Who's your favorite minor star wars character?

who's your favorite minor star wars character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3QVEyyBPKk
youtube.com/watch?v=rncGadSqNcs
youtube.com/watch?v=OCwaMjWnCQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=tYVIs-Z1LM8
youtube.com/watch?v=cIP0l7elXR8
youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBPwxZbjw
youtu.be/xuy3cC0ndhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>EEEUUUUUUURRRRRWWWWGGGGHHHHHH

What did he mean by this?

Maggie Gylenhall LOL AMIRITE GUISE

>I CAN'T FUCKING SEE SHIT

Why was godzilla in Star Wars?

Because a galaxy far far away is actually hell.

Jy g ipd

wew

>dat fucking scream he makes when he gets JUSTed
my fucking sides everytiem

IG-88.

Bounty hunter and drinks dispenser.

He makes a hilarious sound.

BEHREER

Bib fortuna

DE WANNA WANGA

His name is Bibble.

BIBBLE.

youtu.be/j3QVEyyBPKk

His name is Ratts Tyrell.

And now he's Splatts Tyrell

this saucy little bitch

I've always had a soft spot for the GNK droids or whatever they're called

thats a beegerfish

Satan

How's your power coupling doing?

VENTURA....

It's amazing Qui-Gon would have known the name of an underwater monster on a random planet.

Qui-Gon is a zoologist in his spare time.

Doesn't the wiki say this guy's son filed a lawsuit against pod racing that bans it in Tatoonie after his father dies?

>The cartoon made Senator Blue Lu`cas a gunslinger who shoots up Jaaba palace without giving a fuck to find his daughter

Does Admiral Ackbar count as minor? What about Wedge Antilles?

No, they have more than two lines.

TRAITOR

Wookiepedia, the most autistic place in the galaxy
The fat starfighter pilot from a New Hope

de wanna wanga

His Madonna cosplay needs some work.
Face isn't old enough for one.

>denis lawson refused an offer to reprise his role as wedge antilles in TFA
>he looks like the most badass curmudgeonly nail-chewing veteran ever and would have been perfect for the role

ET.

I always felt bad for him.

Malakili was a human from Corellia,[1] a planet in the galaxy's Core Worlds,[3] and he worked as an animal handler for a travelling circus. During a show on Nar Shaddaa, one of his dangerous beasts got loose and killed audience members. As a result, Malakili was made a slave and sold to Jabba Desilijic Tiure, a Hutt crime lord on the desert planet Tatooine.[1]

Serving as a caretaker in Jabba's Palace, Malakili was responsible for tending to Jabba's menagerie of creatures, including the Hutt's prized rancor.[2] Jabba's rancor was purposed with eating prisoners, and Malakili would tend the wounds it received doing so. One day, when Malakili was attacked by Tusken Raiders, the rancor saved his life. During Malakili's time at Jabba's Palace, he became very fond of the rancor, and he, along with the Kadas'sa'Nikto Giran, considered it to be their favorite of Jabba's creatures.[1]

URoRRuR'R'R lived on the Outer Rim world of Tatooine during the Galactic Civil War. Shortly before the Battle of Yavin, URoRRuR'R'R attacked Luke Skywalker, a local moisture farmer who, along with protocol droid C-3PO, was searching for his missing astromech droid R2-D2. URoRRuR'R'R knocked Skywalker unconscious, and the Tusken and his followers began searching Skywalker's landspeeder. They were scared off by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, who mimicked the call of a krayt dragon to spook URoRRuR'R'R and his fellow Tusken Raiders into fleeing.[1]

Me too. He loved that disgusting horrible monster dearly.

>Tired of taunts by opponents and drunk on glowing blue stuff, Poof got the words "aim saber here" tattooed down his four foot neck

I know what I'd swing at if I were fighting him

Ballsy motherfucker tried selling drugs to Obi fucking Wan Kenobi

yes you'd read the tattoo

I wonder what he did with his life after.

REEEEEHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=rncGadSqNcs

According to the old EU, he went home, rethought his life, flushed all of the drugs he had and started his life fresh.

Then the people he got the drugs from wanted their money and killed him.

fucking kek

Lasted the longest out of the three random backup jedi that Windu took to confront Sheev. He's pretty based in the clone wars series too.

Spreading the word of space Jesus

Lobot

UUUTINI

I used to think they were saying "poutine"

who /sebulba/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=OCwaMjWnCQ8

Underrated.

Hello, beautiful.

Heh heh heh

Yaddle

I know fuck all about him but he makes me think Yoda had a bitchin' mullet in his youth. Probably drove a decked out land speeder too and stank of pussy.

>literally becomes the death star

Why did the EU have to become non-canon? This shit is better than any of the prequels.

yes, the new one.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYVIs-Z1LM8

youtube.com/watch?v=cIP0l7elXR8

youtube.com/watch?v=mxLBPwxZbjw

Yaddle is a female breh. Got that bomb green pussy and the foot game on point.

it looks like he has a smaller person for his legs

Where my Crumb niggas at?

AAAAAAHEHEHEHEHAHHHHH

Reminder that Disney axed literally DECADES of lore (most of which was personally created, approved and connected together by Lucas himself) so we could get 2 simplified TV shows and a remake of Episode IV.

Nute Gunray is severally underrated IMO

The Clone Wars show is based

The old one or the new one from Disney?

2008-2013 one

holy shit please tell me the name of that guy or somebody post a youtube video with this sound PLEASE

Did he really turn down the role? I don't buy it. I think the Jews at Disney really wanted to distance themselves from the prequels, even axing McGregor's uncle.

I second this.

Mars Bar

Gooey Louie

PAYNUS

youtu.be/xuy3cC0ndhw

base