British ''women'' are disgusting

Because you like men.

American "women" are disgusting

She is literally disgusting

Ngl, I'd still bang her

>woman not a man with a horrible hormone imbalance

>alters image to make her look less pretty

Where is that?

So you wouldn't fuck this slag if she asked you to?

You mean more ugly

I'm Brtish and I wouldn't fuck that coked up whore.

she is really ugly

Would you fuck her, then?

Its the result of all the inbreeding because they were stuck on an island.

This very well may be, but she still gets more phalic objects into bitches than you do.

Who is the face of that meme guy?

I've been looking everywhere with no results.

>Posts unflattering picture of an ugly woman

well yes, she is, but there are plenty of hot british women

Because British women are a single amorphous whole and not composed of individuals of varying levels of attractiveness.

Faggot

op image is altered

I don't fuck any woman who makes me wait.

>implying you have the option of choice

she's of irish heritage

all british people of irish heritage are ugly, it's down to centuries of brother/sister inbreeding in ireland to keep the various clans going

ireland is still first in the european league tables for occurances of incest but these days it's mostly father on daughter

if you notice irish names like maisie or surnames like rooney then you can guarantee they're going to be ugly monkeys

genuine british girls with unpolluted bloodlines are usually pretty hot as the uk was not only subject to influxes of vikings, saxons, romans, jutes, celts, etc. but also dominated the world and brought in a lot of different people. the gene pool is arguably the largest of any country on earth.

sadly the irish went a long way to spoiling this when they set up all their inbred ghettos in birmingham, liverpool and other shit tier cities in the early part of the last century.

Stil ugly

doesn't change the fact that she's ugly

Then explain why Cheryl Cole has a face Id love to fuck?

I used to spam Maisies for months on end in several threads until I found out the other Maisieposters are actually seriously in love with her and don't just use her ironically to troll.

I wanted to fuck her 6 years ago...
Now, too old

Lost

What a heavenly blessed beauty. Would fill with my BBC!

>implying a woman has to be attractive for you to fuck her

go home, you dime, you

I'm British and I find Maisie Disgusting

that git is lit.

Race traitor

I wouldn't even fuck her with OP's dick!

Saw her for the first time on Doctor Who, not sure why but she looks really attractive in those episodes.

ok

You damn well better leave Maisie out of this. She is the perfect blend of an alien and Russel Crowe

She fits in with the monsters

Oh, look. It's Wayne Rooney with a mullet!