting lies on Sup Forums.
Now he's gone too far.
We've got him now.

(Can't tell whether it was a trumpette or a shillarian who just got their jimmies rustled.)

>tfw 22
>tfw to autistic to vote

Seems like a waste of time

Wow, a rich famous person being accused of rape. Must be legit.

how tolerant of you.

As a Britbong, I hope you yanks elect Trump. Combined with Brexit 2016 will be remembered as the the year of liberal tears and I will joyously shower in them.

knobbie, is that you.

beating trump in an election

it must be. the same shit you pulled the other night.

canker sore

Having a vagina.

nah just someone trying to equalize shitposting of candidates

Yes, Master. Knobbie is always here to serve.

Hillary for prison 2016!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

you don't listen do you kid.

DNC leaks showed that they paid for trolls to go online and post pro Hillary stuff.

your going to make a lot of powerful people mad at you.

they can and will find you.

I'd sooner slit my throat than vote for a nation wrecking commie like Shillary, get fucked OP

just makes me want to vote for him even more

Wooooooowwwww, ssooooooo oooooorrrriginaaaalllll

If Shillary wins, does that mean that Snowden and Betrayus get exonerated?

so you got some proof there?

Tbh honest I be good with stripping rights from criminals rather the imposing a universal ban on some people who can follow the law

Take care of the Drumpf and the Pence will take care of themselves.

>ceasefire with gaza
Yeah I'm sure that'll stick.

>implying you can accurately tell the color of the irises in such a poor quality photo

This is how everyone can tell you're stretching, you little CTR faglord.

Two sides of the same bad penny. Neither is "pro-America".

Ceasefire doesn't mean shit if she can't solve the conflict and bring ever lasting piece,

That is slander

edgy stuff man