Post God tier PC games. Only the best of the best

Post God tier PC games. Only the best of the best.
Bonus points for character customization.

Witcher series.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

skyrim is prob my top 5 games

>Skyrim
>God Tier

Filthy fucking casual.

Are we talking exclusives here or in general games that are also on pc

Terminal velocity

Mfw mothership

both are allowed.

Black Desert Online.

10/10 game. Near infinite character customization.

That's funny

This is quite a fine example of PC master race...

Hover?

yo just want to let you know there's no report button, no mute button, no block button in real life. I want to see your glance as I smash your skull into the fucking concrete, and I strangle the life out of you, pushing my thumbs into their eye sockets until you cry blood . well, not before forcing you to watch their beloved ones die in front of you.

Dare I say TF2?
Even if you think it's shit it gets the custimization bonus

Halo Combat Evolved

Redneck Rampage

I think it's past your bed time, kid. You can play pretend badass tomorrow when you're not so cranky.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

sweetie, you are literally so out of line it’s fucking unbelievable. i could drag you so hard right now but i know you’ll just end up crying. i’ve roasted you before and you know it. chances are you’ll just say i bullied you because you’re gay and have different skin. talk shit get hit, you don’t wanna mess with me kiddo; i’ve got a black belt. i know threats are fucked up but that’s all i’ve been receiving all day, probably from her royal hoodrat olive and all of her nasty friends. but you can gang up on me and make fun of me for being goth all you want. i’ve been hurt a lot. my first boyfriend cheated on me, my dad screams if i forget to do my chores, and there are some days i don’t even want to get out of bed in the mornings. i’m a jaded teenage girl. i’ve been through shit that you wouldn’t even dream of. you think your life is hard? try asking the cutest guy in your grade out in the middle of the cafeteria only to find out he has a fucking girlfriend. you don’t know my life or my story so keep my name out of your nasty mouth. life is a battlefield and it looks like i’ve already won.

Ok Honeybun. Sleep tight. Mommy and Daddy are so proud our their little autist.

overwatch is pretty good.

OP here.
please stop killing my thread. can we keep talking about PC games? i really need more recommendations guys :(

Stuff can be automated with C++

I love having to work when I play :DDD

portal series and half life series

guys is fallout 4 any good or boring

Waste of time and money. Buy ET for the Atari instead.

Take the hint that there aren't any good games. If TF2 and Overwatch as good as it gets, time to read a fucking book.

can i ask what makes it bad?
is it repetitive? boring? too hard? :O

I didn't like having an immortal waifu in Half-Life 2 Episodes.

Try tastekid.

Browse /vg/ for anything that catches your eye.

I'll take those bonus points thanks.

boring with repetitive quests, basically.

Is it worth playing just the first hour? That's always my favorite part of a video game. Then the rest bores me.

Mount and Blade: Warband.
Never thought this game would ever be that fun, considering how outdated it is. The Gekokujo mod makes it even better. The combat is also great, considering you actually have to anticipate where your enemy will attack and parry in that direction, as opposed to the one-button parry bullshit.

tl;dr freedom, customization, dynamic gameplay both strategic, social and combat wise

Eh not really, unless you plan to return it afterwards. Otherwise you're forking out full price for at best two days of that "bought a new game" feeling.

What if I don't pay for single player AAA games?

Crusader Kings II + Game of Thrones mod.

Even if you don't pay for it yourself
>return it
>get monies
>buy better game
>???
>profit

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT TORRENTS TOP GIG

Trading pics (girls only)

PM me! Might make a groupchat

Why even bother asking how good it is then? Just torrent it you fucking bellend.

bio fucking shock. the first one of course

Test

Never been so addicted to a game.

This game.

Probably Garry's Mod. Only game I consistently come back to when I'm out of stuff to play. Would be more fun if it wasn't the go to game for 10 year olds.

I like the meme level kek

the witcher 3

The only game I'd say that is worth the season pass

ArmA 3

Definitely, blood and wine is hands down the best DLC I've ever bought.

Am I the only one who found that game boring as shit?

Yes

No

Naval action

holy fuck checked

No

Quads don't lie.

Why do you think it's boring? Did you play the whole thing?

Faster Than Light bitches!

No, I already had a good idea of the whole game from my roommate though. It's boring, that's all I can really say about it, nothing stands out.

Play new Vegas, fallout 4 is a fucking bust, I can't play it enjoyably for more than an hour. It's an fps not an RPG.

This

ahhhhh the good old days

Be sure to check the limit framerate box so your GPU doesn't generate thousands of frames per second and whine.

Star wars Kotor and the sims