Explain to me why it would be a bad thing if USA/Russia started a bromance? You can't

Explain to me why it would be a bad thing if USA/Russia started a bromance? You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-terror-attack-in-russias-dagestan-52314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because xenophobia is in these days. It's hip.

Because the left needs a scapegoat to fear monger over that doesn't have brown skin and Russians fit the bill.

>xenophobia is hip
>implying every country isn't in it for itself

Fucking pleb

See what I mean?

because commie propaganda still exist nigga
>ie oh nooooes obongo is now into cuba, but muh communism

because I kinda like actual freedom

I just don't see how it could possibly be a bad thing if USA and Russia teamed up to fight terrorists. Last time the US and Russia formed a military alliance it worked out pretty well.

Because the liberal elitist plaque destroying individuality in the world would die and the people at the top controlling everything would die

>Obama's America is freedom and being friendly with Russia means we'll suddenly become communist
I forgot how retarded Sup Forums is. This is pretty bad.

A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR RAPE!

Trump and Putin do have a lot in common. I hear he wants to open up our libel laws.

Dear god I'm glad you didn't get quints. So close. Hillary's "rape" record ain't that strong. Or it is... Depending on your POV.

>getting rid of muslims is a vote for rape!
nice bait if not, consider suicide
Fuck you, you dont deserve a pic

Trump will win and no amount of Anonymous faggotry can do anything to even slow him, much less stop him.

dude wat

I'd love to go full communist, I'm scared shitless from the fact that Putin is a fucking fascist and Trump is just.. Trump.

>teamed up to fight terrorists
russia into bashara asad...but asad not baf
murrica nopes bashara...but asad bad
> Last time the US and Russia formed a military alliance
you must mean WW2, i beat you believe the US was a big player in getting rid of the nazi in france and poland. Not knowing the ruskies did all the heavy lifting.

This. To be honest a true USA/Russian alliance would put the entire world under our thumbs.

The only people who want communism are pathetic NEETs who are just smart enough to realize that in a system where everyone shares the profits, they will ultimately be lifted to a slightly higher standing in the world because they are currently below average in all facets of life. Go get a career and stop being a fucking retard.

The US had a huge role in the Pacific theater and the final push into Europe, but yeah, without the Russians throwing bodies at the front lines, the war would have gone on MUCH longer.

Trump is disgusting! It wouldn't even matter if he made America great again or created peace between Russia and America, his toxic white masculinity is a MUCH MORE PROBLEMATIC than any of those things!!!

you do know the republicans had a shit fit when bronco bama opened trade with cuba
the same republican party drump is running on

A Russia/US alliance would be awesome

The US/Jew gold basically funded the entire allied side. US-steel,factories plus the Jew gold and Russian blood. So yes the US did have a big impact.

"Bromance" doesn't happen among nations. Alliances happen because one nation wants something from another nation. Putin officially likes Trump because Trump will fuck up America.

k den

I think you misunderstood my post and you clearly have no idea what's happening in politics. Obama's a dictator and he has huge leftist leanings too. He's trying to destroy us. On the topic of Cuba, nobody gives a shit. Congressional Republicans aren't Trump and Trump's success relies heavily on just how incompetent they've been, as a matter of fact. Trump is not a typical team-player Republican as much as you'd think if you lived under a rock, which you might. He's shaking up the system. Many of them are terrified of him because many are globalist, corrupt shills and he's going to out every single one of them.

>implying he didnt just get btfo
he's only reply was he wants to hit someone.

hoping for a civil war so we can kill all these retarded rednecks

>alt-right
>fascism
>fedora
It's like you don't know what you're talking about. Some of Trump's fans might be fascists but he's not one and his platform has nothing to do with fascism.

The rednecks have guns. You have a Sup Forums account and a neckbeard.

Well if Russia like the USA then the Russian allies might hate Russia/USA
And start a war or something

> yes I is a smart wuff

>hipsters and drug dealers winning a war against gun owners
Good luck, Todd.

You're right; I can't.

Russia is like America, except the people aren't as obnoxious and know that the government wants to fuck them up the ass.

No idiot would be stupid enough to start a war against a Russia/USA alliance you pleb.

Hes a conformist, dems believed the same about barack. He was the save all of the left till he comformed. Donald will do the same. Youre a fucking idiot if you think he will change anything. Paul ryan will bring him in line with the republican.

>Some of Trump's fans might be fascists but he's not one and his platform has nothing to do with fascism.
yeah, right... like, some Muslims might be terrorists, but the prophet Mohammad wasn't one and Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, right?

right?

right on.

Peace is never a bad thing

Russia and the US are very very different my friend.

It's retarded that People think Trump = fascist when he's a nationalist. They are different.

I'm just saying, you never hear about ISIS attacks in Russia... Hmmm

nationalism is the cornerstone of fascism, you know this right?

>implying trump isn't hitler 2.0
>implying trump isn't a fascist

To be fair, almost everything I know about Russia came from a 252 page abbreviated history of Russia. I'm working on expanding my knowledge, though.

themoscowtimes.com/news/islamic-state-claims-responsibility-for-terror-attack-in-russias-dagestan-52314

Because MUH USSR

Let me know when you align Trump's platform with anything besides libertarianism with nationalism stirred in. Hillary is by far more of a fascist than Trump. She's planning on destroying the second amendment and sees herself as entirely above the law. Trump is a billion times over the better choice. Paul Ryan isn't going to get reelected and Trump is making everyone bend to his will, not the other way around. He's nothing like Obama and you're going to feel like a fucking idiot in 5 years when it's been proven to you and he's reelected in a landslide.

Hillary's got 90-something percent black support. Does that make her black? Racist? I wonder. It's almost like your logic isn't working.

>implying that's not exactly what I implied

Ruskies did all the fighting so the Americans and British wouldn't die. They wanted to attack Berlin, so we let them. More casualties for them, not us.

>Hillary's got 90-something percent black support. Does that make her black? Racist? I wonder. It's almost like your logic isn't working.
wat

You seem to misunderstand
He's disagreeing with the regressive left
According to them, that makes him a fascist

I hate this application of Godwin's law, too.

So we're in agreement then?

Yes. But protecting your borders and your people doesn't all ways lead to aauthoritarian and right-wing system of government and social organization.

it seems so, indeed it does.

I mean, when you got history of bad blood and you got hackers mainly based in Russia attacking you every so often, yeah you start to dislike em.

Trump sees a powerful ally in Putin to purge the world of all muslims. We will see a glorious new world if he gets elected.

>fascism=fanatical nationalism

Exactly. You see now how retarded your post was. Just because a certain group supports you doesn't define your campaign, especially when it's a very small minority group (blacks, fascists, etc). Being stupid on the internet is no way to go through life, son.

I don't understand how keeping illegal immigrants and terrorists out of your country = racism? Just seems like common sense to me.

But Trump is racist.

I live in a state that has lots of Russian immigrants and talk to them all the time. They come here for work and school. They have similar values as US citizens on a social/family level.

your borders are already protected, bro. It's his flaming rhetoric about mexicans and muslims being the source of all your problems, and wishes of isolationism that echoes Hitler's speeches of Blut und Boden.

>white
triggered

>You see now how retarded your post was
no, really, I don't. You can't make an argument with no sense what so ever, claim that you've proven something and then pad yourself on the shoulder. Doesn't work like that. Sorry.

Bleach, drink it

Trump works for Putin tho

A bromance between Russia and the US would be good for everyone but if Trump wins it won't be a bromance, it will be an annexation as Trump would hand over the US to Russia as per his instructions.

How dumb are you?

> i hate communism
> unless trump wants to ally with a communist
too dumb

Russia isn't communist

Your argument is retarded. If a homosexual man says he likes your haircut does that mean that haircut is gay?

>I'll just be more obtuse because admitting my point was stupid would mean admitting defeat
You claimed Trump's a fascist because some fascists support him. I told you an equally stupid thing. Now you're avoiding it. Go to bed, kid.

Nice shitpost.

Muh capitalism, user

You honestly believe that the commander in chief to the world's largest military would simply "hand over" the US to Putin? Trump has a huge ego to boot, he wouldn't let Putin cuck him like that. They'd be buddies.

Russia isn't communist

That's basically right. But loving your country, wanting to protect it and putting it above your self at times is not facist. john f kennedy - "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country".

Trump works for Putin and his entire reason for running is to destroy NATO and do Russia bidding.

He's basicly a puppet of Russia bruv.

>toxic white masculinity
Conservaturd trying to sound libtard

Have you actually ever been on the southern border "bro" ? There are literally hundreds of miles where there is just no fence. Nothing. You can walk across the border as we speak. But of course you probably already knew that... right "bro"?

Do your research.

Build the wall.

Do people really believe this? Meanwhile, Hillary is actually owned by big banks and is eager to sell us out to her financiers but I guess we'll keep this one-sided and make up shit about Trump that's pure fiction because we're desperate.

>implying Isis isn't already fighting the US and Russia

There are a ton of Americans (and Europeans) that have been questioning NATO for years. Does that mean they're pro-Russia? Every NATO country is supposed to spend 2% of their GDP on defence. The U.K. and USA are the only 2 that actually do. Trump wants the other members to pay their fair share.

I don't think it's too bad to have America and Russia be friendly once more, but JUST NOT with Putin as their leader. Seems to be getting a little more aggressive lately.

Someone's jimmies are rustled

>If a homosexual man says he likes your haircut does that mean that haircut is gay?
that's nowhere near my argument, try again.
>You claimed Trump's a fascist because some fascists support him
no, I didn't. Nice strawman, though. I made and actualization about the sweeping generalizations made about Muslims, by Trump and many of his proselytes, and equated that to your statement about Trump not being a fascist just because some people supporting him are. Go back and re-read it, and try to understand what it means this time.

Annd if Hitler didn't divide his troops...

Hillary is also a puppet but she's a puppet of US corporations

Trump is a Russian puppet and his entire campaign is Putins idea, it's a confirmed fact.

But vote for Trump, I will be laughing my ass off when you Muricans wake up and find yourself as members of the Russian federation.

>it's a confirmed fact

Kek

>by pictures posted
Nigga he didn't post no picture

Do you fantasize about America stooping to the level of your shit-tier country? Keep dreaming.

It's easy, OP.

You'd be the same caliber of Useful Idiot Putin noticed about Trump.

And Putin would have you by the fucking balls in no time.

because the USA wants to be the worlds police.
And Russia wants to own the world. or at least have the old USSR back.

Sounds like someone is swallowing the media kool-aid. Putin wants to be friendly with us because we have no reason to fight. They can be successful in the east and we can be the big dog in the west. The only people against this are the sellout cucks who think the EU is our best friend despite the fact that they hate us and make us defend them militarily for free despite having an obligation to pay us (which they just conveniently skip year by year). Fuck Europe. They can suck a cock. England is our bro now that they're uncucking themselves but mos of that continent is Merkel's playground of horrors. Until they destroy that union, they're not worth defending.

then tell me, bro, why haven't you been invaded yet, bro? And tell me, brother bro, do you really, as in REALLY, believe (bro) that the wall is actually gonna come into actual existence?

bro?

tell you what, bro, I might see Trump becoming president and all.. but bro, that wall will never happen.

sorry, bro.

How in a million years would the US even become a member of the Russian federation? Even with a pro Russian stance or even alliance, how smart guy? Explain. Please.