Comfycore General

Hey boys, it's time to get comfy.

Post you're favorite comfy albums for the world to see, and talk about all the lovely comfy feelings you have in your life :)

Pic related, my two most comfy albums.

Love you

Other urls found in this thread:

melrosee.bandcamp.com/album/melrose
youtube.com/watch?v=YkgfmWfJ11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coincidentally it's also spectacular hangovercore

Chet Baker

boringcore

Starry Cat is my go to comfy album. The short and lo-fi atmosphere just really gets me instantly comfy and creates a feeling of what I imagine being loved feels like.

ooo rarely see that Mount Eerie album get posted. Good taste OP.

I think I'm falling in love. For the first time in almost five years I think I'm really truly falling in love with someone again and it's fucking exhilarating.

This album was wonderful, thanks user

I completely forgot to add this album

This looks good, I'll check this when I get home.

Reading your description what made me remember the pic related, although it's more about falling out of love. Starry cat sounds great though. Will check soon.

That's my boy! Keep it up user, love is the best ride you'll ever go on.

post it every time

Album cover looks comfy as hell. What is it?

trespassers william - having

JANE CUUUMMMMMMMMM

Another great album. I'm heading overseas without my family for the first time in a month, going to Japan with my girlfriend. I can't wait to laze around in a Japanese winter with her.

Beautiful, thanks my friend

The pinnacle of comfycore

melrosee.bandcamp.com/album/melrose

Fucking love Duster.

OP, have you listened to any of Helvetica's records? They are mostly ex-Duster members

youtube.com/watch?v=YkgfmWfJ11s
this song. everything about it releases the tension in every part of my body and mind. just straight up greatness.

You are going to walk around the empty Tokyo streets at night listening to 2814, r-right senpai? Do it for me at least?

I hear Japan is great for taking photos, have you consider bringing a camera?

I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
I've been meaning to check out that album since I downloaded it from bandcamp a while back. Thanks!

Whats the album on the left?

Sam Ray is a genius, "i think you're really beautiful" is one of the comfiest of all time

Pic related makes me the happiest girl in the world

Good taste, femanon. I love Kisses Are Always Promises

Made this a little while ago

Hope you enjoy!

Seriously, give it a listen

the acrobats was my late night driving jam for a few years, great album