Sup b

Sup b.

Here is my current situation;

My girlfriend and I currently make a lot of money for people our age. I'm an engineer and she is a lawyer. She is doing well at her law firm and is moving up pretty quickly. We want kids but we're afraid it will mess up her career and earning potential.

Here is where things get interesting. Her college roommate (who is considerably less motivated than we are and is loaded with student loan debt and $10/hr job) currently rents a room in our home. We like her so she is kind of getting a sweetheart deal from us.

One night, the three of us went to this local theater production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. I won a raffle at work and got four tickets to it. Roommate was supposed to bring a date but he bailed at the last second. It was kind of a hipstery production. The venue was standing room only (like a rock concert) and patrons were encouraged to mill about, get drinks, etc. The tickets I got were for a VIP section that had an open bar.

Needless to say, the three of us got sufficiently over-served and at the end of the night, we Ubered back to the house and we all crashed in the same bed. One passionate night of three way fucking + a few weeks later, and I bought a king sized bed to accommodate the 4 or 5 nights a week that she is sleeping with us.

It's kind of a fucked up situation but I'll skip the details and get right to the dilemma. I want this chick to have my children (who my gf will then legally adopt) so pregnancy doesn't disrupt my girlfriends career?

How fucked up is this? How should I broach the topic? Should I just forget about it?

That's hot.

If you think it's going to be all as simple as you have described you are an idiot. You know it's going to get more complicated

Kek

PAY HER TO HAVE YOUR KIDS SHES OBV. POOR

Man, I know.

I know there is a ton of potential for pitfalls. But society is getting weirder and more accepting of alternative lifestyles all the time.

>I want this chick to have my children (who my gf will then legally adopt)
'whom'

Your idea can work, but you could use the help of a sufficiently liberal counsellor.

>'whom

Damnit! I usually don't mess that up. I'm pretty hammered though so I'll cut myself some slack.

this

im not to keen on this stuff but if she really needs money make sure there is no way she could take legal action

You should be impregnating as many white women as possible. Knock them both up.

I feel it will go tits up further down the line, you'll eventually have your wife (assuming you dont marry both) bring up the fact that that certain child is not hers, if she brings it up before you have her bear children; the relationship will no work longterm and would advice against having children with her.

Appreciate this 3way relationship while you can but don't let it get in the way of being in a relationship with a successful woman and end up with a leech.

>god bless your situation

Degenerate

Words hurt.

>Appreciate this 3way relationship while you can but don't let it get in the way of being in a relationship with a successful woman

This is probably what I should do. But I'm greedy and don't like compromise :/

Become a mormon.

sounds like you have the perfect life OP

Yo OP, I'm pretty sure you can do some procedure where you can use your girlfriends eggs, and the sweetheart roomie gestates it inside of her.

So you and your gf are the biological parents, whereas the roomie is just a surrogate mother.
But you sound alpha as fuck, so you'll figure it out.

Eww. No. Gross.

You are a male making a lot of money. The more "wives" you have, the more sign of wealth. One "wife" to make money another to breed. Don't see much of a problem.

This was my first idea but it is expensive and can take many tries. Plus I doubt insurance would cover it if we didn't have a prior history of difficulty conceiving.

Still open to the idea though. The lack of disruption in GF's career would more than pay for it I'm sure.

Post pics of the threeway

>This was my first idea but it is expensive and can take many tries. Plus I doubt insurance would cover it if we didn't have a prior history of difficulty conceiving.
>Still open to the idea though. The lack of disruption in GF's career would more than pay for it I'm sure.
Be alpha as fuck and knock both of them up. Have the lawyer wife keep on working while the beta "wife" raises all the kids.

Triads are great let her have kids with you and stand by her. Your wife can be a part of that.

Or that, that works too. Beta wife isn't derogatory in poly triads. Alpha wife is breadwinner and should have leadership role in the triad.

The problem (outside of the obvious chance that they could reject the idea and be freaked out) is that I don't want a second wife.

This is the kind of fucked up part that I declined to talk about in the OP. We're technically in a polyamorous relationship right now but we're definitely not equals.

I don't take her out on dates like I do my girlfriend and I really don't have any interest in this being a long term thing (more than say 5 years). GF or I generally calls the shots in bed even. She is beautiful though and would give us beautiful children.

At times I feel really bad for this chick but I also know that she is mostly glad to be living rent free now (we stopped collecting any kind of rent from her) and to be getting dick on the reg.

Protip: do not go for "equality" in this relationship. Work for "harmony". There is a huge difference.

Your wife will FOREVER hold it against you that they are not her kids.

>Women are programmed to think like this.

Thought virus. The refusal of normality. THe refusal of the end of an idea can be powerful. Especially in full disclousure.

The proposed virus is as follows.

Repeat Repeat Repeat..." ".... " " forever. The ability and uniquiness of this virus is that for it to spread a person has to decide for themselves that is important to continueing the repeat untill intent is inquired. Than explanition of the program creates understanding. The program becomes practical with understanding that if we each individually choose to Repeat it creates publicity and spreads the message. Those seeing the outcome of the actions and deciding to carry the repeat out past the point of what those would consider socially acceptable.

This disrupts everyday life in a dramatic way. The virus would need to be wrote in a more charming view. Idealogy often goes secretly in hand with disaproving logic. The key would be the wording and sales pitch of the virus. My proposed idea of a thought virus.

This is similar to thought virus " The game" In which it is assumed all people are playing the game. Whenever the game is mentioned you lose the game. The very understanding of the game and mention of it drives the game. It creates a trigger. A thought parasite.

Haha. Things are perfectly harmonious right now. They're both sitting on the couch together watching the Dodgers game while I'm drinking jack daniels and talking to you guys. Domestic bliss.

Of course, I'm sitting here drinking jack, talking to you guys, and contemplating letting a giant hurricane in through the front door.

Dude just bring it up. Start it by asking if she'd be willing to surrogate. Maybe say you have fertility concerns. Give it some more time for your two women to bond. Do your best to give them time together. Then if she agrees to surrogate there ya go, open door for the rest.

I would say this may not be a norm for most people but it's logical and makes a lot of sense. consider your self lucky and do it. I will say that being pregnant isn't going to take its toll as much as the 18 years of raising the kids probably will.

the fuck

this.

or why don't you just impregnate and marry both of them?

REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT

The problem isn't society.

The problem is the leech who will sue you for child support and move out the moment she gives birth.

This isn't something you can put in a contract and once she gives birth she is going to have an attachment to the baby. You describe her as being overloaded with debt and not having a real job.

Knocking her up would be the worst decision you would ever make.

Great man one of the greatest feelings in the world is having two women in love. Just trust me you do want to focus on everyone's happiness just as hard as any relationship and there's more than 3 relationships in a triad (math). Harmony comes from communication, honesty, and some serious mutual empathy.

Things can go sideways in any relationship and the unicorn in a triad usually is cast aside like a husk. Don't let that happen to her she deserves better. You and your wife deserve her as well.

Nurture this or you'll find yourself in a bad spot.

Also, when she needs to be free -- you let her be free.

Not sharing pictures but I can tell a quick story.

I guess it'd be fair to say that I'm usually pretty "dominant" with my GF in bed. Nothing too out there, but usually while having sex, I like to put my hand over her throat or pull her hair a little. And I usually insist that she is on her knees when sucking me off.

Ever since this started though, it's awoken a dominant streak in my GF. The first night we were all together after the initial drunk hookup, she made our roommate go down to her knees on the floor while she watched us fuck on the bed. When I was ready to cum, GF told me to cum on roommate's face.

It was super fucking hot.

What you want is actually pretty common place. Its called a surrogate mother. Theres legal documents and proceedings that ensure you get your child from the other woman, that your girlfriend will already be the legal mother even before the child is conceived. It should be a easy time getting the legal stuff out of the way since your girlfriend is a lawyer.

Girlfriend is a patent lawyer unfortunately.

Yeah honestly the legal framework of it all doesn't scare me as much as how they'll react to the idea.

Hey fuck you man

Only because you're thinking about bringing it up too soon. Relax man. Let things go for a while and at some point there's going to be discussions on what you are all doing. If I was in your shoes I'd work to make those very positive discussions.

Then when everyone's walls are down you can bring up ideas. Ideas that you're just thinking about a little bit for fun that can start to become more and more serious over time.

REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT

Thanks man. Good advice. I really should just let things play out.

OP, as someone that engaged in some similar shit with my wife and her best friend - quit while you're ahead and everything will stay beautiful.

Your girlfriend lawyer will explain to you that surrogacy contracts can be voided purely at the whims of a family court judge. There is no way you or your girlfriend will be able to control this and if the other woman decides she wants to keep the kid she gets to keep getting your money for the next 18 years but now she won't have to fuck you to get it.