Favourite Plinkett quotes?

Favourite Plinkett quotes?

>Cliff Huxtable: has money, objectifies women, beats women and tries to shoot women. He also has no faults.

>If cancer were pretentious it would be Garden State.

>Fuck kids! Fuck the elderly! Fuck families! Fuck everyone! This Crystal Skull movie's fucking weak. It's fucking Shark Week!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIvn1h-71IE
youtu.be/4sU7bsDhgxU
youtube.com/watch?v=CRl0cn0Dzdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping with

>FUCK OFF, GHOST!

First Contact

I like that he basically tears apart one of my favorite movies. There's something honest about being blatantly disparaging at something I like to watch.

>Anakin kneels before monster mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash

what's wrong with the face?

>I have dank memes son what's with your everything

Fuck off to reddit.

Thanks for the bump :)

>The only kid in this film that talks dies, and all of them die.

>These are positive changes.

TAFT YOU FUCK

60 minutes!

You see, only rose mcgowen is likable

this desu familia

>THE BEST PART OF WAKING UP IS ACID IN YOUR CUP

"Mr.T ate my balls"

>It's like when my wife says, "Harry, I want a divorce." And then her next line is screaming. And cut. End scene. Now that's good dialogue.

>FUCK MOVIES.

>Shut your fucking mouth

>JJ Abrams is eating pringles and a George Lucas to be making the chairs

>so this films starts of like most other kids movies do, with a trip to a graveyard.

> now by planet core I'm going to assume you mean planet core...

>Send her with the guy who looks like a squid. They don't call him 'Kit Fisto' cause he's into chicks if you know what I mean.

I don't think this counts as a quote but fuck it.

>Anakin kneels before monster mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash

FIFTY NINE MINUTES

When he pointed out that the weird jungle primitives who lept out of the walls in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull must have either been hiding there for centuries or saw them coming and decided to climb into their hiding places. There was no set up at all and they just appeared for no reason. I really didn't notice why the scene felt wrong when I saw it the first time.

>but my brain did

fucking lol, which part is this from again?

>
>browns and beige!

>The only thing poetic about this is that I was vomiting in stanzas. I don't even know what that means.

>Stop wasting my time. Stop it!

"Is that some kind of frozen Margarita dispenser"

>So then Worf has a purple space bazooka

>Did you ever notice how it's like a space gondola

>Why do they need green plastic space cymbals?

Let's see how much money I saved...

>What's wrong with your faaace!?

SINATRA YOU FUCK
Which one's better?
don't mean to dissect a frog here but I prefer Sinatra for the back and forth banter with editing, but the Taft has that stretch to ridiculous factor going on too, great quotes anyway

Episode II, throughout but the brunt of the jokes are at the beginning (when they first meet) and in the middle (when they go to Tatooine).

youtube.com/watch?v=lIvn1h-71IE

excellent, many thanks user

>Anakin just killed some Sand People...
>you mean Arabs?

>tfw can recite beginning of PTM review by heart
When will TFA come out?

>A guy named William Shakesman once said, "Brevity is the soul of wit." That just means don't waste my time!

M O N S T E R
A
S
H

>I said stop wasting my time
>Stop i-

Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?

quiet, 9gag

Wait, what did you say... about Mein Kompf?

>Where is this? Why did the movie stop thinking for me?

"Look at what she's wearing. She might as well show him where the pinball machine is."

>69 minutes

There's now TWO people in this thread that have fucked up this quote.

Kek

Totally Underrated

I think Sinatra is slightly better but the "sold it to you" is better with Taft because it's even more exaggerated. They compliment each other.

Can someone explain this part to me? The only connection I could find is that Plinkett mentions getting raped on top of a pinball machine in the episode III review. Or is it just a euphemism?

It's a reference to the Jodie Foster movie The Accused, where her character gets raped on a pinball machine.

>Why is the flesh melting gas held in clear plastic tubes? Shouldn't they be made of solid titanium? What if the new guy hits them with a forklift?

>What if there are like 10 Nausicaans waiting for the Jedi at the dom jot table?

>purple space bazooka

When was this?

Titanic Review, where he's pointing out instances of bad dialogue.

>How do you know that?
>I said how'd you know that
>answer me thing-in-the-mouth face

I enjoy the movies more after having had watch Plinkett's Star Trek reviews. They are somehow better and a lot funnier. Thanks Mike.

Solid titanium is brittle, it needs to be alloyed with something.

>How do you know that? Did you read the script? What's that on the ground over there, is that the script?

Endlessly applicable to tons of movies.

>Poor little child. You aren't smart enough to comprehend tge fact that you have misspelled your entire sentence. If anyone us worse or lower than humans that would be you and your failed attempt at Grammar and sarcasm. Yiu insolent fool. What kind of being are you to even be making yourself look" cool" when in reality you are scared and are quivering because you aren't able to even shut anyone up. The most possible logic i have is this. You never put others down which made you a pathetic low scum, when you're a pathetic scum you have no friends or girlfriend and when that happens you resort to last thing you call "hope" it really is humorous.

Solid =/ pure my autistic friend.

>and kevin bacon

Whiny Niggers are the worst
lol

>Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his allegiance to the Graveyard Smash

>the "urban market" once stole my TV so I know a little bit about it these things

George Lucas marketing genius...now black people can pretend to like Star Wars and spend their hard earned welfare checks on it.

So do the prequels basically expose Lucas to be a shallow, emotionless businessman?

I'll let you decide but the answer's yes.

>disappointed with the cooking of the duck meat XD

>JJ Abrams should have directed the star wars prequels, and george lucas should have directed people to their seat

>I know what I'd swing at if I were fightin' HIM.

>How did you know that? Did you read the script too? Hey, what's that on the ground over there? Is that the script?

"Ka-blamo, no more Amidama"

>>>reddit

>WORLD WAR I

The skeletor hand bit always cracks me up.

Not a line, but
>Medula Noindiana

"thuh vampire gas"

oooHHHHOOrooo

The quote was
>the "urban market" once stole my TV so I know they like movies

>Gov. Sio Bibble: A communication disruption can mean only one thing: invasion.

>Plinkett: It can also mean you didn't pay your phone bill.

>Plinkett: [Anakin accidentally starts up a Naboo fighter] Aw, he's accidentally flying the space ship. How cute. I hope he fucking dies.

>If cancer were pretentious it would be Garden State.

What's this one from?

>Oh god I hope he had a stunt double for that

>Finally, the only kid in this film that talks, dies. And all of them die. These are positive changes.

yes...I stand corrected...thank you good sir.

His delivery of simple lines is the best.

Only Mike could make something as simple as "fucking crap" sound like the most powerful derogatory remark ever uttered.

>Plinkett reviews are basically dead

4/10 bait

The fucking lip sync, man

>INVASION... of boring
>ESCAPE... from the planet of boring

>and then you saw the movie

Oh....

nope.

youtu.be/4sU7bsDhgxU

>The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government

Is that from invader zim?

It cant be as good as the prequel ones, the new movie was too coherent and made sense, albeit it was just remaking the first movie. They cant take the piss out of something that actually makes sense, sadly. Not to mention Mike actually really likes the movie.

it'll probably poke holes in the common criticisms it gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRl0cn0Dzdo

He also liked the star trek reboot and the Plinkett review still felt fairly impartial and worthwhile. Granted it wasn't one of the best ones, but still.

Quintin pls. When did you start posting here again?