youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ
twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/732988159894642690
twitter.com/dickfundy/status/732720770476998656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#STANDBYJAMES

Up until yesterday.

If you care about e-celebs you are the cancer that killed Sup Forums

james is a filmmaker

Why is everyone talking about him recently? What did he do?

It'll take a lot more than that for me to respect a cuckold.

They attacked his family

These fuckers are just scum bags

The hero we need. He does what he likes and if you dont like it... fuck you.

Greatest man alive right now.

He made a video about not planning to go see the new Ghostbusters movie. He thinks it is going to suck and wants to preserve his fond memories of the series.

People got triggered.... hard

Patton Oswalt BTFO

why are the jews so disgusting

Made a reasonable video about not wanting to see the new Ghostbusters movie because his fan might want to ask him about it. Apparently this makes him a misogynist and Patton Oswalt and Dane Cook attacked him for it.

Every two-bit hack comedian is coming out of the woodwork trying to be the next Jon Stewart now that he's gone

"Oh boy, now I can be the new snarky guy who makes fun of pop culture!" they think as they jump on the bandwagon to bully some guy who just said he doesn't wanna see a movie because he thinks it looks bad

Fucking Dane Cook posted about it, and that's how you know these assholes do whatever they can to try and grasp at relevance

He's losing his hair.

Fact or lie, Sup Forums?

True. But now his ball are bigger and probably his cock too.

I always liked him and I like him more for pissing off the scum of the internet.

>Hating on based James
Kill yourself

Fucking disgusting.

James doesnt deserve this.

People who should be thanking James are turning on him. Its kinda "ITS HAPPENING" kind of moment

I-I-I-I-I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I REGRET IT!

Nobody hates him. Except shills and communist

>touching women's breasts = disrespecting them

sorry dude, you just made me revert

#ISTANDWITHDANECOOK

He is youtubecancer and now mracancer are trying to show him down our throats, i can't wait for tomorrow when he says how sorry he is about the stupid shit he said and then he is going to get it from the sjwcancer, the mracancer and the cuckcancer all at the same time.

good lad

I hadn't watched any of his videos in a long but but I watched this ghostbusters videos; he quite literally says nothing that could be construed as misogynist, it was an entirely reserved and logical stance for why he personally will not be watching the movie. I'm not surprised at all that SJWs would jump on him for it.

what a fucking cuck

He's already proven that he's about as uncuck as it gets.

Meanwhile Mikes out banging broads with his monster meat

C

What in the world? I watched James' video when he uploaded it. I had no idea this would happen. He seemed so completely reasonable. He said the trailer was terrible so the movie will probably be terrible and he won't see it because of that. I'm amazed. I thought SJWs couldn't get stupider. I'm always wrong.

seriously how did lucas get away with this?

>comic book girl 19 expresses similar views
>encourages people to vote with their wallets and to just not see the movie
>video has comparable view count and like/dislike ratio to james's
>no twitter outrage
>james makes a video that's actually less critical of the all female cast than hers
>this causes nu-males and hambeasts all over the world to start frothing at the mouth and shitting their pants

Ah yes Lindsay Ellis, the less popular spinoff of the guy who's one tenth as popular as James is despite using the same character for about the same length of time

She sure has a position to be talking shit on the guy whose film criticism career is magnitudes more influential than hers has ever been

This guy is my new hero.

>insulting his wife because he doesn't want to see a movie

I watched his Megaman video, it was actually pretty decent.

Reminder that James is pretty much the most inoffensive, honest, apolitical and nicest guy when it comes to "nerdy" youtube channels.

He is literally a normie-tier family man with REAL problems

youtu.be/3xWMugmUs94?t=150
(2:30 for mild feels)

he made all his points about GB perfectly clear.

Ugg, why are they "fixated on his wedding ring. Someone would marry this guy"

That is just, they live in a bubnle where they dont think other people in other parts of the country have different opinons than them

Fuck them all

>All the faggots that were making retarded memes about him being a cuck and shitting on him at all times now jumping to his side and defending him
I know there are some of you that never went with the cuck meme bullshit, but the vast majority of you are pathetic hypocrites, 2bh.

youtube.com/watch?v=6k5ZT3MOAqI

Love how nobody gives a shit about this whole drama in the new video, even in the comments.

Mike does sound pissed off though

yeah, common healthy liking of breasts is perfectly ok - and that's seen as an ok opinion if you're dane cook, had your fun and now wants to take others'

if Rolfe was touching the bitch's shoulder he'd be reprimanded on rape culture, objectification, white entitlement, manbaby immaturity etc

twitter.com/viking2086/status/733080143397330944

I fucking hate Mundy so much

He refused.
It would have been better if he had gone to see the movie then hated on it. That's what nerds like him are supposed to do. He could even hate that it was a female cast.
But by refusing to see it, to buy the ticket, and encouraging others to do the same with his example, he's threatening the paradigm. That's why journalists from the Guardian, Slate, CBC and the New York Times are so buttflustered.

btw he raised 20K dollars

i-i-im sorry ;_;

what did he say?

Watch the actual video. He only barely even mentions that it's an all female cast, and he doesn't even say it like it's a bad thing. This is insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

ABSOLUTELY ANALLY FUCKING DEVASTATED

It's pretty hilarious to see Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums eating their own words and being humbled

>Sup Forums is one person
But seriously James is like the average Sup Forums user, he is nerdy, has a hobby he loves more than anything perhaps the difference is he actually got laid.

But hes married and has a kid. How does that work?

Probably recorde before this. Still, the "dont give a shit" is the right way to deal with it. No apology, no clarification, no fucks given.

why do these fat losers (LITERAL MALE FEMINISTS, WALKING VAGINAS) keep trying to talk like they're sexed up jocks slaying left and right?

i watched him back in the day and suddenly i heard all this hate (i dropped out when recording yourself got big). i always liked him and his videos make me laugh everytime.

twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/732988159894642690

To be fair, Dane Cook is probably trying to crank out as many jokes as he can so he can afford to pay off the junkies that usually kick him out of the prime real estate under an overpass and sleep without getting rained on that night. He was the go-to edgelord comedian for 12 year olds 10 years ago, what is he doing now?

Between James and Trump, the media is getting BTFO.

I don't, because I don't give a fuck about Youtubers.

well at least that sounds like an honest apology. thats something

kek why argue with retards? no one wins there

I regret everything

You cant expect logic from sjw.

see

Total Biscuit whi swore off social media came back to defend James

>he refuses to watch or review a movie because his own personal bias will soil his review and his own good taste will soil his viewing experience and line Sony pockets with undeserved money

Based as everloving fuck.

Yeah I didn't think about that, still, love the comment section desu

At least they rectify unlike SJW

get your memes right
He is definitly a jew in this scene

Even h3h3 is defending James

Holy shit the exchange on that is hilarious.

twitter.com/dickfundy/status/732720770476998656

quads demand the truth

Hey guys, James here. I just wanna say that I really appreciate all the support you're giving me. I had no idea me releasing such a simple video would cause such an outcry, particularly from people I once worked with.

I love you, Sup Forums. Thanks for never giving up on me.

People are attack Fatten oswalt for being a total dick.

Now imagine if Brendan Fraser went on some sort of tirade against SJW's. That would be the day Sup Forums would blow itself up from the cheer hypocrisy.

I don't blame him. This shit is just ridiculus and it's clear most people giving James shit didn't even watch the video

From all people this nigga got cancer. There is no god I swear.

it's like when Lancelot came back for the final battle in Excalibur

hello boss need help

Wut? People here unironically want Brendan to have a comeback.

Never forget Based JonTron

What is WRONG with Hollywood? Why do all this embarrassing shit? What about this movie is so fucking important?

Jesus Christ what a child. Meanwhile his boss Andy Signore is actually trying to get James on their show. He should fire Mundy for his behaviour while he's at it.

Pretty sure he's gonna survive senpai, don't worry

lol

>getting his dead wife into this

That's just in poor taste. Why not just call him a hypocritical asshole for jumping on an attack bandwagon when he literally said jumping on an attack bandwagon is a scary and dangerous thing to do?

Taking the "lol your wife's dead" approach just makes our side look like shit.

Nah, I appreciate an honest apology. Good fellow.

Not Hollywood. Sony. And yes, they are deperate.

She goddamn well does owe her existence to him.
If you started making "comedy" reviews on the internet post-AVGN and pre-RLM there's no way on fucking earth you didn't get your schtick from him.
Just like before that it was Seanbaby.
Yet she acts like her entire career isn't built on being a cynical prick about movies.

They drew first blood

Also his wife dies 2 weeks ago and hes getting in a twitter war with a youtube celeb.

What fucked up coping skills

Patton deserved it, but this probably isn't helping things.

is dane cook a sony guy? is this what's happening here?

Sony usually is very aggressive when
they shilling their products, I mean just look what happen to Sup Forums after they sent their shills to shitpost the board with console wars.

he isnt a jew about the new GB movie