sakolut

What the fuck

What does it say? Is it at least funny?

it's called post-humor

Mostly nonsense and knock knock -jokes

>someone actually spends time making these
>Other people save and repost his work

I just don't understand

I don't unserstand how whining here will move your ass out, land you a 60k/year job, or get you a drivers license either.

That's beside the point.

The only thing that will help me accomplish those things is my own will

Go for it champ!

*driving license

I need to somehow keep a daily planner and determine how I spend my day I think

Then after tracking it I can see where I waste most time on

>Job that pays more than 60k a year

Like, wouldn't 5k a month be more than enough?
>Hurr durr le dumb poor Slav
I get that "the living standard" is different here and in Canada, but it's not that much of a difference, people around here earn around 5k KUNAS (like around 700 USD) a month for skilled work and can live ok

Also
>I will never get a driver's license
Well wouldn't you have enough money for a driving school?

>I will never get job that pays more than $60k/year
I make 45k/y and I already have no idea what to do with it. What's the point of making more money?

To have a higher standard of living

translated: to waste money
I already have all I need, and top quality. I bet you're one of those people who changes car and smartphone every six months.

Quite the opposite I spend very little money and maximize value.

The reason why is several. 1) I want to not have to work anymore unless I want to of course

2) I want to afford top quality healthcare. I want to be able to fly out to any city in the world to see the best medical team for my particular condition

3) with technology rapidly increasing I expect life extension therapy to exist within 50 years. I want to be able to afford the hefty multimillion price tag of life extension therapy (or similar medical operation)

And finally 4) I want to build a legacy

I need many millions to do these things

OP, you keep making these fucking threads every single day.

You have psychological problems. Do you think posting this thread day in and day out is going to solve your problems? If you just want a whiny bitch thread filled with people who have given up, it would be more appropriate on /r9k/ or Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is too fast paced for my tastes

I prefer blogposting on /fit/ and Sup Forums. You guys are like my personal therapists. And it's free.

ya but your a virgin

>You guys are like my personal therapists.

It's not therapy if it's not working.

It helps me get through the day when I'm down

I like posting defeatist shit on fit because they always say some real motivational Hollywood-type stuff and it motivates me

Go for it. Get your lisence and drive to the nearest workplace to start your career. Get through a shitty first job for couple of years without whining and demand more challenges.

I have a job but I have to take public transportation and it's also not that great of job

Then save your income to get a car