Other urls found in this thread:

live-for.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes man, do it.

no

/thread

You need more than a shave

Looks decent in this pic

Just do it, And while you're at it cut the hair too. in society today it is best to just play the game than waste time trying to look cool.

Agreed. Everyone tries to be a special snowflake, but you always will look better if you just look normal. Long hair on guys, unless it looks amazing (not mediocre like OP), just makes you look more immature in my eyes. Same with tank tops and backwards hats.

So if I shave will my Cool Boy Points go up or down? I need to know...

do not listen to them, they are just jealous

Yes, fuck. Try looking people in the eye occasionally too. Turn your hat around unless you're about to weld or some shit.

Now you look like Jey from Jey and Silent Bob

Your facial hair isn't really full enough to flaunt. It just looks like you need to shave. Only guys with thick, dense facial hair really can pull it off. I'd say you'd look better without facial hair until more grows in,.

I get that a lot. I'll take it as a compliment. He's a handsome dood.

Who? Bob or Jay?

Bob is hot

lel

yes, hi funny, his stand up amazing

Good stand up, great movies and one of the reasons I came out.

Do you dont love Bob? I kill all your familly.

In english?

If you have no job and a bunch of Stoner friends you hang out with, don't worry about it. If you've been looking for a job and can't find one, you should shave and either tie all that hair up or get a haircut. You'll honestly look pretty nice, you have a good looking face. (no homo)

What? What it's mean "in english?

Depends. How much pleasure do you get out of watching mothers pull their children closer to them when you walk by?

What the hell, man. I'm not black...

Solid response. Honest opinion. You don't appear to be an ugly dude. Shave the clit tickler and do something about that hair. It's not the type of long that girls like. Or put in in a bun, since for some reason that pulls in major amounts of pussy (first hand experience.)

Cool, advice taken. Thnx mate.

aaaaayyyyy Alex

Come back on CS

New Teen JB girls board.

live-for.pw

you have a severe case of 'teen stache'

the only cure is a razor

"amazing" meaning not awkward shoulder length teen style i assume?

Is there a way I can make it somewhat amazing? I wanna keep it long.