Would you, Sup Forums?

Would you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gurochan.ch/req/res/5232.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would ya?

??

Would you do her?

With an anus that wide I'd want to see her clean it out so that I may look around inside out of pure curiosity. Also having a girlfriend with an asshole that big would be fucking awesome.
>"Honey look what I got you for your Birthday"
>"What is it"
>"HNNNNNNNGH"
>An old School Nes and like 10 games plus 2 controllers shlop out of her ass
>"Oh shit cool"

OP here, you made me laugh, dammit.

>"Oh shit cool"
you just had to, did'nt you?

Bumpu

>"Oh shit cool"

So would anyone here bang her?

There's something in the way

No problem, just tear off those undies and do her from the front.

I would fuck her right through the pantsu.

Would you penetrate the turd to do anal with her?

Is this a fucking joke? Faster than she could say "I had an acc--" It's nature's lubricant. And nothing feels better than anal after dropping a sweet, heavy load like that.

No, for real though. If I saw a woman do *that* in her panties, I might black out and take her right in the open.

Even a realistic load in her shorts, and I'm not sure how I would respond.

So you appreciate the joys of hyperscat, eh? A man of fine taste.

Lol Her face is like "Oh darn it. It happened again"

So, are you faggots going to post more or what ?

Fucking christ you made me laugh and gave me a new fetish.

It's basically the finest pleasure in life. What we're looking at here is the actual purpose of existence. Entire cosmos were spun together, 3.5 billion years of evolution on this marble of a planet spinning through space. For a gorgeous doll of a woman to ingest the highest quality ingredients, churn them around in her beautiful twisting tunnels of a stomach, and refine them even further before producing the thickest, healthiest shit her body is capable of. Bonus points if you then take her makings, and bake it into a dessert of some kind (brownies are an obvious choice) to hold you over in between her bountiful movements.

Imagine how that could turn out, thousands of years from now? If humans, symbiotically with their internal flora, evolved to such a high state that they could subsist almost entirely on their mate's delicious girly poo? Until the point that they were literally shitting frosting? You wouldn't NEED anything else. Just a delicious butt to munch on, and whatever minor nutrients you could get from the water. (And like maybe one other crop.)

Perverts like us, whether you realize it or not, are engaging in the most serious business, to breed the most bestest form of life imaginable.

>this whole thread

Were you in that scat thread the other day? Talk about edible poo and evolution seems familiar.

Now my fellow Hyperscat Bro, what you do if you saw a lady birth this behemoth?

This crap again, hunh?

God made things real clear and easy for you all to understand by leaving clues.
For example, a stretched anus hurts. It hurts for a reason, do not stretch.
Shit, stinks really bad and makes you sick.

How have you guys fucked up your instincts so badly you think giant shits coming out a drawn womans stretched ass is in any way erotic.

Think. Just walk away.

She's been stuck in that pose forever; there's no other pictures of her.

So yes indeed, it is "This crap" again.

Probably. I'm sort of pushing an agenda here.

Sure, right now it probably just tastes like girl dirt. But think of the possibilities man! What nutritional treasures we could bury in that dirt, until one day humanity finds itself in the most utopian states of existence. The ultimate creature.

And it would be hott AF

Well a drawing of a stretched anus doesn't fell pain and a drawn turd doesn't smell or give you germs.

So by bringing up it was a drawn woman you destroyed your own argument, you colossal faggot.

>trips
Dude rad...

Would you scale this mountain?

It's okay if it's feminine poop.

Why don't you just put your dick in a real womans vagina

>another AngelDark pic
I'm glad someone else here has seen the artist's work besides the pic in OP before.

Why can't you let us enjoy what we like?

Holy crap I just noticed I got trips replying to trips.

would I wha...

Fug her?

Ohyes. And the same thing actually happened in the previous thread, if you didn't notice that.

Make no mistake about it user, this is the most serious business. It really is the next advancement in evolution. This isn't just some erstwhile kink. Make good on this. Find yourself a mate who understand and make as many panty soiling children as you can in whatever capacity of life you're able, because this a breeding a project that transcends anything humanity has achieved so far.

Just the fact that you're turned on by a beautiful anime gril making the hugest pile of poop you've ever seen is a step in the right direction. A most valuable and precious instinct to have.

What would you do if a woman clogged your toilet with one of these?

Fishing around in murky waters is where I draw the line. It's purity I'm after. But, having made the connection that I know what her shit smells like, and she knows I know, and that I'm turned on by it (it would be obvious, and this is something that's happened in the past) I would with the wryest grin and absolute confidence tell her what a sexy thing she did in the toilet and proceed to make apparent my interest in what comes out of her asshole from that point forward.

I got very far with one ex, once, to the point where I would regularly eat her asshole during sex (and she always knew what was coming.) It was her idea to "start not wiping anymore" and that's when I knew she was a keeper. I never did get her to fully poop in her clothes, though she did piss on me a few times. If anyone following this thread hasn't had that experience, you MUST try it. It's like nothing else in the world.

Would you scale those toilet mountains to sit with girl on top?

Or die in the attempt. No, really. I have thrown out all my possessions in the past, bought a backpack with sleeping bag, and set out into the wilderness to find the girl who would poop in that bag for me. I HAVE scaled mountains, (though sadly not mountains of their making) in this pursuit, and although I've paused for the moment to catch my breath, it's still the highest pursuit and the motivating factor in my life.

Sir, I would climb her shit mountain in a heartbeat, just to lick that sweet rim of hers, to soothe her stretching, gaping asshole, to every bit encourage her to hold it as long as she could next time; to make the largest behemoth she possibly could, and let me be a part of it. Be it humanoid fox people, human, or otherwise, species makes no matter. For the pleasure of pooping is a noble pursuit available to all people of all walks of life.

And blessed are we who can appreciate it.

Real talk tho, panty poop is where my passion's at.

You're fucking degenerate and pray for the day of the rope specifically to purge scum like you.

>Sir, I would climb her shit mountain in a heartbeat, just to lick that sweet rim of hers, to soothe her stretching, gaping asshole, to every bit encourage her to hold it as long as she could next time; to make the largest behemoth she possibly could, and let me be a part of it.
So how big would you dream girl-turd be. Both in thickness and in length?

Wow rude.

No. I think nature will smile on us. This attraction is more than just sexy. It's sustainable. It makes humans better people.

Cursed are those who have turned their back on the value of their poop, since that's the gift you give back to nature all your life.

>So how big would you dream girl-turd be. Both in thickness and in length?
I can't answer that. My appetite has no limits. More. Just more. Until she can't eat any more, and until she can't hold it any longer. Hence the fascination with soiling. It's the absolute largest load she can make, up to her body's breaking point.

How would you feel about a house-sized log? 4 metres in diameter and 20 metres long? How proud would you be of her?

But if I had to say, maybe something like this.

I've noticed that tall girls actually tend to have a much larger capacity for holding giant loads, and can even make you wonder where they're keeping it all, as they can still be quite thin. (Afterwards, anyways.)

And if you like soiling, I have an edit of the Rouge pic where she does it in her suit. How does a giga-log trapped in a latex prison make you feel?

>But if I had to say, maybe something like this.
You mean my pic or yours?

Crap, forgot to post it.

I don't know what kind of creature in all of existence could perform that. But my heart swells even thinking about it. I would safeguard her capacity to produce logs that big for all my short life, and leave a legacy of children behind that would do the same. That is truly the most awesome vision imaginable.

See. That. If I could shrink myself down and be in there. Oh, how a guy can dream.

Why would you need to shrink? It's already giant compared to you.

Well. It's all relative.

Periodically I imagine these girls as being far taller than usual. Even with a modest load such as this, I could happily be in girl shit heaven, if she was many times larger than me. I suppose it depends on your perspective.

What do you think of this cutie?

DUBS!

Are you still here, my fellow Turd Aficionado?

Turd bro is gone....

Bump!

Are you Soilbro? Or a new poster?

Idunno if nuggets are my style. And the color is lighter than I prefer. Something deep in my genes tells me that long streamlined, dark logs are preferable and indicative of the finest specimens.

Yah, I'm girl-poop-is-the-highest-aspiration-user. Wasn't gonna' let this amazing thread die. Not with all the gets, so far!

Oh good, you're back. I thought you left.

>Idunno if nuggets are my style
But surely you appreciate how big she can stretch?

>Something deep in my genes tells me that long streamlined, dark logs are preferable and indicative of the finest specimens.
Ah, Dark Chocolate. An acquired taste.

would you Sup Forums

Got any hyper-thick turds besides AngelDark's stuff. I'm not big on normal scat.

>3D
Gross.

A synthetic would never understand the beauty that is toilet time!

Not quite out of this world, but still stretching the limits of the imagination. If you did see this happen, it would be VERY impressive.

Indeed. But sorry bro, I prefer thick turd to a large amount of thin turd. Hope you understand.

Your standards are top notch. I can respect that.

Cheers bro. If it's less than 10cm thick, it's not a quality log.

Literally the most autistic thread ever.

What's autistic is you not wanting that giant log.

It's proving difficult to find material of that calibur that isn't AngelDark. I'm down to just combing through scatboru at this point. I'm finding a lot of gems along the way though.

Oh I check Scatboru regularly. Sadly regular scat outnumbers Megalogs.

Say you don't know who drew these, do you? gurochan.ch/req/res/5232.html

That'd be better if it was a smooth black anus extending instead of a disgusting prolapse. Also without the vagoo.

Couldn't say.

Alright. I think I reached the pinnacle of perfection with this one, for tonight.

Take care anons. Sweet dreams.

Uh, that's not a turd, but a big black penis.

>fantasizes about eating literal shit
>prolapse is too gross

Wait! Do you hang out on any other sites like Gurochan or eightchan?

What, I'm not that user. I'm OP.

ya got me

Bump for hyperturds!

I really need to stop coming to Sup Forums

But then you'll never see glorious sights like this.

Bump, you guys keep this thread alive while I'm gone, kay?

this post is a good post

Still eatin' dinner. Good on you two for keeping this thread in the catalog, but keep posting.

why is her nipple on the side of her boob

fucking lost

Yes, it's still alive! Thank you guys.