Fear the walking dead/Whisperers

Is it not obvious that Nick is a whisperer?

He's clearly one of the skin walkers from the comics.

>He is the only one who smothers himself in blood
>The survivors in TWD make a point to not get it on your skin because it's a contaminate
>He will eventually grow tired of the labor it takes to cut the bodies open
>He will then make a suit to use this survival tactic instead.
>He has been seen walking amongst the walkers
>He walks up face to face with the walkers and shows little to no fear
>Celia is currently getting into his head about how the walkers aren't really dead. Just the next step of our cycle
>Nick doesn't really want to kill them
>Commercial for this season's finale, he says to his mom "I walk amongst them mom"
>Shows him walking like a whisperer again
>The whisperers feel that they don't need to exterminate the walkers, instead they "walk amongst them"
>He is a drug addict. Has made regrettable decisions in his past. Obviously he wouldn't mind " being in somebody else's skin"
>Famous whisperers quote "you will fear us"
>Show title is Fear the Walking Dead
>The whisperers are the walking dead

I remember how many people bashed this theory on here a few weeks back. But at this point it is so obvious that I don't think anybody could have a good argument against him being one.

How about the showrunner saying that Fear's cast crossing coasts is fucking stupid? Or the fact that Madison, Nick, etc condoning rape and whatever else the Whisperers do would be character assassination? What about how making them Whisperers would kill off AMC's second biggest cash cow?

how is FTWD this season?

I watched season 1. Havent caught up on it

I thought about that too then I remembered about Alpha and Lydia resembling no one currently in FTWD. Of course, they could always establish the whole Alpha thing later on and meet Alpha and Lydia later in season three or four.

Not to mention when the professor was talking about Jack London in the very first episode I immediately got Whisperer vibes for some reason. I hope I'm not the only one.

He's not. Stop making this thread and kill yourself.

Nick will probably disband from the current group at some point.
I don't see Madison or the others being whisperer material. Just Nick

You're literally retarded if you still aren't on board with this.

Or you are a show writer who is pissed about spoilers kek.

Nick is not a whisperer. Get it thru your pleb brain.

This season is best season

Nick's pretty much FTWD's Daryl. You're saying he's potentially going to leave one show to become an irredeemable henchman in the other. Maybe if FTWD wasn't successful I can see that idea flying by, but FTWD is successful.

Fuck outta her Dave Erickson

Omg faggot you are one of the most delusional people on this board. I've watched twd since it first aired along with reading the comics. Your little brain thinks this theory is true but it's just you being an autist and thinking you have intelligence which you don't. Nick is just an ex junkie who is doing what he has to to survive.

It's really good. A lot better than TWD's second season. Though the premiere of Season 2 was lacking. It doesn't get great until episode 3.

Fuck outta her
Her
Cuck confirmed

Are you even paying attention to his character development? And he's not the shows Daryl, but the show has been following him a lot since the start.

Go back a rewatch, you gotta do you homework before you can open your mouth. Kek

>"I walk amongst them mom"

From what i've seen of the show, Frank Dillane is great, but there's no fucking way to deliver this line without sounding retarded

One more thing. In the recent issue of The Walking Dead, Eugine speaks with a radio survivor named Stephanie in secret and Stephanie mentions how one person managed to survive by covering themselves in blood, could be Nick but then again lots of people probably found out similar ways to fool the walkers.

The scene with Madison crying in secret last season KIND of reminded me of when Alpha was caught doing the same thing by another Whisper who she lied about killing saying she challenged her but I don't see it probably happening. More than likely just a nice reference to add for speculation.

The butthurt in this one is ridiculous.

Quit projecting the pain you have inside you because everyone knows you are literally human shit.
You should probably take the meds mommy gave you, too.

>Being an actual faggot yourself

Lol you okay there, buddy? OP is right..

this season has been better than most of the mainline twd.

Madison isn't alpha

Alpha is also predicted to have fought for leadership after the whisperers formed, so maybe Nick was with them but was killed at some point.

On a side note, the suit she wears kinda resembles Nick. Maybe it is his skin and it is in memoriam of his, because he was a founder of the cult. (I already know this is an out there thought)

>One of the most delusional

Huh, you must not browse this board a lot then, OP has a concrete explanation here and you're clearly just being a mad faggot about it.

Do be mad pleb nobody is "butthurt" just you have a shitty theory and are just some faggot that needs to go back to your home board or go back to plebbit now be a good little pleb and kys
You have already confirmed you're assblasted now quit responding or prove your butt frustration

>On a side note, the suit she wears kinda resembles Nick. Maybe it is his skin and it is in memoriam of his, because he was a founder of the cult. (I already know this is an out there thought)

NEver thought of that, always assumed it was Lydia's real mother and Alpha adopted Lydia like how Andrea adopted Carl.

I never said Madison was Alpha but who do you see playing her? I'd love for pic related to get the role.

Samefag op lol kill yourself assmaster I've been here since inception

Is the show worth watching?

Actually I'm just simply replying to you with the obvious details.
Sorry you're some deranged kid who can't take the truth.
You sound like you have a lot of internal troubles though m8, you might want to seek some help before you actually go out into the real world and talk to real people.

Lol cheer up buddy.

>the whisperers
seriously?

Yeah if you can't see it then you blind bruh

8 posters in thread
Nice try Op but your samefag is showing
It makes little sense but in reality it's a shit theory plus op you faggot are so delusional he makes this thread daily instead of having an outside life a job or a gf lol get fucked virgin Op

>there are not one but TWO walking dead shows in 2016

i don't understand who the fuck watches this shit

Dude you're like the guy at a gay orgy that has seen over every inch of his black skin and 4 cocks in his butt at once.
Dial down the faggotry

If you think this is true then you're an idiot bruh
I am the real world bud, try leaving your moms basement for once brev and quit projecting it makes your ignorance show

Not sure if they are biological. Good question.

And I whoever plays her, I hope it is a strong woman. Then again, Madison is pretty strong. I just can't see her letting somebody, especially her daughter, be raped by the tribe.

literally every normal person

That's disturbing that was on your mind, do you frequent /hm/?

how though

everyone i know IRL dropped that shit the season after the governor died

did it get better because that season was 1000000% shit

Try making sense the next time you open your faggot mouth

Not OP but the theory makes sense. You are just being a faggot now.

>Stephanie is Lydia's real mother
>She's been looking for her all this time since the getting separated during the apocalypse
>Alpha found and adopted her

Thanks m8

lol

Do you not understand that you and your circle of peers is no bigger than a spec of dirt? There's 350 million Americans, for instance. The Walking Dead gets 6ish million views. The show is watched worldwide. Do you understand how everyone you know could die right now and nobody would notice? 6 million is nothing.

I believe it. But Sup Forums literally argues about everything

So im pretty sure theres one guy posting in agreement to the theory, and that's OP.

What if Nick was the walker in The Walking Dead intro in the field?

that doesn't change the fact that the show is hot garbage

people just have shit taste

I would blow my brains out at the TV screen

or maybe you just dont like what other people like

T

i prefer to think people who don't share my views are brain damaged

it helps me sleep at night

Nope, quit being dumb because you're mad

i think this post more or less proved it

its a neat theory but probably not gonna be true

Op covers himself in other men's cum so he can hang out with them and give the illusion he's a faggot too

That was a woman who had an entire webisode about her, so no, try again . Those were cool, shame they stopped doing them.

Was also thinking this too, OP.

I was wondering when they would come around, just watched TWD episode where Morgan is still crazy and clearing that town, he looked at Rock and said"I don't know you, people wearing dead people's faces!".
So the whisperers seem to have been active for longer than I originally thought.

Or you are just a depraved faggot. Kek

Are you not paying attention to the show, then?

Try not being a faggot pleb your whole life, maybe one day you'll become half the man your mother is
That doesn't mean it needs to be spammed here daily Op is clearly a delusional manchild who watches too much tv
Nick may show some traits of a whisperer but that doesn't mean he is one and the shows will join up Op just needs to quit dreaming this will happen and also quit being a huge faggot as usual

Haha the only one here that's being a faggot is you.
I came here because OP made sense, but you sound like the typical /tv troll that probably never leaves his counter chair.

Should probably work on your cancerous insults too, they are too cute.

No apparently there's 2 of them. Op and his buttbuddy lover he called him in for backup it's actually quite cute they're trying so hard ;)

I haven't seen this thread posted in weeks

Theres also a few topics about it on twd forums and Reddit. It seems to be a pretty popular theory right now.

>replies 60
>posters 19
You two need to chillax

Says 1 insifignant person. You have shit taste user just turn your brain off the way you do with marvel flicks

Next episode is called shiva and the only Shiva in TWD is Ezekiel's tigers

If I was such huge faggot you would be intimately sucking my cock right now because you can't help yourself

Naw the angry fag bashing is just samefagging it up like a mf dying from full blown aids

Calling someone a faggot who is superior to themselves.. What does that make you two?

You realize I'm not op, right?

Haha you gay, nigger

If you want people to know how much of a faggot you are you can just go make a thread on b?

eh, user, honestly, the strongest connection you have between ftwd and the whisperers is the whisperers saying you'll 'fear' us, and that's not very compelling evidence. to everyone else watching the show, nicks curiosity in walking amongst the dead just comes across as a new avenue they can explore for character development, not some interlinking plot that spans across the two series. i mean, they're specifically said that won't happen anyway, right?

most of your evidence is just odd observations

I'm op

Nah. user had more evidence than just the quote.
Go check out the Reddit thread, guy. It's what OP is saying plus everyone else who agrees.

>post op

Fixed

If Nick makes a skin suit then maybe but he can just make a skin mask and never come across the whisperers and have whisperer traits quit being a faggot and go home to plebbit

My favorite part about this theory is that the first couple of times he posted it, OP got absolutely blasted by everyone.

Now, he's started a thread with this weird "you retards dont ACTUALLY disagree with this totally universally accepted theory, right?" vibe going on

Like if he builds a narrative that the theory is good and accepted that would make it so.

>It's what OP is saying plus everyone else who agrees.

the desperation is palpable. "go check out reddit, e-everyone agrees with me there!!"

Butthurt as fuck

I've been with this theory since it was brought up. Stay mad

Op here. I can confirm I do suck dicks.

OP, it's a cool theory, but trying to force this whole "you guys are just butthurt and retarded if you don't agree with me!!" thing isn't helping your case. You're coming across as that one kid in the schoolyard who breaks down when someone disagrees with him.

Like, honestly if they went this direction in the show it'd be really neat, but most people realize they're not going to actually do that.

Doesn't Michonne go on a boat for a while?

Perhaps in TWD she will encounter and they'll do a flashback episode with FTWD?

I have no idea but I'm liking season 2 so far, when is FTWD on in America? Sundays? I want the next episode already, I've watched up to the one where the black guy kills the Scottish guy with a gun.

Fear is on the west coast/Pacific Ocean. TWD Michonne sails the Atlantic on the east coast. They're never meeting by sea. Fear's cast would have to entirely travel across America.

NEgan.png
Not fagget.png
1 job user

Oh I see, thanks. But what day of the week is it on?

Sundays. It's airing this Sunday but then they're taking a midseason break for a couple months.

negan is so fucking annoying

Cheers.

Ive never seen anyone try this hard to force there shit on others. Its amusing. (him not you)

This hasn't been posted in weeks bud

You never have?
You must live under a rock lol

In the comics is neegan Australian he talks like an annoying shit poster

Yeah he talks like this guy It's annoying as fuck

oh shit the rock was on the walking dead?

Yeah he bodyslammed walkers for the group for a bit before he was devoured while gloating

It gets posted pretty often

The only way you'd know for sure is if you were OP, though.

It's how alpha males talk user sorry you've never been around one. I guess you're the famous wifes son we always hear about. Nice to finally meet you.
My condolences to your mother