What's Sup Forums's drug of choice?

What's Sup Forums's drug of choice?

DANCE

jenkem

Meth and weed

Mix bleach with ammonia, give it a good whiff. Got super high off that shit.

horn. if only it wasn't so fucking loud to do. whatever they make it out of gets me loose.

Life op... Life

Kek

unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce unce

ayy
me 2, and alcohol to come down

Any psychedelic, or deliriant
>5-AcO-DMT
>DXM
>MXE
>5-AcO-MiPT
>LSD
>ETH-LAD
>1p-LSD
>Shrooms
>4-MeO-DMT

We trippy mane

have fun with that brain damage fam

Better for the mind than smoking crack or snorting dope everyday

what psych would be best to microdose to help anxiety

Ive been addicted to fentanyl for 6 years i'm homeless and my girlfriend is died last year from an overdose. I'm high right now

It's not something to do everyday. You're literally putting holes in your head. Maybe do it once or twice a year but daily,weekly,monthly...Nope. I know somebody who used drop acid and shrooms weekly and he seems a little slow and retarded. his speech is all fucked up and has intense anxiety. You know how LSD and Shrooms make you hallucinate and open your mind? Well it did open his mind up to the point where his brains fell out. Now he thinks riding in cars might kill him anytime soon or he can have a heart attack out of nowhere. You know? Because anything is possible...

i'll fucking shatter your goddamn cranial chakra you fucking kundalini vibrating retard motherfucker

Sam Hyde is this you?

heroin j

Lsd

mushrooms

Definitely shrooms or pure LSD, no doubt

This is a proven fact. Mushrooms help with anxiety and symptoms of depression.

fentanyl
snorted as four lines two then wait two minutes then the next two.

bliss

nicotine

Been doing psychs atleast 50 times a year since 13, my speech is meh tier, my mind moves faster than my mouth i suppose, i have no longer experience sadness, anxiety, or depression, I completely killed almost every negative emotion within myself, they don't make sense to me.
>begin feeling a bit of anger
>remember anger is pointless and serves no purpose
>itsallgoodmane.jpg

Y u wana do dis user, such on this little piece of paper and sit in the drum circle with me, let's talk about this anger that's radiating from you.

You'll be dead soon. Enjoy!

Tonight I'm on some Adderall and etizolam, but my favorite drug would have to be MDA/MDMA.

I'd say my favorite combo though is weed, xanax and booze

DRUNK! PUSSYWHIPPED. SLACKER.

MDA or Shrooms

I had a friend OD on fent recently, and how the hell do you snort it? Ive only every seen it come in patches and its a bitch and a half to get it user friendly.

The only answer is Shrooms.

she died because you can't spell

Some shrooms I had in fall

You speak my language.

Same! Weed, Xanax, and Alcohol is the best combo. I have a 12 pack of booze in the fridge, an 1/8 of some homegrown bud and 50+ G3722 Xanax Bars! i'm literally in heaven right now :)

Been there
It's an amazing thing
Try u-47700 next.

pressurized air can up the urethra

Not bad looking user
Eat 10 grams and become God.
Become a totally new human being

A fifth of 100 proof captain, 8 Xanax bars and a bowl pack killed me, literally.
Heart stopped, had to get resuscitated.
1/10 would not do again.

Right! The xanax always makes it such a mellow weed high and the alcohol just adds the icing on the cake.

Lol 8 bars and still drinking thats a death wish.

I've done 4-aco-dmt a while back which is the equivalent of a quo. Was nuts completely conpareable to a totally Wacko but enlightening shroom trip.

A Xanax stash is literally the worst thing to have if you do anymore than 3 bars.
>walking blackout
>eats 15 bars
>wakes up 6 days later
>getting butt fucked in nigger Africa

No, a downed the fifth, took one bar, munched 7 at once 20 minutes later.

Moderation is key. I never do more than 3 bars

Fuck bars you faggots

4-AcO is said to be a prodrug of psilocybin.
It literally feels and has the same effects as shrooms for me, just a lot cleaner, better headspace and doesn't leave me with that sluggish, melty body high.

Whenever im on bars and drinking I never feel the need to do more than too unless I'm trying to an-hero

two*

Yeah just when I was feeling overwhelmed by it all I started coming down. My friend blacked out, it was his first trip. Then he laughed after like 5 hours and we knew he was coming back to reality.

I don't remember what happens after bar 3, I just kept taking more and had no idea.
All that's behind me doe
Psychedelics from hear on out.

Roxys for sure. Weed is always good too

pineapple haze and a nice dose of autism

Damn man that must've sucked...all I need is maybe .5-1 mg of Xanax (2mg if im feeling lucky), 4-8 (12oz.) light beers and a blunt...8 xanax bars is basically 16 mgs which is alot to take by itself and adding liquor to it.... yeah you're pretty much fucked lol

does anyone have a similar experience to this with codeine?

>be me addicted as fuck to hydros years back
>took three at a time most times
>one day took three and drank coffee as i started to come down
>suddenly chest tightens
>feels like a tendon on the left side of my neck was tense as fuck
>head getting really hot
>i mean really fucking unreasonably heated hot
>get disoriented and senses become hazy
>try to keep my cool around roomates so i dont go to the hospital
>lay down fearing i wont wake up again
>wake up hours later head still hot but neck tension gone and the fire in my skull was receding slowly
>two days later head feels fine but have horrible anxiety attacks/panic attacks for the next three years
counselors said it was just anxiety panic shit.
i still dont feel like my mind is working right to this day.
oh and i cant take pain pills whatsoever anymore.
same symptoms happen just at a much smaller scale.

I know how to control my Xanax use. I've been taking them for about 2 years now off and on to avoid the W/Ds... I also sell them around my area. 4$ a pop and I get 50 bars for 100$ from my connect so i'm making a little money on the side

Have you seen a doctor? I mean a real good doctor, not some cheap rent-a-doctor. Because that doesn't sound good man.