Any handgun fags on Sup Forums?

any handgun fags on Sup Forums?

What are some good models to look at for a first purchase? Im in Florida and my budget is $500

Other urls found in this thread:

smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson2/upload/images/firearms/zoom_lg/109201_01_lg.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=gZTRjXD7AVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rock Island 1911

depends on what you want it for. if it's for CC I really like my S+W shield

Sig

One that shoots niggers?

Stupid fuck...

concealed on occasion, mostly for the night table. smaller size preferred here as i probably will never have to use it.

i could just get a nigger for that

for around $500 i would say a glock is the best value for a reliable and durable pistol. pic related, my edc is a glock 19, i have put over a thousand rounds through it without a malfunction.

this is my favorite hand gun

correct

what do you use the rest of that stuff for

Glock 19 or a Shield
Both perfect for practical use.

Polymer frame or steel frame?
Striker-fired or hammer-fired?
Safety or no safety?
Small-caliber or large-caliber?
Revolver or auto-loader?
Compact or long barrel?

First handgun should be something simple as shit to learn to shoot well. That means big and heavy enough for manageable recoil, but not too huge that you can't work the slide stop with your shooting hand. Preferably a 9mm because the ammo is cheapest and recoil is softest without sacrificing lethality.

I recommend the Glock 19 or Sig 229. By no means should you get a 1911 for your first handgun.

Except for the Volkswagen product, that's a mighty fine pocket dump, user.

Undecided
Either is fine
Safety
Smaller
Compact

Thanks for your response

good info thank you

Beretta Px4 storm is decent, especially for the price

S&W 500 for maximum kill

a phone, a knife, keys and a flashlight, i know we're on Sup Forums but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you can figure out what i use that stuff for. i will say this, all of the above get used daily.

9mm is joke tickle the faggot caliber ammunition.

>.45 knock them down with a softball size exit wound Master Race

I found the 50 year old

eh you can do worse than a vdub, i'm getting a 3/4 ton truck soon tho.

Cz 75, you won't regret it. Glock fags can fuck off

this actually

I'm this guy . Glocks and Sigs don't have mechanical safeties (something you "toggle" to render the weapon unable to shoot). Safeties are falling out of favor on most modern handguns. If you really insist on having one I'd recommend the FNS-9 or FNX-9 (come with or without a safety)

this user knows what's up, 9mm is the way to go, it's very effective with modern carry ammo / bonded hollowpoints like federal hst.. less recoil than hotter rounds, and you get higher capacity.. 15 rounds a mag for glock 19.

HK VP9

You earned another participation trophy you special unique snowflake! Congratulations!

Dispersed yet?

Extra disperse measure ordered...

Disperse any organized attempt of thought or discussion ... Operation success

//
Updated

Lol at how janitors can't even recognize dispersment threads.

It's not hard to see the active effort of paid people shit-posting to keep Sup Forums from actually realizing whatever weird potential it has and get organized.

All religion/race/political/loli/fluffy/you've-busted-by/die-in-your-m/waifu/ sleep/cigarette75/omgMyfriendStory threads are categorically examples of the pasta used to dilute what little insight Sup Forums is capable

Basically I'm saying how isn't there a content filter list at least at the userlevel of content we can auto filter out, with the ability to share lists and really keep the obfuscatory forces from obfuscating hokum

You're playing yourself if you don't realize this shit

Thanks

Shield 9mm. I'd tell you to get a Glock 43 but your budget is ever so slightly prohibitive. Maybe if you find one used.

Chiappa Rhino 200d

glad to see my m&p is approved

Don't get a glock. I had a Glock-17c (c === gas compensated) and it was an ok firearm except that it started stove-piping pretty early in its lifespan

I like sigs tho

You dumbass there is an entire forum on this website dedicated to the topic of guns. You aren't wrong creating this thread as this board is dedicated to miscellaneous topics but you'll get much better responses and information on /k/. Good luck. Fuck you.

Probably the shield or springfield xdm (assuming you're not looking to go as small as 380)

If you're willing to go up to 45, you'd like the Kimber ultra carry.

I have both. The shield is superior in every conceivable way. The Glock 43 is terribly disappointing.

My first gun was a used S&W model 64-5.

I really enjoy it, taught me how to gun properly.

Buy used.

My wife owned one. Beautiful car that turned to shit at 95k miles.

Guy who just suggested the Glock 43 here. This if you're not looking for a subcompact and want a reliable handgun that will always work. The 19, 17, 22, 23, 26, 27, 42, and 43 are all great guns that will literally eat anything you feed them. I'd suggest other calibers but you don't wanna snowflake it up on your first gun

>Glock
>reliability problems

Might have been an extractor problem, that's a fairly common issue on many guns
A single anecdotal incident doesn't negate they're established reputation

There have been reliability issues with them. Lots of law enforcement agency returns

If youreally talking CC, you can't go wrong with the Walther PPS 40. Super slim, around $500 normally, and reliable. Don't get the 9mm model, you'll want your targets to go down

Am glockfag. Can confirm. CZ is titties

This is also good, especially for your price point.

Ruger GP-100 357 Magnum, 6 shots, no safety to remember to toggle off. can be loaded with lighter recoiling 38. Specials for practice. 6 inch barrel for all around performance.

TLDR: maudes!!!
Protip... They dgaf.

For concealed carry or home defense?

I'd recommend a single stack 9mm (m&p shield) for carry. Super thin and light.

Get a full size for home defense. Glock 21 M&P.

9mm for cheap ammo and capacity

Taurus. I got mine for $350-ish back in February. 9mm, semi-auto. All kinda of holsters, cheap ammo.

Pic is from offline, same model though.

I love mine. But I appreciate your input.

>mfw OP asks gun question on Sup Forums and gets genuine advice instead of "fuck off to /k/"

no

>C
You don't fuck with the mechanics of a Glock and it'll never do those kinda things. Unless you're a limp wristed faggot. Then I suggest something chambered in .45

Itt: Uneducated kids that think violence solves violence. Stop listening to gangster rap and watching mafia movies. Here's an idea.. Move out of fucking Florida. It's a shit hole. Get a good job, live in a nice neighborhood and let the minorities fight it out among themselves.

Nah. They're a buncha gun nazis that'll tell him he absolutely must buy a 1911 or his gf will get raped to death in front of him while they're souls survive the 9mm/.40 onslaught you just dispensed.

Sig sauer p320, you can buy a conversion kit when you want to change it to a different caliber/ size.

Or a springfield XD

Sig P320 or G17. Or just go full retard and use a Mak

You, sir, are a master b8r

For carry...
> S&W SD9VE - upgrade to apex trigger
> S&W M&P .40
> Springfield XDS .45 3.3" barrel

For home defense, a name brand .45 ACP 1911 and/or mossberg 12gauge with 1000 lumen flashlight barrel attachment

smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson2/upload/images/firearms/zoom_lg/109201_01_lg.jpg

In nine or forty and why?

Is that the one with the shakey shakey boom boom feature?

>live in a nice neighborhood and let the minorities fight it out among themselves
You realize those "minorities" like to go to the nice neighborhoods to steal shit and rape the sexy rich white women right?

Good luck reasoning with them when they break in your window, since, you know, violence doesn't solve anything

For a shield, definitely nine. More capacity and less snappy recoil

S&W M&P 9mm
Glock 17 or Glock 19

You should be able to find one of these used for less than $500.

Hook, line and sinker.

You're just no fun are you?

Taurus has legendary quality (as in "only exists in myths and legends.")

I had a Taurus **revolver** jam on me. Needless to say I sold that shit for a Ruger.

>I had a Taurus **revolver** jam on me.
Maximum keks

Aww look at that. It appears as if someone likes to watch the news and believe spoonfed sensationalised stories. How cute you are. Grow up and think for yourself.

Gunslist or whatever bro

youtube.com/watch?v=gZTRjXD7AVU

The news isn't reporting when minorities break in and do crime. It doesn't fit their agenda. Now a white killing minorities... That's news!

Glock 17
Don't be a faggot.

Love that guy.

I can play this game.

Kek. I'm out of stuff that isn't infographic

I have a small arsenal.

I'm not afraid of minorities where I live. I'm afraid of the tweakers, skinheads and the KKK. And I'm white.

Hey y'all what's goin on in dis threa-oooh lawd the white man's a risin up!

Bitch, that's whats on the table. Tommorow, we'll eat bambi, as an appetiser

What's it being used for?

Implying the "tweakers, skinheads and kkk" aren't minorities.

Damn straight

I like you friendo. Your anti gun ads are better than mine. Since this is a gun thread here's my cc.

>over 1000 rounds
I did that with my model 19 the first month I owned it.
It's approaching it's 30k rounds mark. I have had to replace the recoil spring once, that's it.
I'll replace the barrel and other internals in another 10k rounds.

And here's my OC

galock

Nice. I CC a SR40c

How often do you OC?

Smith and Wesson m&p 9mm. If concealed carry is desired get the m&p 9c (compact 13rds) Otherwise get fullsize(17rds). You won't regret I promise.

Protop: avoid California or Massachusetts compliant guns.