I need help making a good channel name about gaming. any ides?

i need help making a good channel name about gaming. any ides?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't

why?

fuccboiplays

strawpoll.me/10865687

??????????????????

you'll never be big. Not when there are already a least 1 million youtube channels dedicated to gaming. Don't waste your time. That ship has sailed.

Call it Playingwithmyself

Pewdiepie

How about make some actual original quality content?

OH WAIT, THAT ACTUAL TAKES WORK YOU FUCKING KIKE

The name should be built around the contents, what kind of gaming videos?

I feel less original by the day. You bastard.

POKEMON fagGOT

csgolotto.com

mostly multiplayer with friends and some solo games.

I see, my friends and I just got into YT, multiplayer exclusive though. Do you want a channel name like ________ gaming, or something like a guild name?

i just want it to sound original like vanoss,markiplier, miniladd, etc. you know things silmilar but complety diffrent and original.

I believe those are just based on creativity, just mash things together until it sounds good. Like, for example, something that sounds cool to me is Centaurora. Made it up on the spot.

How about you actually do something completely different and original instead of jumping into that pile of repetitive shit. Unless you're just a casual lowlife with no actual desire to be anything other than mediocre.

Gaming channels don't have to be for money and glory. My buddies and I started uploading because we played a lot of games and had a good time, and figured it might be cool to show other people, or look back at the times we had someday

different guy but thought of doing the same thing.

I thought I might do reviews but more like the style of the spoony one, where you just make a highlight reel and make snarky comments. for entertainment not for insight.

but i guess i need something more original. I thought of doing a retrospective on the history of TGWTG site. (nostalgia critic if you know)

another idea was to go into different website forums and sort of document the comments, to provide and insight. for people too lazy to browse.

i just wanna do it cuz i, really bored in my house like 80% of the time. if i get famous oh well good for me.

Yeah, editing is a good, and can be fun, time killer

imsofuckingoriginalgaming

since you don't want to be big or make money and shit though just make it whatever your online alias when you play games is