Rekt Thread

Rekt Thread.
Post your best gifs, fags.

Already a gore thread.

Not a gif thread ;-;

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

That's it.

no we just accept the fucked up world we live in and dont hide from the fucked up and scary parts of reality like you get over it and shut the fuck up and get on with your life and leave us alone.

One of the very first gores I ever saw, when I was once human .

Sick fuck, doing this shit does fucking nothing.

That's it.

You still are. You just came to the realization that monsters are real, and they look like you and me.

So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this?

im wasting my life in these threads

You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present.

Member of Ogrish since 2003 here. Get on my level faggots.

lmfao fag

the bait doesnt taste good anymore..

This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing.

Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I don't think its funny, just showing myself what the REAL world is like...

i dont like cheetos..

That's it.

tbh the owner failed to control their dog... so who's really at fault here?

and dogs dont like the inside of their mouths blown to fuck all by fragmentation grenades but here you are postin this shit like its funny.

And that's what happens when you have shitty pet owners.

The stupid fuck that keeps eating those cheetoes that he stains on his shirts every day.

that's fresh new Webm

Well...

Did he die?

That's it.

Nah, he walked it off

No, he made a full recovery

animal cruelty thread?

he walked it off

Nigger no.

fine

I recommend clorox.

oh jeez, its legs

Ahh man wtf happened to it

That's it.

I lol'd

Just put 'em down at that point. Fucking right-wingers

No, you sick fuck

Man I love those ISIS faggots

>cruelty
>shot in the head for instant dead

choose one

i did it.
then started reading.
a wave of shame rushed over me as i realized i was actively falling for b8
im done with life

dogs wag their tails when they're happy

Just a flesh wound

he must have wanted to die..

Also when their nerves lose communication with the brain...

Not even isis

Whenever I see stuff like this, I always think about how his mom might have bought him the shirt or pants he was wearing because she loved him and thought they might make him happy.

Same, makes me sad...

His suit says yes but his face says no.

i dont have many good ones

DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY

Awh, poor thing. Looks like it bit a fucking grenade

fucking niggers

:'(

Obvious copypasta b8
Newfags detected

my realization that all religion is completely false in a nutshell

My favourite part was when he got hit by the train, what's yours?

maybe hes trying to eat his NUTS

the aftermath

Is that EgoRaptor?

These Baltimore vids are getting old.

That title

Neurologische Differenzialdiagnose

> hes fine. Wagging his tail...

But seriously, this is the owners fault. Fucking retards

some retard probably thought it would be a good idea to
>boom headshot

Man, I'm glad Gangnam Style isn't trendy anymore...

Found the summerfag

I love watching this stuff. Animal abuse not so much but people being killed. Yes.

wat

>BANG
>Chair slides back
>WHAT THE FUCK IT DIDN-
>YEAH DIE BITCH

yeah. the officer was just doing his job.

If I die gory I wish my death would be on BG. Like, why does it matter if we laugh or not? I wish my death'll bring joy to someone so it wouldn't be in vain. Now, leave.

Seriously, I know this is Sup Forums and we're all fucked up and love fucked up shit, but don't post child abuse.

I don't care if it's a guy getting his head smashed in with a shovel, just not child abuse.

HHNNNGGGGGGG
That was edgy

sorry

Lel, you can stop them.

Fag. Cry moar, write less

This. If you own a dog, you are responsible for that dog. Control your next pet, you stupid cunts.