Capeshitters leave

There's already a board for you leeches of society - Sup Forums. COMICS and Cartoons. Notice that? No matter how much you argue amongst each other, no matter how many box office statistics you bring up, no matter how hard you try to convince one another that your brand of movies is fucking superior, in the end of the day you're literally competing over movies based off of fucking children's comic books.
There is no such thing as "capekino". There is only capeshit. It doesn't matter you like DC or Marvel, you are a motherfucking manbaby regardless. Stop polluting Sup Forums, a board for actual film discussion, with your pointless bitching.

I agree

The box office threads are the bottom of the fucking barrel when it comes to this board's discussion

It's getting even worse

Now the Sup Forums kiddies are staying because of all the video game movies coming out

Mods need to permablock any IPs that have posted on Sup Forums in the last 3 years

Why did they get rid of /film/ and how do we actually stop the capeshit?

It did not seem to work even with a new board, but it seemed whoever created that board did not actually understand why people wanted a new board (and that's why it failed).

>don't discuss movies on a movie board

then hide them.

you're retarded.

I guess baneposting is gone as well, since it's technically capeshit

It's actually a film board. By definition all capeshit are flicks.

all 5 of you fedora film shitters could just go to /r/eddit

Sup Forums doesn't want the capecasuals either.

>Sup Forums, a board for actual film discussion,
Top fucking kek

No way they only talk about the most entry level plebshit make them go back to lesddit
t. Sup Forums

It's a meme you dip

It didn't work because the capeshit manchildren are insecure as fuck. They couldn't stand that anyone would want to discuss anything other than their lowest denominator kiddie bullshit.

Id like to bring this post to the attention of the mods. Let it be Sup Forumss sticky please

on the other hand, no one is stopping anyone from making a film thread in Sup Forums right at this very moment

they shut down /film/ because everyone was shitposting, just like they were in the infant stages of EVERY OTHER BOARD.

it's almost as if mods have some incentive to promote capeshit, star wars, videogames, and similar shit

>Sup Forums, a board for actual film discussion,
Capehsit threads aren't the only problem with this board.

That's the problem, not only is the discussion in their threads completely worthless bullshit like which movie had the higher opening at the box office or Henry Cavill's hairline or RT scores, dipshits like this actively bring other threads down with their inane comments or inability to grasp that people want to talk about things other than capeshit or Star Wars

>dipshits like this actively bring other threads down with their inane comments or inability to grasp that people want to talk about things other than capeshit or Star Wars
So annoying, anytime there's a discussion about classic movies you have at least one butthurt manchild calling everyone fedora-tippers for daring to watch anything from before the 80's

>Sup Forums, a board for actual film discussion
Sup Forums, a board for actual film discussion

>you will never ever have a safe space for your student/indie films
>you will always be forced to make a thread on a board where you get no replies or get made fun of
>tfw

>he wasn't invited to /r/films

First step to making Sup Forums great again is banning frogs and capes.

mfw I have to hide at least 25-30 threads every time I come to Sup Forums

Good riddance.

Why don't you just leave then? Holy shit

You people complain so much, yet you're still here

The only reason I'm still here is that occasionally there's a really great thread where I can find cool film recommendations and have nice discussions. And ever since the Rottentomatoes forum was turned into a ghost town there's literally no where else