You dickheads deleted my suicide thread. Tell me how to kill myself. I'll do it live on cam

You dickheads deleted my suicide thread. Tell me how to kill myself. I'll do it live on cam.

post a link

Call cops and say there is an intruder with a knife in your home, set up camera in the corner of your room, when they bust in attack them.

Good luck you will look fucking awesome

No, nigger. You tell me how to get it done then I'll post a link.

those dicks won't fall for it, they don't give a shit.

Hold your breath until end

Ahaha get creative then fucktard

Say you have a child at gunpoint

Fuck you dickhead. That won't work. Give a real way you uncreative fuck.

live strem yourself getting curbstompped by a rhino

Have you ever done it? 16 year old faggot. It won't work.

drink yourself with alcohol to death

Send me a rhino you fucking nigger.

Well it certainly work with that attitude.

Already tried it, nigger. 6 beers. I'll just wake up feeling like shit. Send me a better method. nigger.

here you fucking go

beer?
are u retarded?
try 3 bottles Whiskey

I tried it you fat slut. It won't work, fuck your litigation.

I dare you to kill yourself by suffering though life and eventually dying of natural causes.

It won't work either, you fat cuck. I've done it before.

Have I ever called the cops and said I have a kid at gunpoint? No i haven't you fucking retard. Please kill yourself already

That fucking sucks, you fat nigger. I dare you to eat my mom's ass.

Hang yourself

prove it

Hang yourself with dental floss.

how should he kill himself

What the fuck are you talking about? You haven't done shit. Just go fuck yourself and shove a knife in your ass.

Jump off a skyscraper with go pro attached while its live streaming

Are you retarded?

Tie piano wire around your neck, superglue your hands to the sides of your head, hang yourself and then itll look like you ripped your head off, for full effect set up a stream prior and call the police on yourself so we can see the reaction lol

Fuck that UDP/TCP shit. Give me a better way.

it doesn't matter im not trying to kill my self

Are you trying to tell me that if you call the police and say you have a child and gunpoint and will kill them, you won't die?

God damn you useless niggers. Do you think I have a piano? How the fuck would I have a piano in this place?

no wonder u wanne kill yourself
you also suck at suicide

WELL THEN YOU FUCKING DESERVE AN EXISTENCE WORSE THAN DEATH. I HOPE YOUR MOTHER TAKES THE DILDO FROM SE7EN AND RAPES YOU TO DEATH BEFORE SHE BECOMES AN HERO FOR THE AGES.

Im not your slave. Kill yourself.

This is the fucking midwest. They know it's not real, they deal with it all the time. Honestly I'm disappointed in all of you.

Have sex with a nigger, then after a few years you will die of aids.

You are my slave. Fuck off. You're probably a moron.

Toaster in the bathtub

DON'T.
Just don't fucking kill yourself.
I've been suicidal for 15 years... when you get to the point where you want to kill yourself, remind yourself you're not a fucking faggot.
If you remind yourself you're not a fucking faggot, then you get through another year before you have to remind yourself you're not some kinda quitter faggot again.

Only kill yourself if you've done something shitty.
Like... genuinely enjoyed the new Ghostbusters "film".

Atleast Im not suicidal lol

Eat a tub of beans you fat nigger. You had me until you brought moves into it, you shallow fuck. EAt an ass.

Good one you dumb slut. I would love to slit your throat you crybaby bitch.

I've wanted to see this in action for a while.

Just try to do a pull-up, your arms will break off. Or just go to a party, you will have a anxiety induced panic attack and die due to lack of oxygen.

op is just faggot that won't delier

They deleted it because you are a pussy and won't do it. Set yourself on fire.
>hard mode: no screaming

You haven't been suicidal for 15 years. You would have done it by now if that were the case. You have had suicidal thought that long, which is normal. Quit being a fag.

>calls me a crybaby
>bitches and moans about how he is to good for average suicide methods

Ahahaha let me guess you want to kill yourself because you're retarded?

men. industrial strength garbage bag, 8ft section plastic tubing (2 inch insde diameter at least), "quality" duck tape, a tank of helium (from party store) a bottle of your favorite alcohol. use supplies to make suicide kit. drink all your shit. put bag over upper body, breath heavily. all the pain and problems are gone mate, luck.

This

You niggers took too fucking long. I was ready. Fuck.

A lot of helium tanks are getting cut with oxygen, it won't kill you now
Use some other inert gas or CO

>they deal with it all the time
Is middle American beyond saving?

Rent a canister of helium from a party supply store. Affix plastic tubing from canister into strong plastic bag, sealing around the edges with duct tape. Secure plastic bag around head, sealing around the neck with duct tape. Release helium into bag. Your brain will not be aware that it is not receiving oxygen, so will not trigger a panic-response to suffocation. Die peacefully in minutes.

Holy crusade
go to the nearest mosque and kill as many muslims as u can

Yeah, they're a bunch of pussies. They just want to go home. They can't fight crime.

True but it can still be found, especially on Craigslist

Literally illegal for me to do that.

Son of a bitch.

You're a literal retard.

Fucking assholes took too fucking long. If you've got anything tonight there's a chance once I come down again. Otherwise I go to bed disappointed.

Are you calling somebody a pussy, when you want to kill yourself?

>irony

Same, I would get arrested for killing my self

How am I literal retard? You fucking cuck. I live in the midwest. Do you dispute my facts? Where do you live? Want to fight?

Good one you 16-year-old Weezer-playing fuck.

Whoa

Hypocrite confirmed

Why aren't you dead yet?

I know how to do it completely painless.
Bc I accidentally did it myself.
But im not sharing the info.
I just nearly passed out. Went temporarily
black. Didnt hurt at all. Just panicked and blood pressure rised and I came back

Fuck you nigger. And honestly, the reason is because you sluts have let me down. What's your favorite Weezer tune?

ITT fuckboy asking for suicide advice and then shitting on bad and good suggestions with no discrepancy. What's stopping you from hairdyer/toaster/heater in bathtub? Are you too afraid to hang yourself? What gives?

Does toaster in bathtub work?

Please don't do that user, these edgy fucktards will urge you on because they have nothing better to do. Think of anyone who would miss you, imagine what it will put them through. I was depressed and suicidal once too, I know it fucking sucks, but I got out of it. I didn't think I ever would but I did. And you can too, but not if you end it before that happens. People care about you man, I don't even know you and I don't want you to do this.

nobody is this stupid
they out oxygen in these for a reason now, you won't die - you'll just end up fucking retarded but self aware enough to know that you're fucking retarded

Oh I am sorry, I can see now all the suggestions weren't good enough. Here's one.

Shoot yourself in the head, with a gold gun!

Send me a gold gun you fat nigger.

Sorry dude I don't want to kill myself and have things to do tommorow.

If you are going to die, why not just blow all your cash?

What the hell do you think the word "suicidal" means you dipshit? It means having suicidal thoughts and intent. If he's been thinking about it seriously for 15 years, which is possible, then he's been suicidal.

this

Same op: Theres nothing after you die. Ive blacked out 3 times. Been recessitated. I have a crooked heart valve.
Nothing happens when you die. Its completely over rated. Your mind just doesnt want to let go, so it floods the brain with seritonin. To increase ypur heart rate and pumpnoxygen to the brain.
Same effect as nearly drowning.
I know anons will get mad. But when you die. Its all black. Thats it. No god no heaven. Nothing

I already offered 10,000 for someone to kill me and no one jumped on it.
That's still open but otherwise it's hopeless.

He's reaching out, which is normal. There's still a part of him that hasn't decided.

If you don't have a GFI in your bathroom it should. There are a couple of factors, but it should be enough amps to kill you if your whole body is submerged. You could also run an extension

Wow, when did this turn into fucking tumblr?

Because its illegal and most people don't want life in prison for 10,000 dollars. Also don't change the subject, you sly cunt. If you have 10,000 dollars you have enough for a gold gun. Now get shooting.

I responded from personal experience and answered a question someone asked, would "fucking do it you faggot" have been more appropriate?

>697099392
I'm thinking the extension cord isn't good in this application,but give it a shot...otherwise, use ext.cord to loop, jump, swing...

Sadly for this OP, yes.

When did you turn into a piece of human garbage?

Yes. You fat nigger.

Good one, you glasses-wearing Los Angeles gay fuck.

With 10,000 dollarydoos you can hop on a plane and swan dive off beachy head, you lucky bastard

Mr. Krabs thread now

Wrong coastline nigger