Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums
should i kill myself?

no

No, why would you? Killing yourself is stupid for obvious reason. Say your life is shit as it is. You could:

A: Kill yourself, and never experience anything ever again

or B: Wait, try to improve your life, see if things get better, etc.

nice bb gun faggot

Make yourself better Sup Forumsro

There are close to 8 billion people on earth.

You're on Sup Forums.

You probably should kill yourself. So should I.

thanks god you saved my life i will never forget u

I'm disappointed Sup Forums no real person on here would say no. They all say yes

If youre at the point where youre gonna kill yourself, at the point where youre ready to end it all, I suppose you have nothing to lose. So why not sell everything and go travel the world, just say fuck it and go do it. You have nothing to lose and at any point in time you can still end it all if you feel like it. At least you can experience something.

drugs saved my life and they can save yours.
here's one that's a good one: kratom and another good one, cannabis.

both safe as a cup of coffee. anyone who says otherwise is uneducated.
do your own research

Absolutely. Take some niggers with you though, don't die for nothing.

>Need mo' bodies fo dat race war

hey nice point

Faggots always posts shit like this for attention, when in reality they're too pussy to do it.

OP might be kill

go save a life

Suicide is pointless. Live for the sake of seeing how far you get if for nothing else.

>should i kill myself?

Is your mother still alive?

with that trigger discipline?
yes

OP just wants someone to talk to guys, we should be there for him :)

dem tittis

Just start a shooting OP

being that i have lost someone close to me due to suicide i wouldn't tell you to do it 'cause I know how shitty it is for family, but if you are going to do it anyway than i will suggest that you stream it.

le-generic-trigger-discipline-comment-#23849283402.jpg

The pain you're going through at this moment doesn't compare to the joy that will come in the future

Try installing gentoo instead.

no i dont think so how about you go hike the appaclachian trail and stop being such a pussy you dont need money theres food along they way

harsh dude

yes

Yes, but do it the manly way, taking many other people with you.

Start streaming.

Life is meaningless OP, I see no reason not to.

Look, the universe is part of a multi-verse, but what comes after that? Now lets go back on the scale, oh look you're pathetic life is at the bottom.

You're live will never matter; even if you make some big change, we're all going to die eventually, so what's the point?

You may think "Oh, the world will be better if I kill myself", but no, you never mattered just like you never will be if you do it.

Religion is fiction, after death there is nothing; life is just torturing you.

Your life*

holy shit

i want to kill myself now too

If you are going to do it, make it worth while and go fight in Syria, faggot

dubs of truth