Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Patience and love!
>Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you; it may take a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

You.

bump

I'm socially awkward.

Me?

I see that you've already looked.

Can you give me more details?

roooooll

Kiss me.

Why do you bully my waifu to tears ?

i'm always looking

I'm lonely

Best plan on sharing that.

Because she's shit like your taste.

No way! You don't even like me!

It's necessary to maintain order in Gensokyo.

Hm... Ok. I'm from Russia and I'm alone.

>be me 20 yo
>have gf
>everiting okay
>we visit her house friends
>can go again vuz her mother dont trus men and she catch us hugging
>wtf?
>also suck on english
>now playing legua of legends
>feel a little better
>mfw

*So, another poor soul got crushed by a car while playing with Pokemon GO where i live, tell me, how are the death counts looking where you're at for that game? Oh and hi to everyone btw*

All she did was ask for help beating Yoshika ! And try to scare you !

Hello Oracle...
Can you tell me muy fortune?
Should i call back my ex?
Will i be ok at work?

Hang out with us then! Or if you prefer real life friends, try meetup.com. Find some groups for things you're interested in and go to them!

Do it anyway.

you know where it is

no incidents here

Aaaw user, that sucks, and what about hanging out outside?
My, do tell user.

Anyway, hi everyone! I'm here to help user, is everything ok? Come here and let me help you.

...and try to scare me. She had it coming.

Unfortunately I don't know any sites or anything that could make it easier, but basically you've gotta find groups of people that are interested in things you like or even are a little interested in trying. Join a free or cheap class or something like that, for something you haven't done before but might be interested in learning. Group experiences build friendships!

I'm surprised League of Legends actually makes you feel better. So many angry people in that game... I'm glad it did though!

It's not very high because I live in a rural area. Lots of people do play it, but there's not a lot of traffic or anything.

*How does that site works? If it's safe i'd like to try it out by myself actually.*

*It's like the third where i'm at, good to hear things are looking fine in your city.*

we do it, but im the kind of guy that i not going to again... i know when im no welcome in other places, that make feel depresed a little, cuz her friend was a nice girl to me and i actually like her, not like something else but like friends

The poor girl needs to eat, if she doesn't scare people she'll grow hungry :c

Ah, user, i meant going out with her, like the park, shopping, going out for a walk. That sort of things!

Uhh... no.

meow

-meowbot

Too bad.
>Kissu

what fucking kind of shitty picture is that

This cat again

Pretty gay, bro

>.png
Yee

and?
>throws a brick

-meowbot

*I live in a very small city so things like that happen very rarely, but three kids gone in so little time, it almost makes me a little angry. I bet things are looking grim for that game in NY now, or other big cities i guess.*

Most of the meetups happen in public places and are just people trying to find an excuse to hang out with other people who like the same things. So it seems pretty safe to me.

You sign up, then it'll show you a bunch of various interests that you might have. You click the ones you like, and then it shows you groups that you can join. There's no obligation to actually go to the meetups, but once you're in a group you'll get notified whenever they have one in case you wanna go.

Just like youkai have to do what they do, I have to do what I do. It's just how the balance of nature works in Gensokyo. Besides, I didn't kill her at least.

*Licks Reimu from her feets to her face*
That's what you get !

>*scoots to the edge of the screen and comes out of the other side*

And?
*Pick the brick and throws.

*A nice picture of the game OFF i found while searching around, but now i have the complete one thanks to you.*

>There was a clone Parsee waiting there to kiss you.

>throws the brick back

-meowbot

I think we are going to drive some anons away with the ERP. ;u;

God damn it!

I lost an ebay auction for a pokemon music box I wanted..

*Oh ok, sounds like a nice place to meet interesting people, i'll have to check it later then, have you ever tried it?*

*Please tell me that i'm wrong about what i think it's happening in that picture.*

*Draw the gun and points at you*

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

-meowbot

I haven't actually been to a meetup since I lost my transportation but I joined some groups and stuff.

The cow is spewed some milk at her.

>releases brickbot 9000

-meowbot

Don't make fun of Hikari.

It sucks that you an't make a clone.
Trust me when I say this isn't erp.

Aww, that sucks. Was it the only one?

Sometimes it feels like my girlfriend bails for almost no reason, even though I know its not true. Basically its just me being insecure, aside from this, I am 10/10 boyfriend, correct amount of everything else, just struggle when she leaves because shes sick (she is not the healthiest right now) or when shes tired (her meds make her tired).

I love her a lot and she loves me too, I know it, I just feel shit when shes not around and I feel like she should be.

How deal with these feelings of insecurity?

...hue

-meowbot

COME AT ME BRO!

Hi people, sorry I haven't been here my life has gone to hell. My parents are fighting even more and I haven't been able to get online

-Azazel

i'll let brickbot handle it

-meowbot

So mean.

You're my hero!

It's super rare and old, and plays a music box version of the first Japanese OP, Mezase Pokemon Master. I've been watching ebay for months to find one.

*Mm, suuure! Since when milk is sticky enough to stay entagled between your hair in such a big quantity?*

*And how would you describe the overall experience you had with the groups you joined?*

You need to try and get more things going on in your life. More friends, more interests and hobbies, things that take the place of her occupying such a big chunk of your attention that you can't stand to not be around her. People do need space sometimes in a relationship, so it's good that you're willing to try to give it to her.

Just try to think rationaly when those thoughts come to you, user, you said it yourself, it's not her the one bailing you out but it's her condition instead the one that makes her leave early, Remember and repeat that to yourself everytime you think about that, and you'll end up believing it in the end!

Hello, could u please tell me what is going on with my love life

>I just feel shit when shes not around and I feel like she should be.

Yeah man, you sound pretty attached to her. you've gotta find some hobbies and hang out with your other friends to keep your mind off of her. You can't let yourself be so dependent on her.

Dicking around aside. I recently burnt myself and I need a suggestion on how to deal with the pain.
Is there anything that will help with it besides water.

*Well, what would be exactly a good way to make you feel better about it?*

Wow, I'm sorry then...

They all seem like nice, normal people. None of the shady stuff you see on Craigslist and stuff like that. You get a profile picture too, so usually you can see who you're going to be meeting and that makes it feel a little safer than something that's totally Anonymous.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

-hue'ing meowbot

Okay then
It's a secret.

Rolling for user.
And these anons Are giving pretty solid advise as well, you should take it.

Wait ! You're so fast.. I have something to tell you !

Have you tried aloe, that stuff is great for burns

-Azazel

I asked some questions last Friday. I was in a bad place mentally and got some really good insight from everyone who joined in. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you.

Aloe vera, black tea bags, honey, coconut oil, or lemon juice.

That last one sounds kinda iffy, so I dunno if I'd try that, but those are the home remedies I've heard of before.

Dansu

Nothing, I just wanted to mope.

I laughed~

Oh? What is it?

Thanks, Anonymous! I'm glad we could help you!

Yeah, I understand this. We have a really communicative relationship, we talk about everything and even though it hasn't come to it yet, any time one of us wants a break from the other, we have promised to be open about it. It's definitely not that she wants a break, she even feels really guilty leaving.

As for hobbies, I have been a bit slack, the relationship is kind of new and this is advice I have given to myself on numerous occasions when feeling this way, thanks user.

Usually am not this guy, but this girl has me feeling dumb about her, not sure if its a good thing or not.

Same goes to thanks bro.

Yeah definitely, I tell myself similar stuff, thanks user.

Helps to just say this stuff to someone, feel heaps better just getting it off my chest.

You guys are troopers, love you all!

*If i am not wrong toothpaste should work to relieve the pain, but it should only work with minor burns,btw do never apply ice on them as it could further damage the skin by making it harder for the blood to flow freely.*

I think I pooped out arabic for Allah into my toilet... What should I do?

Booo !~

I'm glad that the community could help you, user, lots of love for you too!

Will she ever love me?

I don't have that. All I have in my house is baking soda, some soda and milk. Also have some ice.
Read above.
Well fuck my life. Already put some ice on it.

Fuck off.

It's friday night and i am at home alone bored should i go out to a bar? i've never actually gone to one before. and is it normal to go to one alone?

e-ehh ? Won't you at least pretend to be scared..?

It's natural in a new relationship. I got into one a few months ago and at first I was really stupid about it. It feels like if you don't hang on at every moment, she might meet someone else or whatever. But those are just temporary emotions that come along with finding someone new that you really enjoy, so it's best not to act on them. I don't know how to make them go away, exactly, but usually time does the trick once you stabilize and get a better sense of how solid your relationship is.

Roll

-Azazel

i swear to god, i saw a gif that had a kid dancing kind of the same with a dog

-meowbot

No now fuck off.

Suicide-homicide pact obviously, user.
Glad i could help somehow, your happiness is my satisfaction user, and good luck!
Milk? I don't know if that could help with burns, look it up!
Well, it's something to do, instead of staying home bored, isn't it?

I understand this gif on a spiritual level.

How do I become scary then..

Hey Reimu, i am the ice cream anom from the last night, up for a 2nd date?

*A secret i'm very close to discover since you're not good at lying!*

*Seems pretty safe then, thank you for mentioning this site.*

*Well, it's a shame, but we'll try to bring a smile on your face then, i don't know if it can help but trying surely won't hurt.*