Supernatural live thread

Supernatural live thread

We Happy Few
>Sam and Dean come up against the biggest challenge they have ever faced. Rowena decides to make her move.

Thanks

Should be real interesting

Is this season finale or the second to last episode?

>Lucifer on lockdown

being Lucy is truly suffering

Misha still channeling Pellegrino.

God, I love it.

Pre finale

My predictions for how this season will end.
Sam or Dean will have to sacrifice one another, New Death is introduced, tosses one or both into The Empty or they'll use the same trick Sam used to get Lucifer into the box. Dean seduces Amara then pushes him and her into The Empty.

Poor fucker, he truly did nothing wrong.

>Lucifer asking like a spoiled baby

Death was right.

>Lucifer acting like a petulant child

like pottery

God is so, so, so tiny.

Lucifer is throwing a tantrum and playing rock loud.

This is why the Winchesters never had kid.

penultimate

been impressed with the season so far
woop woop

>god will never make you pan cakes

>worlds greatest dad mug

Yeah, it's really shaping up to be good again, pre-season 5 good. Definitely improved a lot since S8 rolled around. Even the filler for this one has been decent except for that shitty Valentine's episode.

"We want to see the monkey dance. One last time."

Oh, that guy is going to be the first against the wall.

>the end is freakin nigh

>that flintlock

the little things sometimes with this show

I wonder what God cooked pancakes taste like.

>witch craft bullshit

>the death card means death meme

I wish people would stop this. If they want to be accurate it should be the Tower card.

oh jesus it's like a cosmic episode of Maury

DEATH DOESN'T MEAN DEATH IN TAROT!!

It means change. Only that. So, I guess technically, the cards still work for the story line.

Oh shit Lucy had the mark

>not having Dr. Phil cameo to help God and Lucy

oh god.... lucifer is truly a petulant child?

we have GOD here.... instead we get dad/son drama. pfft

Seriously, writers. What are we watching right now?

But where is Jesus in all this?

take away all the power, strip away all that he is to his bare bones and that is what the story of Lucifer is, a child pissed off that his dad didn't pay more attention to him

not being a bitch about doing the Lord's work

>the good son Michael
>No time for him

Protesting against Donald Trump and attending an SJW/beta nu male rally

You know Supernatural would do this

Did they just say that Gabriel's dead?

LIES, FUCKING LIES.

Unless Gabriel knows how to hide from God

Outside of his power to re-create Archangels.

What bullshit is this? You are fucking God. You created TIME. You should snap your fingers and BAM! Gabriel and Raphael!

Why the hell did they de-power God so much now?

he hides now as a periodic episode director for the show

>michael's in no condition to fight

Why not heal him and patch up his mind kinda like Death did to Sam?

We already knew that.

God has basically become Chuck.

>can't find archangels
>better go find Crowley

Fucking why? He's still just a human soul.

Why not get the Leviathans? I'm sure dying permanently is worse for them than hunting and eating stuff forever.

Or what he did for Lucifer in last episode?

Jesus, this season overall arc has been so, so, fucking bad.

oh hey Castiel

Because of reasons, that's why.

Fuck this. Bring in the Bobbys!

>the witch is Catholic

TOP KEK

I'm begging for a Bobby return at least 1 scene

"I serve magic. Not God."

BUT GOD CREATED MAGIC!

Jesus, who wrote this episode. I am so glad Singer is taking over from Carver next season. Carver has pissed over past canon so much that it's a fucking insult.

God or the Speedforce, which is more reliable

Dean's going to kill Amara and fuck up the universe.

Speedforce is always there for you, God is always there, but doesn't really care.

At this point the Speedforce.

At least the Speedforce isn't a powered down flake.

well they DO have to kinda nerf god since you literally have an omnipotent guy who is the father of all creation casually chilling in this episode/arc

i still wonder where this goes from here.... maybe this dean/amara bond will cause dean to fuck up the plan to re-capture/kill her and somehow god gets "destroyed" and then reality is falling apart next season?

that's my guess. dean fucks this up somehow, amara dies, reality starts falling apart for next season and then we find out that god or amara or someone superpowered is behind it?

oh know she found Donnie....

Something a long these lines

They'll set something up like that for season 12

Evil Dead camera work. Nice.

Why did they let the prophet go in the last episode? That was the stupidest choice. Okay, I get why the writers did it. You need to get Amara to Chuck. And this is the way. Still, what a stupid way.

Then they should never had done the God storyline . God is the end game. Not another season filler.

Didn't this show literally have satan as the big bad one season? Htf can they top that?

welp it looks like amara is coming to fuck up the men of letters bunker, so this might mean they have a new home-base/set for next year/beyond. they tend to run through these every few years as it is anyways

- roadhouse (S2)
- bobby's (S1-S7, tho maybe we find out it didnt get sold/etc and they go back there if the bunker is destroyed?)
- frank devereaux's trailer had a few appearances in S7

actually i kind of hold out hope that frank pops up for a MOTW episode at some point. i like to believe that he faked his own death to get the fuck away from the brothers/leviathans and he's out there surviving somewhere/somehow.

You BITCH

fucking broke the world's greatest dad mug

If God seals up Amara, could he put the seal on himself? That way doesn't worry about corruption much and Amara gets to have her brother with her always? tfw no wincest

Cause I'm guessing it'll either be that or God will seal himself along with Amara and somene will get the seal but it won't be corrupting shit anymore since God will balance her out

dude, this season is basically god = light and his sister = darkness (yin to his yang and etc) --- so basically the big bad for season 11 here is anti-god, so they're basically up against god.

the real ? is where they can go from THIS, that's why i'm thinking chuck/god casually tossing out that amara's death = end of reality = S12 has reality falling apart and they gotta find some macguffin to save it....

tho when god sacrifices himself to resolve this season (prolly a failed attempt cuz dean/amara bond) i bet he wont make another appearance til the end of the series finale cuz it'll just be like he fucked off to let everyone deal with their own problems

>have satan as the big bad one season? Htf can they top that?

They're currently topping it by having God's PMSIng sister as the big bad.

that sounds real retarded

Rowena and Crowley are God's guilty pleasures.

Okay, that was funny.

>shock and awe

george bush confirmed for best war president.

Dean's definitely going to kill Amara so Sam won't have to bear the mark.

beats the hell out of leviathans (hey the head leviathan took over richard "DICK" roman's body... DICK roman is a big billionaire businessman, and he's also head of the monsters that will eat the whole petri dish cuz, get it? DICK IS A DICK.

trust me, you can get a lot worse. the god/metatron episode was fantastic and there have been some strong MOTWs this season (nazi submarines, wrestling, etc)

Why didn't they pull the monsters in on this?

Yeah Dean is gonna fuck this up somehow

Seriously, did they forget the Leviathans? You know, those things that are old as fuck and immortal cause they just go to Purgatory.

Why not have them as backup, fuck their free will, they'd just be the mooks anyway

so that ties into my new lil theory that S12 = reality is falling apart and only [macguffin/s] can stop it, all while god is supposedly for-realsies dead after sacrificing himself in this year's season finale so he can go back to hands-off deity stuff (plus it's kind of hard to have conflict with god casually hanging around)

How many things has Dean killed only to save Sam only to release worse things has he done? I think this will be the third time if it does come through.

God's a principal fag, he won't mind rape anyone for any reason

did Amara just kill all the most powerful witches on Earth?

Well, that was a really stupid plan.

Why would magic be able to take the creator and/or his sister?

Because the monsters don't give a fuck at all
>Get killed by humans and go to purgatory
>Get killed by Amara and got to purgatory
>Die of old age and go to purgatory
Nothing good happens to the monsters no matter who wins, they should just be throwing orgies right now.

i was wondering when lucifer was finally going to do something

Did Lucifer just impale her with the spear of destiny?

I didn't see Spike or Cordelia and they were super powerful.

Wow..she got beat up that easy?

>implying amara wont kill purgatory too

There's 20 minutes left and another episode. What do YOU think, user.

and also smart enough not to take part in this cluster fuck

they were just cannon fodder. like the guys who had to get off the boat first in saving private ryan

i think the writing staff (hopefully?) forgot about the leviathans. theoretically there should be some still putting around the world somewhere and i'm surprised we haven't had a leviathan MOTW after season 7....they must really dislike that sera gamble era, eh?

Was that the Spear of Longinus that Lucifer used to stab Amara?

Nice quints, then at least ask the Leviathans, offer to make Purgatory nicer or something if they help him.

Yeah, guess she just did.

Well then that even BETTER. Monsters would probably rather not exist than end up in purgatory.

If Spear of Longinus = Spear of Destiny,yes

Why would Lucifer take her on one vs one instead of having God and him team up on her?

Shit, why are any of them taking turns? Why not have the witches, angels, demons, Lucifer and God attack her all at once.

Writers, man. Writers. They build her up all season and then depower her because they have no idea what to do with her.

Shitty writers.

And when have the Winchesters become supporting characters in their own damn story? The only time they are front and center these days are in the filler episodes. The rest, the supporting characters take over. This is bullshit.

>Shit, why are any of them taking turns?
Supernatural is actually an anime, side characters have to take turns jobbing to the final boss until the MCs win.

>begging for death
what happened to the scythe?

yeah i've been assuming that amara winning = end of earth/heaven/hell/purgatory/etc.... it's the end of reality itself, kind of like in dr who season 4 when davros had his REALITY BOMB and all.

basically life/death/existence/heaven/hell/etc = reality. amara is anti-reality. nothingness. like there's just NOTHING on every conceiveable level

>inb4 why is nothingness aka anti-life called "black" or "Darkness" --- DAS RACISS

Because that would make sense and this season MAKES NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER!!!

>scythe killing God or Amara

No.

They're both older than Death anyway, doubt it'd work. a lot of shit seems like it requires someone or something older or something that God specifically made or designed to kill

>killing God and Lucifer inside of a minute

JESUS CHRIST

You know who's going to have to be the one that finally defeats Amara?

Oh FUCK

Well shit.

So next season we're gonna get jokes about God's Not Dead: 3 right?

>weakened Amara kills god easily

>Lucifer and God dead

JUST

I miss the simplicity of the older seasons. Not just the quality. Just the simplicity.