Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Patience and love!
>Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you; it may take a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xit2TDm3GcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First, do i get to sleep with you in your room now?

Ill behave, i promise.

fuck all this crafting also bump

I want the senpai to like me.

5th for miku best gril

Are there any other Awooo people I should know about, or am I the only one?
This being the person who asked for a tarot reading last thread.

Are you saying you might sneak into my room while I'm asleep? Oooh, you're really not helping your case here!

>*giggles*

>Three of Wands
Dreams that turn into reality through circumstance and being in the right place at the right time.

>King of Wands
A charming, responsible, loyal, entertaining, witty, honest, conscientious and generous person. A lover of the home and family life. A very passionate and virile man who is good at moral support and encouragement. When pushed or provoked he acts without hesitation, but can sometimes find this hard as he can often see both sides of an argument.

>Queen of Pentacles (Reversed)
A person that enjoys the company of sycophants to shield her from criticism and uses her wealth to do this. She is unable to see beyond material possessions or rise above them. She can be highly changeable with a suspicious and narrow-minded outlook towards things that are either new or that she misunderstands.

So, it sounds like you've got some good fortune coming to you, some opportunity that will arise just by you being in the right place. But the second two are both people who will either enter your life or influence it heavily if they're already there. The queen in particular sounds like a nasty lady, so I'd watch out for her.

I slept after playing gmod and missed the two threads; Greetings everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xit2TDm3GcI
Awoo~

Yeah there's a guy that posts as Aya/Momizi.

Hi person

Time for bed. Night all

Check this sick tarot reading I get'd

Never Been in one of these threads before

Well I guess I gotta pick a new one then. And I'm guessing Reisen's taken as well?

Night night

LIES

Definitely taken.

Still here for some chatty chats, or fortune if reimu still here

Well, i cant sneak in if you let me in in the first place, dont worry dont worry, i wont be naughty, not much...

tarot me boi

Tewi it is then
Or is she taken too?

1 OFF
REST IN PIECES

Rolling for Tarot

Well see, I'm confused. You bringing it up made me think there's something wrong with a girl who does something like that on the second date, but yet that's what you seem to want me to do! So which is it, Anonymous?

Welcome, welcome. We sure have been getting new people, eh?
But Box/Aya doesn't really post's Aya only, and hasn't been around lately either, i guess it should be fine.

So what's everyone doing? How's your day been

Hi thread. How are you all?

hi renko

night

well then welcome new person

well ya dont NEED to, there were many clones years ago

far as i know tewi is free

Okay

Everything feels somewhat okay with me for now

Although my trip and whatever happens there is looming around the corner, they will pass and I must take them on with my gut sucked in, it is Future Sweet Roll's problem, not mine

I am finally in a good enough mood to talk tonight

but I have to do something quickly

I'll be back

-Sweet Roll

I remember seeing one recently, don't know if that counts as taken, though. Guessing you like teh animals.

>dirty nep
I've got Neptunia on my steam and haven't even gotten around to playing it yet. I should probably get to it during midsemester break

I'm stuck in a toxic relationship and I wanna kill myself

Hello Kotori!

We are goooood. I speak for us all.

Hell yeah I do
Is Sakuya taken?
Or Yukari?
Trying not to dwindle down to my less favored characters

What makes it toxic? Why not leave?

I just have fun teasing you, it may be the lack of sleep, but totally up for a second date sleep over in your room

Sleep well.
You left the dubs btw.
Hey Flipper how's your night?
Hello Master chief
How's it going

Maggot.

How are you stuck? What stops you from leaving it?

It's true! Reisen speaks for us all!

What line of work should I do? Worked in sales for 3.5 years and got burnt out. 35 yo

Trips tell me about my shitty life

Faggot!
I am officially the representative!

I am feeling a litt-nevermind, Reisen spoke for me already

Gud game, loli/10.
Kill the relationship instead, user. Or is it that you can't?
Use Aya, the other guy has other avatars as well.

playing FF14 and my day has been pretty good

hi kotori, im good. you?

other than getting annoyed at leveling crafting classes in final fantasy pretty good, you?

Maggot!

Ufufufufu~

Sakuya taken.
Never seen a Yukari, or a Ran I don't think.

Do you not like the newer games? You could make some corpse carrying jokes with Orin.

Also personally I hope you have some touhou knowledge. There's a lot of people using the pictures but nobody here actually knows anything about touhou.

Oh you know, flipping stuff. There was a cute doggo I flipped. Feels good, man.

first for chenposter

Alrighty, works for me.
Now I have to amass a stash of pics

I would get mad, but then you gave me chocolates earlier..I am pretty sure anyone can bribe me to do anything with sweets >>

What sorts of things are you interested in?

Hmm.. Well, it still seems like a drastic step for only a second date...

Ehh... I kinda like the games for the character and music. Especially the music. I'm planning to get into the games some time when I've got more free time

Okay I'm back, it was quicker than I expected

So how is everyone tonight?

Did anyone do anything interesting?

-Sweet Roll

>2hu 6 in the trash folder
I chuckled.

Hello neppu!

Oh! Well that works nicely then.

Hey chief, glad to hear. I'm okay, might order some pizza soon.

what kind of sales?

T-That's okay, you can ignore me too.

Does my life get better?
I'm not sure if it's worth going on anymore

What makes you feel it's not worth going on anymore?

Bwaka! Your reply was there it just got cut off.

Hello. I didn't do anything except sleep I guess...

I did like that Momizi you posted though. It's Box's fault for trying to use 2 chars anyway. Go for it.

yo, i broke up with my wife of 6 years,,,, what do?

It can only get better if you don't give up! What's got you feeling this way, Anonymous?

W-we've been over this.
I could bribe you with lots of things!
The question is how YOU are, dear.

Yep it is, but who knows, drastic decissions usually are the best ones.

I am still gonna get you for a 3rd date anyways!

So, what are all of you up to?

Life is pretty shit, not gonna lie, but you have to elaborate, explain yourself, user.

Want
to
spank

TLing this mango about little girls or something.

Patiently waiting to finish my downloads with a limited download speed.
That's cool, did you tickle it's tummy?

And you're still a maggot.

Good taste in mangos

I wanted to try out those games too

Only things that make me not want to get it are the fact that the amount of things to dodge is terrifying, and I do not want to be ridiculed by choosing easy modo

-Sweet Roll

Nah I was just like
>cool doggo, can has pets?
and they were like sure but then I was like FLIPPPPPP and flew away laughing.

W-well.. No one's stopping you, per se...
*Wiggle*
Kay.
Lots of fun things happened today but.. Eh.

Ah, that's another thing to consider. I've gotta give you a reason to look forward to that one, and make both of these dates good ones, too!

Goes to

Also, triple dubs checked

-Sweet Roll

Oh! I'm so embarrassed now.

Is it ice cream?

Speaking of which..

I am still waiting for my ice cream date! hmph.

Well, what happened?

-Sweet Roll

I don't actually like manga, someone asked me to do this because as is often the case the group doing it fucking quit or something. I'm hoping they offer my desired compensation, if they don't I'll be sad cuz this is actually quite a lot of work.

BUNNY SPANKING WOOO

Oooh boooh, thats no fun.

Oh well, sleep over or not, i enjoy our dates

Rolling for a reading

I have issues getting close and staying close to people. I often start thinking it's too much of a bother and just not responding to them.....I hate when I want to be anti-social because I know it will negatively impact my career/life. How do I deal with it?

I'm still waiting for you to ask me on one!

Fufu, don't be embarrassed silly~

I'm okay, I'm pretty sure.

Not much, need to get food.

What are we calling "antisocial" to be precise, not wanting to interact with people?

I wouldn't call it not wanting to talk to people. I just like being able to do things and not be interrupted I guess, IE sit down and play something for a couple hours or watch some anime etc. I do feel a need for social interaction I just seem to prioritize it less than my hobbies.

But that requires me to actually ask, so it looks like there's no ice cream date now.

You're right~ I didn't forget my picture, after all.

I've been having fun, I guess... Even if this one sort of went in an odd direction~

There may be something deeper going on there that causes you to feel like it's a bother and cut them off. I'm not sure how you'd change it exactly, other than making a conscious effort to realize when you're feeling that way and pushing through it to keep the connection strong anyway. All social ties we have to people will put a strain on us at times, but it speaks to our character when we're either willing or not willing to put up with those annoyances and keep trying.

If that's too difficult, you might consider therapy of some kind to get at the root of the issue.

About halfway through the day, I realized I'd gotten the names of all the sketches I did for Eiren-sama wrong! I sketched several flowers and had them all wrong~ That by itself isn't very funny but I found out through aggressive interrogation that it wasn't me at all! It was Tewi! She changed each- Oh... This isn't a very good story, huh? S-sorry.
Ufufu

Good, good..

Mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggoooooooooottttttttgttttt.

You must not want it that badly if you can't ask even while knowing I'll say yes! H-how's that supposed to make me feel?

Hi, i'm Alex, i've been feeling awful for the past two years or so, there's not much wrong with my life, it's mostly in my head and i can't seem to shake it off
Can you crack open a cookie and see it if it helps?

*shakes her head*
Have you seen a therapist/psych?

/'- -\

uhh...

It's an okay story, not the same magnitude of excitement I expected, but it is a story nonetheless

-Sweet Roll