Why do nu-males think their taste is the benchmark for "good" music

Why do nu-males think their taste is the benchmark for "good" music

why do you care?
does your taste feel threatened by a nu-male lmao?

Why do Sup Forumsboys think listening to The Life of Pablo and Radiohead means they have good taste

everyone thinks that

because its the only identity they cling to in their hollow lives.

I also love how Sup Forums is leaking everywhere (outside of Sup Forums). i feel as if the red pill is about to go mainstream with all this the Russians did it bullshit. something that only takes 5 minutes of research to make you question every institution you believe in.

They cling to the idea of "tolerance" in place of actually having their own opinions and personality. So they just do and say what the "tolerant" people in media tell them to do and say.

lmao at normie memes thrown in with le happy merchant and bateman

>triggered nu-male trying to derail thread

pathetic

rollin

I don't even know who this man is
>inb4 newfag normie reee etc

a

it was le #decisivevictory XD

fleet foxes, deafheaven, lil ugly mane, those bandcamp emo bands with grainy polaroid album covers

see

Why does Sup Forums believe that crossboarding, pathological lying, and saying "Oy vey" a lot followed by an ironic statement is the best way to argue with opponents?

im just in this thread to roll

twitter users aren't interested in real discussion

please i do not recognize that meme what is that meme

rolle

o shit, that's the guy he says wacky sh-it like he was shakespeare or something

calling 33

YOU GOTTA ROLL WITH IT, YOU GOTTA TAKE YOUR TIME

ROLL

stupid bait thread deserves stupid bait derails

also roll

Rolling

because they listen to indie music and that's obviously the best solely based on the fact that it's not mainstream
aka special snowflake syndrome, which is why they're nu-males in the first place