I dont see my friends without us drinking some beer. Its usually once per week, because of work and stuff...

I dont see my friends without us drinking some beer. Its usually once per week, because of work and stuff. My girlfriend thinks the omnipresent alcohol consume is pathetic.
What do you guys think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

live-for.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe I'm just drunk but wow

>I dont see my friends without us drinking some beer
>alcohol consume is pathetic
OP, what the fuck?

Yeah, I usually just drink it for breakfast, but I enjoy breakfast three times a day

Ya this happens in my circle too. Cuz of work ours and the distance apart from each other naturally when we meet up "its Miller time" but through all understanding and negotiations if she can't understand you guys will have a problem

Sounds like your girlfriend resents the fact that the beer brings you and your friends together and is something that isn't directly relating and benefiting her.

Just think like a fucking woman OP. She sees your time being spent on friends and beer. She sees your money that could be spent on her, going toward friends and beer. She sees you happy and its entirely nothing to do with her. And its because of fucking friends and beer.

Of course a god damn woman is trying to destroy it.

eh. It's not unusual, but I don't find it particularly satisfying. I never drink effective dosages, and although I enjoy the company of drunk people too. It's just that the topics covered change as more alc flows and often the variety of conversation suffers.

get a new girlfriend that knows how to let loose and have a few beers too.

Trust me, it will be the bane of your relationship.

You must at least be in your 30s.You nailed it.

My GF is my beer partner in crime. I don't have a single friend who's down more often to go to a brewery or beer bar with me.

This is sad but true, my gf has similar traits, but not really in a nazi way. She just don't drink beer.

sux that you have to always get drunk to hang out with your friends, but some people enjoy that existence, both of my roommates included.

do what you want to do, OP. you're an adult and at the end of the day you alone live with the consequences of your actions.

do u

You are a lucky man!

Right on dude. My ex of almost 5 year didn't drink and it was MISERABLE, cause she would bitch about it all the time. gave her the axe... looking for a cool ass chic right now.

Early 20s. I just come from a beaner catholic town where most girl's only goals in life are to get married, knocked up, and become just like their hideous nagging cunt mothers.

Never date a beaner from a traditional mexican family. They are fucking satan incarnate.

Having beers, does not necessarily mean getting drunk buddy. I have beers with my friends when we hang out all the time, rarely we get drunk though.

Ah, well that makes complete sense.

And thank you for the tip.

its sad. I have friends my age who keep bitching at their boyfriends to get their asses pregnant and marry them. Not one of them live on their own or make more than 2 grand a month(expensive as fuck so cal). But Mexican culture is one of underachieving and staying home with your stupid and useless "familia" so I guess it makes them happy?

>beer
>dosage

>697080120
that sounds fucking miserable.... jesus christ.

>dosage
>amounts
>same shit

You know what he meant

Fuck your worthless GF

I can't stand how people play up mexican culture as some rich, beautiful, fairytale existence. Its shit. Ive had friends in high school come crying to me saying their parents were trying to drop them out of school or forbid them from going to college so they could stay home and help around the 2 bedroom house filled with 14 people.

Raging alcoholic here. You are fucking pathetic.

I was actually speaking of alcohol/beverages in general, I liked the dorky phrasing

New Teen JB girls board:

live-for.pw/