Just took some mdma, post cool pictures and just bullshit with me. And general drug thread too i guess

Just took some mdma, post cool pictures and just bullshit with me. And general drug thread too i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G3-zWDVPqJc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0NBCpxCaeU
strawpoll.me/10865687\
youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mdma? noob, use lsd

Did i ever say i havent done acid?

samefag

Youre the same fag ya nigger. Git gud or git rekt

ITT: Drug addicts.

Welcome to the club buddy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G3-zWDVPqJc

im bored, so i'll dump some drug art

Looks like ima be dancing by myself allnight.

Fuck yeah, thank you. Ive been looking for these

20 days total, i think

halfway there

Is there anymore of this type of art? Like are there more artists that do this sorta thing?

Dancing is always fun.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0NBCpxCaeU

lemme double check the artist of these, i know there was another guy that took different drugs and then did self-portraits while on the drugs, but i don't have those on hand

the artist of these is Brian Pollett

hey, we're all going to die anyway, dude

whoops, skipped a day

ok, last one, have a good roll

drug aficianados

thanks for posting man, have a nice night

Looking for a new drug to do when bored/have nights off. Can't smoke mary jane due to job. Excluding alcohol. More into the "interesting" drugs aka psychedelics but looking for something I can take casually. Suggestions?

>faggot think he took mdma

enjoy that way overpriced methylone because you can't tell the difference between real and fake

Im goin camping tomorrow morning in the mountains finna take a quarter of some shrroooms and drink alot of beer smoke hella bud. lookin fwd to it

mushrooms wtf

strawpoll.me/10865687\

\

Hmm, you should try dxm. Just make sure you get the cough syrup without acetaminophen or any other active ingredients besides the dxm. If you dont wanna drink the nasty ass syrup, theres lots of info on extraction methods

what kind of job do you have? and what country?

>tfw i got it for free so i dont care what it was

USA.... something in military

>ingesting any drug because it's free

your brain is going to thank you in the long run

you should check out a mini-doc one of the guys from VICE did at festivals over the time frame of a year or more, offering to test people's "mdma". i think 1 person out of like 30+ people (that they showed anyway) had real stuff while the rest claimed to either have bought at the festival from someone selling fake mdma or people that went to crazy trouble to cop straight from a lab somewhere.
i used to get the yellow tulips and red &'s from erin (aka John The Dutchman when he was informing on his competitors )
i would LOVE to have more of that shit. like, all i could find.

I am my brain, and i say fuck it, so fuck it

well I dont know how extensive the military's drug testing is, but most places that drug test do the five panel drug test. which is marijuana, cocaine, phencyclidine (pcp), amphetamines and opiates. and pretty much all of those besides weed get out of your system within a week

youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY

this is probably what you mean, I've been hustling for over 5 years. you dont have to inform me.

you sound just as naive as I was when I was younger. trust me man, take it easy on that shit. brain damage is permanent.

...i wasnt trying to "inform you"...christ. i backed up your post "informing" op.

I know i run the risk of brain damage. I guess i should have explained my reasoning behind my carelessness. It mostly stems from the fact that my source of substance is very reliable and takes the shit they sell way before opening shop. So thats why i dont really mind to much, trust and the fact that he aint dead or sick yet. Still not smart at all, but its better than just eating whatever.