youtube.com/watch?v=rkrjE4QRsys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make mine Marvel.

Women are the real heroes. It's important little girls have role models

Cute girls are fine.

>2 series now contain female protagonists
>gg it's over the end is nigh

They are gonna learn the same lesson the music industry learned in the last 50 or so years. Women have no loyalty and can't build a long lasting fan base on them. The second those hairstyles are out of vogue, they will move on to the next "it" thing.

>muh 80s shit

Hahahaha

Go away grandpa

2016: The birth of the cuck class

let's just forget the other 50 releases with a male hero.

Is it also the death of blockbuster profits?

>yfw they remake LOTR trilogy with mostly female leads.

There is literally nothing more coma inducing than gruff white muscle hero with stubble driven by revenge over death of wife/kid, prove me wrong.

But that's just 3 mediocre movies.

And the death of original ideas.

>reboot after reboot after sequel after sequel

This can't be happening.

>12 miffed females

Well they are remaking Oceans 11 with an all female cast

>GET TO THE KWUD JUMPAH
>My name is Jin Erso. I rebel :^)

Are you guys ready for the Matriarchy?

youtube.com/watch?v=rkrjE4QRsys

Female Mission Impossible against a group of evil white men when?

>remaking classics with all women because they know nobody will see an original picture with all females that isnt a romcom or heart string cancer story lololololol

At least the girl in Rogue One looks believable. Daisy Ridley is a terrible cast and made me not even wanna watch the movie (still haven't seen it).

does anyone even care about ridley or Star Wars anymore?

All female The Thing when?
Saving Private Rachelle when?
The Great Escape (From the Patriarchy) when?
The Femshank Redemption when?
12 Angry Women when?
Reservoir Bitch when?
Black Hawkess Down when?

>Ira Belle
What kind of made up name is that?

I suppose i cant get behind shit like this and ghostbusters because as ridiculous as the idea is of a supernatural creature fighting group or a world class thief group pulling huge jobs together, my suspension of disbelief stops at only women doing these things. Most girls dont give a fuck about anything.

Trips never lie

Good riddance. Male heroes have gotten stale. I'm completely serious.

Who cares, adapt & deal with it or cry more loser.

>Hollywood found a way to churn out the same shit they always have while simultaneously guilting critics into having to praise it for being progressive.

How are Jews so smart

it's a forced thing, definitely, but ultimately Hollywood will do what makes a profit. they're not actually in the business of making the world a better or more equal place or whatever, whatever they might say.

if a lot of these movies fail, they will go back to what works

kek

I'm pretty sure there's a third option.

Dinosaurs had enough awareness to know that all of them were going extinct? Reptiles have human like emotions and they manifested because of this knowledge they were going to die?

Brilliant tweet

Guys, women aren't that bad. Why do you react so strongly to them getting to do things that guys do? Did you not socialize well as children?

>At least the girl in Rogue One looks believable.

Rogue One girl is a dainty 135lb assassin who karate chops an entire brigade.

At least Rey had da force.

You guys tend to overreact, most movies still have male leads. Civil war and BVS had dudes are he central heroes, I don't get what you guys are bitching about.

Michael Moore is still alive?

Everything is about money

I dont know if these movies tank that they'll go back to formula, the online complaining is so vitriolic that it could continue this for a while. We'll see what happens with Ghostbusters if it does at least okay then its probably not going to stop.

so, in other words, while Star Wars movies might profit off of the mere power of their brand at first, eventually they'll notice that action stories with male protagonists do much better.

I don't particularly care, but I don't think tokenism or any kind of corrective is necessary, and I think reality will always do its thing to defy attempts at creating some leftist idea about how it 'should be' that is totally unnatural, and I'm cool with that.

wat is that rally about

Daily reminder that the a women has never walked on the moon

They could do a movie about the Mercury 13 who in many cases did as well or sometimes performed even better than their male counterparts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_13

people might complain online, but if movies start to tank because most people aren't interested in heroines except certain young women, and that turns out to have only so much success, then it can't continue forever.

more likely the female characters will be subtly moved to secondary roles or share an equal kind of billing with male leads.

Anti-Islamic/Nationalist rally in Poland

Woman don't form BROTHERLY bonds, that's why this is unbelievable, unless they all try to back stab each other in these films

see
It wasn't due to physical limitations, but out right misogyny.

Do you know any dinosaurs to prove him wrong?
I didn't think so.

>Implying Niel Armstrong wasn't the greatest pilot who ever lived

Kill yourself cunt

oh nvm, thought it was more interesting than that.

If they're properly written they could be interesting.

The main problem is most writers don't know how to write interesting female characters. Just WOMEN STRONK, I DON'T NEED MEN

*proceeds to act like a man with titties

I mean John Wick 2 is still coming out. Movies with female leads doesn't mean there won't be any more movies with male leads...

Don't worry, things will get interesting soon enough.

It's because women are the new men. In the 50s, men took on the role of a man, and women took on the role of a woman. Pop culture feminism has made it so that women now take on the role of a man, and men take on the role of a woman. It's completely retarded, but that's the world we live in.

(You)

3 movies brah

Good enough for me. Women can pay taxes and go to war while I stay at home, play games and jerk off.

How is bottom left a cuck, aside from looking like one?

>There is literally nothing more coma inducing than white skinny hero with ponytail driven by "girls can do what men do" girl power mentality.

There, I did it.

>society owes us role models because we say so.

Do people not set good examples for their children anymore? Last time I check the responsibility to raise your kids right is not the job of hollywood.

Actually, I was wrong, because it doesn't work like that. It's more like women get all the good aspects of being a man, without having to suffer any of the crap.

>He enjoys large brown things in his mouth.
It's all making cents minnieapples.

>My on screen character is invariably a cartoon of female independence and self empowerment. Regardless of the movie context of what I think the character is actually like.

Why do actresses put up with this?

Except they only want to do the fun stuff,only recenltly has the decision been made to allow women to be drafted but it sure as hell wont ever be only women who get drafted

He wasn't implying that. Just that if NASA was choosing the best and brightest from both genders there would have been a few women alongside the men in the Apollo Program, which seems reasonable to me.

Nobody disputes that Niel is an amazing pilot.
>mfw NASA's vital readings show Niel was perfectly calm as he piloted the lander with mere seconds of fuel remaining for the return flight
>mfw he landed it flawlessly
>mfw looking back on it he doesn't see why it's a big deal, like it didn't even occur to him to be worried
>mfw I have no face

She looks like a British upper class cocaine vaccuum, not a scrappy rogueish smuggler.

This

Are there no athletic fit women to fill the role or something like a Gina Carano type

>tfw always liked wayfarers
>tfw it became the tradional cuck/hipster glasses
Fuck me

No, it's just air escaping his fat flaps.

Yeah, because this guy looks like a bad ass. It's almost like you haven't seen any of the fucking Star Wars.

>you can still see that she's enjoying it.

>he doesn't want to watch the new ghostbusters, that means he hates women!

Poor James. Hope he's having a laugh at those retards.

>le MRA thred
Fuck off back to /r9k/, useless.

>tfw you'll never be an islamic invader plundering the fertile women of Europe

feels bad mang

this

even the girls best friends betray them due to looks or purses.

Fund it

He doesn't even need to take a shits if he don't have to.

I wouldnt mind desu

I never expected Yoda to be a Han Solo type smuggler.

You're really grasping at straws here.

his wife divorced him and cucked him on twitter with some dude who was shit talking rogan.

shit talker said something about fucking rogans ex wife and the ex said "call me" or something like that

>the femshank redemption
>not the shawskank redemption
Well you dun goofed m8

I'm not registered to vote, don't even care senpai

>implying john wick wasn't 10/10
fuck off cunt

he literally said he loves to fuck black guys

more like death of the female hero. If they keep shoving heroines down our throat with these remakes people will get sick of it. It's a trend thats almost dead and its barely started.

Why are you so insecure?

>Are there no athletic fit women...

Ain't that the truth

she looks scrawnier than rey

>Daisy Ridley is a terrible cast and made me not even wanna watch the movie (still haven't seen it)

the year white men fight back

is that bailey jay?

I think she's indian

That bitch is like 5'1 and 90 pounds. Daisy isn't a womanlet like her.

true

>5'1
sh-she's 5'3''...

She's beating on stormtroopers. That's the equivalent of winning a fight against an actual potato.

This.