Dubs decides mk.2

Dubs decides mk.2

I just want you to lick my asshole. Dhana has been neglecting my needs and caused my asshole to dry up and get all crusty.
Please

Roll

I'm sorry. I miss you too.

Want me to fill your haram hole with my nigger arm thing? I heard that shit is the bomb.

ROLL

Rolling again

ROLLL

Y isn't anyone coming though? Thread's gonna 404 soon

Send dick pic

Roll

you used to be fun aswell... but now you wont send nudes even after what you did to me...

damn my cum is going to look fine on that dark skin of yours. and afterwards, you can easily wipe it off with that curtain you're wearing

Roll

Forget Dhana, and I agree we had a lot of fun. But it's killing me... how can I trust you if you don't even send me a nipslip?!

Reroll

I know baby, I'm just confused. I miss you too. Send me those titties and we'll have coffee on sunday, kay?

Look. Im drunk and saying a lot of shit i dont mean. But i got horny and thought of you. So please?

roll

Rolling

Roll

FISTING A POODLE
SMOOSH SMOOSH SMOOSH SMOOSH
GAPING POODLE ASS

Rolll

I want you to slap my ass cheeks on like a pair of ear muffs and toss my salad like the frugal gourmet after a 3 day crack binge. I'll reciprocate.

Fuck it I'll convert, just marry me please. I love you with the force of 1000 suns Natalia.

Rolling to actually see some tits

why the hell do we let women vote?

Honestly? I'm just giving you shit, I'm not gonna let something like that piss me off considering our history.

Don't worry about it, don't have to make it right, but if you want, send me a picture of your beautiful tits.

Thanks

Roll

Roll

Rollerino

come on

i have to tell you something...
i'm not lawnrence of arabia

ONE LAST QUESTION whY ARE U INVOLVED IN 9/11 MOTHER FUCKER ANSWEAR ME i'M DONE PLAUYING NICE I'M A UNDERGROUND HIPSTER TRAINED BYY THEH CIA TO CREATE DANK MEMES AND SEND UR NUDES TO UR UNCLE AHHH PRICE POWER MAMA CITA
bazinga end ur self

duck

rolling

Reroll

WINRAR

dickpic

Ok, how about some netflix & chill. And we discuss this in person like normal people do

My feelings for you are explosive. I feel like out time is ticking away, I'm just waiting for a big BOOM of emotion. Please don't gun me down, I can buy a goat if that makes you feel better? I just want us to be as close as islam and terror, let this happen.

Roll

crusty anus wee crusty anus gunna crush yer anus we crusty anus wowoahaoahwa

ima negro like u!!!

Look, I just want some nudes. I'm so frustrated right now, if you could do that for me, we could get past this.

I'll be fun again if you let me lurka in that Burka

winner

ROLLLLL

Roll

JUST TELL ME WHICH WIRE I MUST CUT
PLEASE MY FAMILY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

Rollerino the rollerino for the roll

Rolll

Look you gotta send nudes. I know it's a weird request but it's the only way I'll be able to trust you again. If you can't do that then we're done here.

Calm down fucking saten

Winnnroaar

roll

guys lets focus on getting boobshots!! rollllll

Satan has spoken

Op send your dick pick

do it faggot

Fucking this!!

WINRAR TRIPS

Roll

Why don't you swing on over and ride some of that anger and frustration off on this hog

winrar

Gtfo man, at least I'm contributing.

"you were so much fun" (sadface)
I'm sorry but you werent. You're bound to your religion which stops you from having a full and enjoyable life. You follow these rules that some warlord wrote over one thousand years ago as if they are relevant in today's society. I understand that your family will be shocked of you decide to free yourself from your religious bonds but, its something you have to do. Its for the best. And if God really is all loving and all caring wouldn't he want whats best for you? I'm sorry, i wish it could have been better between us, but its not. And i guess it never will be.
There, thats the truth you seek.

Rawl

THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BOARD I'VE EVER BEEN TO. SERIOUSLY, WHAT WAS MOOT THINKING WHEN HE SHAT OUT THIS PUTRID DUMP? I MEAN, REALLY: AN IRONIC MEMEING BOARD? WHAT KIND OF DRUG FUELED PSYCHO CAME UP WITH SUCH A SHITTY, ASININE IDEA? THERE ISN'T A SINGLE HALFWAY-INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE ON THIS SHITHOLE, THERE'S NOT A SINGLE FUNNY FUCKING LINE IN ANY OF THESE MISERABLE EXCUSES FOR THREADS, AND THERE'S NOT EVEN ONE DECENT MEME THAT'S COME OUT OF THIS PLACE IN ALL ITS MISERABLE LIFESPAN.
POSTING ON THIS BOARD IS LIKE PISSING INTO A SEA OF PUTRID SEWER WATERS. READING ANY OF THE POSTS IS LIKE HAVING A DRUNKEN MONKEY PERFORM A LOBOTOMY ON YOU USING WOODEN STICKS WHILE RIDING A ROLLERCOASTER DURING AN EARTHQUAKE. IT TURNS YOUR BRAIN INTO A FUCKING SHITSHAKE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.
I'D RATHER GARGLE A CAMEL'S PISS WHILE AN ELEPHANT SHITS DIARRHEA ALL OVER MY FACE THAN BROWSE THIS BOARD FOR EVEN A SECOND LONGER. I'D RATHER EAT THE ROTTING CORPSE OF A SKUNK, VOMIT IT UP AND EAT IT AGAIN. I'D RATHER SHOVE BROKEN GLASS UP MY ASSHOLE, SHIT IT OUT AND RUB THE BLOODY GLASS-FILLED FECES ALL OVER MY BODY. I'D RATHER GET MAULED BY A RABID GRIZZLY BEAR AND THEN RUB HOT SAUCE IN EVERY OPEN WOUND. I'D RATHER FUCK A GARBAGE BIN FILLED WITH USED HYPODERMIC NEEDLES AND RAT POISON WHILE BEING RAPED UP THE ASS WITH A CACTUS. I'D RATHER SUCK A TYRANNOSAURUS'S ANAL JUICES OUT HIS ASS AND WASH IT DOWN WITH TOXIC WAST

what did she do OP, tell us

Fuck you I never cared about you. Ever. All those moments we shared, every single time we did anything. I faked all of it. One hundred percent of it. Think about it. About all the feelings, the times we shared, the things we did together. It was all fake. I never ever felt anything for you. Fuck you and get out of my life forever.

WINRAR

I like younger girls now

post all the previous images

rubin mah we crusty anus with some vaseline oh aye mah we crusty anus is a hungry boy

Forgiveness isn't about you. It's about me so I can move on.

satan!!!!yes
checked

What did she do?

Rollkek

wow. WINRAR

baby i miss you too.Even if you wont believe it a fucking nightmare with Dhana.Can you please send me your boobs so i can have something to remember from you?

What did the bitch do OP?

I'll forgive you if you show me those creamy tittays

Rollin

You hurt me really badly and ever since then all I could think of was making you beg me for forgiveness in bed

GETTING CLOSE

checked Satan. tbh. desu. senpai.

kek what did she even do

talk to the asshole, dhana from ghana

Why don't you make it up to me and show me that stinky curry spiced pussy of yours.

What did she do OP?

how can i forgive you just like that? you should feel my pain and embarrassment as well, if you send nudes i might be able to forgive you.

WINRAR

¿¿Guess who??

I'm sorry to tell you this way but I slept with another girl. She's white and I really like pure girls

She forced me to watch her get creampied by her black bf and made me lick it out

Here we go boys

Thou most show thy tender breast for me to forgive you of your trespasses