Fuck, this album is amazing

Fuck, this album is amazing.

Go to bed will

I know its you Will

WE SAID WE HATED HUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

hey everyone it's sam loveland just coming here to say that will can like my entire weenie. have a good night

it's shite. u just like it because it panders to your degenerate homosexual lifestyle

I like the rumor about how the albums about a relationship with Cate Wurtz. Meanwhile he called her artwork lovely when he released Monomania, the breakup record. Not really something you say about someone you broke up with.

Not it's not. It's okay.

>furries

I love this album but fuck off Will enough with your shilling

how about you shill your album on /trash/?
I am certainly sure that would boost your sales :)

>Cate Wurtz
literally who

What's with this dog motif?

u retarded son?

yeah will can lick a weenie

The person who did all the artwork on the Triptych records.

Will has a thing for dogs

>there are people in the world who care enough about this retarded furry to know his lore
wew

I know that since you're a CSH fan, you're likely 12, but sometimes when people break up they're nice to each other.

actually I'm just a furry

Not the way he spoke about his lover on Monomania. You also probably wouldn't collaborate so soon afterward with no animosity

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINTS DOGS?

i'm not a furry, 12, or gay, and i like this album.

Tell us more about the dynamic of their relationship and how their breakup went, kiddo.

fuck off reddit

go to bed, will

Ok Will

it's ridiculous how good his first albums are, if rock music nowadays needs anything to be relevant again is albums like twin fantasy or how to leave town, the songs 10+min songs are spectacular, he really is a great songwriter
>go to bed will
>furries
I know I know

Good thing you know, Will

Seriously though, kill yourself.

>With graduation from the College of William & Mary close on the horizon, I am ready now to dedicate my mind and my willpower towards the working world. With a dedicated work ethic, I have excelled in my studies and extracurricular activities, as well as in work environments.

>In my senior year of college, I have worked 15 hours a week at the William & Mary Office of Donor Relations, in addition to being a full-time student. This is a schedule that requires effective time-management strategies, a balanced attitude, and self-confidence.

>In my spare time, I keep active in my creative endeavors; my solo recordings have turned into a lucrative and rewarding endeavor over the past four years, and I am honored to continue creating music for a growing audience.

>I am environmentally-minded, and support eco-friendly initiatives in both personal and professional life. I try to lead a lifestyle where I am constantly developing new and creative methods of conservation in my daily activities.

he's so full of shit here it's hilarious

Is this thread just post-ironic shitposting?
Also
>30 posts
>18 ips

Yeah, but that's most college students to be honest. Embellishing is the degree desu.

>Office of University Development - Student Assistant
>College of William and Mary
>May 2013 – Present (3 years 8 months)
>- researched and wrote biographies of professors for college publications and donor mailings

>- performed administrative tasks, helping with mailings, filing, etc.

>- assisted office in transition to a new building, which included an extensive overhaul of the filing system

I posted 7 times. Now 8 uwu

And he's an Enlgish major! I want to marry him (=uwu= )~

>I can't be try my best to be good at something I love therefore neither he!

nah, they're fucking dense and could be shorter and better, My Boy is the best

you mispelled bodys

Yes,its post-ironic shitposting andI have posted so much ''Fuck Off Will'' or posts in that structure that it has become an addiction
Piss off Will

whoa, will, ain't it a little late?

I was implying that he was using LinkedIn as a platform to criticize the vanity of careerism. It's obv self-aware

>I am ready now to dedicate my mind and my willpower towards the working world.

>With a dedicated work ethic, I have excelled in my studies and extracurricular activities, as well as in work environments.

im a huge CSH fan but twin fantasy gets overrated so much.

ive been getting back into TOS and have enjoyed it just as much as TF. HTLT has my favourites songs by him on there. TOD is a solid indie rock album.

Nervous young man is unnecessarily long like a lot of his stuff but has some gems

all the good older stuff is basically on TOS

i listened to disjecta membra a few time still not sure how i feel about it

god im such a lazy fuck, im involved in zero school activities besides the school radio which i could give less of a fuck about

>embellished

>if rock music nowadays needs anything to be relevant again is albums like twin fantasy or how to leave town

>this fucking faggot trash
>relevant

nigga your taste so bad you constantly tasting shit

It's actually one of the worst albums I've ever heard.

tell me then what modern rock acts you think push the envelope

>he thinks there are any modern rock acts that push the envelope

gay furry

which arm is which???????

I shiver to think what horrible stuff must have happened to you as a kid as to end up a Furry. Your mind must have been twisted in the most fucked up and retarded way possible

yes it is

The furry psychology seems to persist in a very mundane upper middle class adolescence combined with moderate to severe social discomfort and introversion in schooling. Maybe it's an unconscious hyper-acceleration of sexual perversity melding with the conscious early interest in fringe escapist shit like anime and video games as a psychic counterpoint to an oppressively unexciting and unassertive daily experience.

It's one monster, in love with himself.

dang...

honestly can't understand this- is it a joke? or is it a fucked up class assignment "write a linked in profile" to pass this "careers" course?

>honestly can't understand this- is it a joke?

That's how i feel about will toledo and car seat headrest in general

>not Shill Torpedo
baka desu senpai

nah they're just faggots

Oh.

It's not a rumour man, he talks abput Wurtz on Famous prophets.