Be me

>be me
>work at a children's day camp all summer
>one girl is super shy on her first day, but seems comfortable around me for some reason
>I talk to her and introduce her to the other kids
>at the end of the the day she gives me a hug and I (being stupid) kiss her forehead
>next day she gives me a drawing of me kissing her forehead and giggles
>this morning I bought her a stuffed animal rabbit as a gift
>she got upset when I told her I probably shouldn't kiss her anymore
>she looked really sad
>I kissed her on the cheek and told her to keep it a secret
Next week is the last week, what do?

Fuck the shit out of her.

Surprise fisting

You cant be serious dude, be a normal non degenerate person, dont do anything, seriously why even post about this

Do you know where you are?

Well I mean, the fact that she drew it means she obviously went home thinking about it a lot, right?

But its like a kid drawing something for their parent dude chill, youre overthinking it, thats a child.

don't be an idiot and do something you'll regret for the rest of your life

re-post from last night

Because he's still freaking out over what to do dumb ass

i mean, if i was a kid and someone kissed me then i'd think about it for days.
she likes you, but dont fucking do anything about it.

Why not?

this

you don't want her going home and drawing pictures of you kissing her vagina. you're already in danger of getting v&.

not worth it bro. if the bitch draws pictures the bitch is gunna fess to someone. abort mission immediately

Same OP? What happened today

You really gave her a stuffed animal. This is a cute story, user kun.

don't fuck her user. At best it'll just ruin her life and at worst it'll do that and you'll go to jail.

Stop digging, you stupid fuck. Goddamn how dense are you?

Last night's thread was a whole lot better than this one. Bunch of pussies.

I just want to know all my options

Give her head. Theres no way you can harm her like that.

just let her do whatever she wants, dont encourage her to try something, dont provoke her to do dirty things but also dont ignore her or try to.

Just be her friend user, if she wants hugs, then give her hugs, if she wants to give you a kiss on the cheek, then let her do it.

Just dont try anything, let her have her little princess love fairy tale in her head.

if you leave it how it is, she will probably go home and be like in little girl love with you for the rest of the summer and maybe will remember you fondly in adulthood

if you molest her, you will probably go to prison and ruin her life

those are your options

Not OP but heres more info on gorl from yesterday's thread:
>white
>11
>likes anime (OP post drawing)
>dad doesn't look white
>very shy

The picture that OP's talking about.

she wants cock

oh if she's 11 she probably already masturbates to hentai. go ahead and molest just a bit OP

OP, how do you feel about her? Ignore your job guidlines and the laws.

Totally.

u posted this yesterday u fucking faggot

thats actually really cute
op dont harm her pls

Give her the d, post pics plz

pound her proper

Unless, of course, it's not the same OP and this has now turned into a copy pasta. Saw a thread at around 5:25 that got killed real quick.

Holy fuck that's pretty fucking good for a 11 year old dayum

this

Trips of truth

Kiss her anus.

Not yet, at least

/thread

Ah, good OP. So plan on doing anything with her in specific tomorrow?

The camp is only on week days

Ah, well how about on Monday then?

OP you got 2 days to come up with a plan for what you want to do with this relationship. You could buy her more stuffed animals, or reply to this post or else your mother will die in her sleep tonight no immunities.

we all want to know the plan. if you were going to get v& it wouldve happened by now.

I don't know! She's so cute and sweet, but I don't what to hurt her. And I might on accident somehow. I need to know all my options; I want her.

rub your cock against her op. completely innocent.

He hasn't done anything illegal yet as far as he's said.

Be a role-model at all times.

ask her to kiss the D,
start from there.

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>take her to nip-land
>fuck her

Let her lead the relationship then. She may be shy but with enough push I'm sure she'll take the lead.

This has been bouncing around.
Granted, it might be real, and maybe this is OP from a few weeks ago still keeping us updated.
So if you're OP, then chill. Do nothing you dumbass, you don't need to be having sexual thoughts about a thirteen year old when you're twenty.
If you're just a bandwagoning faggot, then go die in a ditch

This nigga again posted the same shit last night to a T, He's the one doin the drawings. Dam lollie threads not enough for you pedos ffs

by the lines we can tell she's into you sexually.

become really good friends with her and her family and wait until she's at the age of consent. if she still wants your phallus, do not hesitate to distribute.

will harm mentally doh

kek

Well said, user

How?

>I want her
what the FUCK

What? Is that weird?

Just eat her pussy like a watermelon

Get it, because you're a nigger :)

I remember you fro yesterday user

Could gross her the fuck out, she most likely won't be getting much stim from it. Could ruin cunnilingus for her for the rest of her life.

>What? Is that weird?

This could only end badly for you.
Option A. Do anything illegal. Get fucked by state and branded forever as a child molester
Option B. Be smart and be nice to her. Don't do anything that could brand you as a kid fucker. Deal with your desires to fuck a child in any other way than fucking a child.
Courts would probably go easier on you for smoking pot than fucking an 11 year old

i'm a grill myself, and honestly when i was 11, i would have died of happiness if a qt older guy showed interest in me or gave me hugs, kisses and gifts... this is really cute op, i'd say keep it up, but PLEASE don't try to do anything remotely sexual, i could be really scarring for her and could get you in so much trouble.

>anything remotely sexual, i could be really scarring for her and could get you in so much trouble.
/thread

>PLEASE don't try to do anything remotely sexual, i could be really scarring for her and could get you in so much trouble.
oops
now /thread

Tits or gtfo

i wasn't demanding attention or special treatment for being femanon, im trying to contribute with a girls point of view, fuck off newfag

Guys just a reminder that shes 11 so probably been through 5th grade sex ed

wha?

Just tell her you love her nothing else what do you look like

that's a thing?

Now in days it is

She may seem like she wants the D but in 3 years if your not caught by then she'll say something to someone. Anything sexual is a no go because even if you flash that drawing in court no one will ever go easy on a child molester. Besides if you did argue that she wanted the D it'd make you look terrible and like you can't control yourself. Anything sexual and your fucked for life.

OP ARE YOU THERE

Too late pigs got him

/thread

If her age is on the clock shes ready for the cock

10 and over? Bend em' over

Eat her

12 and up ya fuck em up

please kill yourself for love of humanity. Jesus fucking christ

yes lolita, no touch

Get her email or whatsapp or whatever the kids are into this days.
Keep in touch with her and try not to get creepy or sexual unless she starts it. Build a relationship with her by talking everyday and letting her share secrets and stuff with you, she's young, she'll like a responsible mature guy. As it seems she likes to draw ask her to send you pics of her drawings.
Depending on how slutty she is something may even start to happen at this point, flirting or even some basic softcore kind of pics, but don't get your hopes up, it's probably not gonna happen.
Next summer she'll want to go back to camp cause of you (if you did a good job of keeping her interested), if she doesn't say anything about coming back try to talk her into it, talk about how much fun it was etc.
By this time you should be really close
and will get even closer by staying togheter for a few weeks in camp. Tell her about how much you missed her and how ahply you are that she cane back to camp.
That's when you strike, how you do it is too situational and I couldn't give you any specific tips, just follow your instincts and try not to gi too far if she doesn't seem into you.
Now, I know you want some of that seet IRL loli puss right now, but this isn't something that easy, it takes time to build that kind of relationship with an innocent young girls. Be patient and read lolita in the meantime, it will give you an idead of how things might go if you're not carefull.

Hey dude, c'mon

You sound like a man of experience and that's not a compliment. You're honesty sick, OP just wants an innocent relationship retard.

Man with a plan right here.

A creepy af plan,

But still a plan.

This.

what the fuck

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Please don't take that seriously, just do this.

And nobody questions this being downloaded from Sup Forums? We literally had the exact same post yesterday lolu

Old enough to count, old enough to mount

these are fucking gold