Why don't you own one?

Why don't you own one?
pt3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAgDKR0L2RA
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/27/483714423/supreme-court-rules-domestic-abusers-can-lose-their-gun-ownership-rights
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz i own 6

An M1A? I don't know, I don't hunt much I guess.

Norinco m14*

I don't need one

300 blackout representing.

But I do!

>Norinco m14

I try and buy American but hey if it works for you.

Can someone recommend a .22lr semi auto?

because i'm not a murderous psychopath.

Cause I'm buying a ptr 91 instead

eventually this will be all the US can buy.

This is one gem the Americans can't buy!

But I do.

I fucking love the 7.62 NATO/.308 round, it's great fun to shoot.

Because i have no money.

Why the fuck would you need one of those???

I could understand having a small handgun for self-defense, but a fucking automatic-rifle? Where do you see yourself using that? Planning on shooting up a school?

Rugur 10/22 seems popular. I don't own any .22 so I can't say which I prefer

Ruger mini carbine.

For what purpose? What action type?

Because my penis is longer than 4 inches and I dont live around a bunch of white trash and niggers.

>Wisconsin 4 life

because i'm poor someone help

Cus I live in Britainistan
Feels bad man

You can get a break action single shot shotgun for less than $100

>automatic
you tried.

please give me a comparison between the BAR and the M14

thanks

i also live in Minnesota like at least the third most liberal state so permit waiting periods rip my soul

Because I don't need to kill anyone you ignorant yank

What laws do you need to put up with there?

No one does...up until someone wants to kill you.

The best reason. Buying a sexy C93 this year.

they change sometimes id have to check

Have 4, a handgun and 3x rifles...

Same

youtube.com/watch?v=mAgDKR0L2RA

Do any of you even own anything... interesting? (video related)

Or just the typical, boring AK's, AR's, Glocks, H&K's, Sigs etc

And you subsequently have very low gun violence rates.

Funny how that works eh?

Here's a question. How many of you are felons? I know some of you are. How do you feel about legislation that denies felons gun ownership (Shall Not Be Infringed)?

Any input from non-felons is also welcome.

Because truck nuts are cheaper and say the same thing about me as a person.

Getting my A3R in about a month, G3 mags are so fucking cheap how could anyone right handed not pick the PTR instead?

Correlation =/= causation

Buying anything more than a self defense pistol or shotgun or a hunting rifle means you have a tiny dick.

I'm sure there's a correlation between people with unnecessarily powerful guns and raised trucks. I'll add in domestic abuse and GEDs for that matter

>interesting
MPX SBR
Mauser C96, one of which is a 9mm
Sawed off shotgun
limited edition Ruger 10/22 (1 of 5000 made)
Mini revolver is kinda neat.

it costs a shit ton of money and science says im more likely to get shot by a family member with it then i am to shot a robber/ bad person with it

Dutchfag here. A lot of hassle to get one, don't need one, don't want to join a gunclub and I have better use of my money.

An impossible standard the gun lobby loves.

Because it's a lame gun...

I live in the UK.
In close to 30 years, never needed a gun.
Not once.
Took a few beatings and been robbed a few times, but nothing that couldn't be handled.

Literally not been a moment in my life where I've thought to myself "I wish I had a shooter right now".

I've killed a few pheasants with .22 air rifles and a 12 bore shotgun... STILL, didn't need or want these things in any of the altercations I've had in my life.
After shooting a shotgun for an afternoon... FUCK THAT.
SHIT'S POWERFUL.
I can handle a few chav cunts without the need for that.

kek i wish we dont have extremely high rates of crime but its still not great

There was a recent supreme court decision regarding violent misdemeanors

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/27/483714423/supreme-court-rules-domestic-abusers-can-lose-their-gun-ownership-rights

I think it's bullshit that the type of felony doesn't matter. Obviously violent or gun-related crimes should put you on the list.

I'm no expert, all I can tell is they look different but I'm sure the .308 has the same ballistics out of both. Buy what ever one you fancy

Been robbed
Didn't need a gun
Eurocuck

science says that? far be it for me to argue with science.

badass. it's cool to see some 'different' guns. beautiful collection. love the historical value as well.

Am I the only one who freaked out by that guys feet?

Britbong have you ever fired a fully auto .50 cal?

come ON man.

I don't own a gun for protection. They are my weekend toys. I buy them cause I enjoy shooting them. However if they save my life that is purely a bonus.

Yea I'm picking mine up in 3 weeks can't wait I've already found a plate carrier and black hawk makes some mag pouches that fit g3 mags

Because the SKS is a much more satisfying weapon.

As an anti gun control, I get this. I really do.

Ex marine here (no navyseal copypasta plz). I love my AR15 and I train with it 3 years out of the Core. But I know i dont need it. I really dont

I want a WWII BAR (fully auto of course)

they're far too expensive

my feet? what's the issue

Thanks. Im bidding online for 3 more Mausers that I want in my collection as well as a VP 70.

To dam expensive

Your toes are green and brown and look like they have never been even remotely cleaned

But the 2nd Amendment Shall Not Be Infringed.

That means that EVERY American, should be able to own a gun (regardless of anti-2nd Amendment laws).

Pederasts, felons, blacks, gangsters, convicted bank robbers, murderers etc.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Am I the only 2nd Amendment Purist here?

>science says im more likely to get shot by a family member with it then i am to shot a robber/ bad person with it
I'm curious about that assertion. Have any credible source for it?

You can get a firearm for $100 or less in some cases on the pre-owned market. Not the greatest, but a firearm none the less.

Cuz I fucking live in nyc

i'm not a women, I don't care what my foot looks like.

I'm here to talk turkey. Guns. Are you a gay homosexual? why are you paying such attention to men's feet.

Because it has an absolutely shit mechanism, which is why the AR-10 is a better .308 battle rifle. :^)

Core? Yea you're not a Marine pussy

It would require a license and in conclusion with the gun itself it would cost a lot of money. Plus if I were going to buy something somewhat related, I would buy a bow. Much easier to require and I like the fact that you need skill to use it. Not saying that you don't need skill for a gun, but in my opinion it is a more talented route with the addition that it seems more personal, you know

Shoot up a school with a semi-auto EBR? Are we picking off faggots in the cafeteria from the bleachers out by the practice field or what?

DO NOT ENCOURAGE SHOOTINGS, UNLESS IN SELF DEFENSE

A well regulated militia. Not any fucking retard with a pulse. If you want to be a purist, read all of the text.

The People constitute the Well-Regulated Militia.

Or did that escape you.

Nowhere does it state the 2nd amendment is for the milition. "The right of the people" All it states about the militia is that it is nescessary to the security of a free state.

We'll see what happens

>never owned a gun
>kills pheasants with air rifles
>doesn't know that UK muzzle force limit is 0.73J
>doesn't know 0.73J provides about 350fps
>doesn't know 350fps barely stings, let alone penetrates feathers and skin

You've probably never seen an actual firearm except in movies, eurocuck.

If we follow that logic, Then why does the rest of the bill of rights apply specifically to individuals?

>The People constitute the Well-Regulated Militia
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The People of the constitution has never been all people in the United States. An excellent example being niggers were completely devoid of any rights. Why would the rights of Free Men apply to the ones that were imprisoned exactly?

I'm a felon. I'm not happy about it, it makes some sense, but there is no discretion, it is just black and white. I love firearms and owned them before my felony, it's sad to give them up like that. What makes it worse is that it was a bullshit felony, obviously a prosecutor and judge wanting to keep a good conviction rate going, I mean, I was facing up to eight years in prison, then I was sentenced to five years of probation, and was let off after one year.
I'm not going to get into what happened again, sorry if I made you curious.

you sound like a gun-grabber, libcuck. how's Hillary these days.

>I don't need one
Yet!

at least do your research correctly , the limit in UK for air rifles is 12lb/ft or 16 joules. That's over 1000 fps with 0.30 grams pellets

Fuck off cunt. I love guns, but if you prove yourself to be dysfunctional in society you shouldn't have the same rights as an honest man. If you prove you can live right, be free. If you break the law, rot.

no you're entitled to your dignity, I won't pry.

in the US, 1 in 100 men are in prison.

we have the largest rate of incarceration on earth, and in world history.

There are millions of felons in the US, who are contributing members of society. but we'll never get a 2nd chance to redeem ourselves in the eyes of our peers, employers, and most of our fellow countrymen.

Because I have a couple of AR-15s more suited to defending my home and neighborhood.

Shall Not Be Infringed, Britbong commie.

It's that simple.

So you can own machine guns in america? Wtf i thought it was like a joke or something

you saying its not?

is that an famas

Are you retarded? Have... Have you even played any first person shooter, let alone owned a gun?

Tag a post stupid

Because it's too heavy. I'll stick to my 10.5" AR-15 with a carbon fiber-wrapped barrel.

Need a very expensive license unless you're a criminal.

Actually after korea the us sold the tooling to china. A norinco m14 is a real m14. The springfield is subpar. And you cant buy a real m14 because of clinton the 1st. Suck it

>Need a very expensive license
Why post if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

you got baited
it's a glock