Took 17 pills (425mg) of DHP. What should I expect?

Took 17 pills (425mg) of DHP. What should I expect?

Bump

Spiders.

What the fuck is DHP? Cause it looks a lot like Benadryl

Kids these days sure are hard as fuck taking antihistamines and shit.

You should expect improved sinus patency and a huge interaction with anything else you're on. Faggot

He probably meant DPH, Diphenhydramine

spiders

Popped some benzos and downing beer. From GF's "secret stash".

A blackout

Probably mild sinus issues, and infrequent spiders

Pissed she's keeping this shit from me so fuck it.

Yea but it's still just Benadryl, and not hard at all.

You're only going to fuck your insides up trying to find a high out of OTC products.

Take a note from this guy. You wanna get weird then find something that was intended to do weird shit to you, not something to bring down swelling.

Cucked by a bitch and her pill addiction.

What should I expect?

a really bad thread

AGAIN.

WHY SO MANY THREADS ON THIS.

Been keeping count for a week on how she doses. She just refilled tonight in her little sock drawer. So I smashed a bunch. ZERO FUCKS

Cuz yours is gay.

Don't count, she'll figure out it was you, then you suggest you both engage in some mind-blowing blackout weird pill-sex

you little bitches go take 400mg and see shadows and lose touch with reality then

I was counting for science. She'd sometimes just take 2/ they're in half mg I just took 4 and smashing beers.

I like the idea. I just don't know why she'sbeing such a bbitch and holding out. I honestly don't care if she finds out. Serves her right.

For science, I like that response. Continue with your science, then continue to smash beers. Enjoy your night.

Just be "c'mon we could have been having fun this whole time, why hold out on me YA BITCH WHAT FUCK THE FUCK" minus the last bit there

Feels ok I guess. Mostly feel it allover mybody and in my eyes. Nothing too special yet.

a bad fucking time...

Yeah. Honestly I don't give a shit about em. But just the creepy sock boobie trap stash is a little strange.

>intended to do weird shit to you
>intended
niqqa you stupid

Did you check what the drug was by the imprint? For science?

I did. Hold on.

Opieeee your gonna feel chill & prob get some sweet audio pingers

You and OP can go rail eachother, you've both lost your mind.

Lorazepam

Obviously meant dph
You don't know what that does, obviously- give it a search

Little pink fuckers

Feels like eating weed.

Nice choice.

Yea man too many pharmacology classes must have me all retarded. I'll do that, thank you.

Pair of tiny socks bunched together with a thong string jammed in for boobie trap purposes. Beat that shit. Was empty yesterday. Counted 11 tonight.

People seem to love benzos and alcohol on here. I always took benzos with weed and would end up some fucked slurring mess. Don't you end up totally fucked? Do you just take it easy with the benzos till you find a level you're happy with?

Nice dubs.

Ya think?

I honestly don't know what the attraction is. Never done it until now. Just a long soft body mega buzz. Feel cloudy in my head.

You're going to be real dehydrated, probably feel like shit and start vomiting.

That's ativan not xanax. Almost as good, but not as strong of a kick. Lasts longer though.

the key to it is finding the sweet spot. Start with a little at a time and you build a tolerance quickly

Cloudy is the best descriptor. It's probably best to titrate until you find something you're comfortable with but it also takes the excitement out of it.

Too much and you'll wake up not remembering what you did though.

double vision, your balance can get pretty off as well. a nice euphoric feeling. you can get a bit antsy, irrigated and annoyed too if you dont go to bed soon after the peak kicks in.

its alright for jerkin the turkin, feels better when your buzzed off it when your having sex

Should have taken more I guess. I took half of what her biggest dose was one night. But she seems to take em all the time so I didn't want to fuck up. Now I know I should have matched her dose exactly for science.

I was addicted for maybe 4 years on and off. They were my favorite but i think they affect people differently. I used to get a almight feeling of not caring about anything while feeling pretty euphoric. some mates couldn't see the attraction though. Trust me. Not good that your gf is hiding them but 11 is a very low quantity for someone with a dependence so i'm not sure what the score is there mate

Is Benadryl a meme now?

Yeah i thought so. Alcohol would just make me black out cos i would normally have a stupid amount in my system before drinking

Yeah I know I researched it all. This is supposed to last way longer.

I've been prescribed benzos for almost 2 years and had to come off on my own because they stopped working. Benzo addiction is a motherfucker but they're amazing especially when you need them

spoodermens

See that's what pisses me off we've fucked plenty of times while I knew she was on it. We're always drinking too. Beer and whiskey. So while she's having a ride I'm just plain me. I almost feel cucked.

Try 0.5mg of ativan and slowly drink beers until you feel good. They act on the same part of your brain so they make each other exponentially stronger

I'm glad I never took them long enough to find out. Nicotine was the worst I know. Next came opiates after a three day bender on Percocet 10's, that was pretty fucked.

Yeah they're fucking awesome man. Tried to many times to have em in my life and still be sensible but I inevitably end up seriously hooked. Withdrawals are brutal i just don't think i can put myself through it again. You feel like there's something missing in your life once you've lived some of it on them with no fucks ever given

Good for you for stopping there. I was stupid enough to take xanax, klonopin, and oxy for over a year straight. Terrible withdrawal

You're not, she's gotta be enjoying the fuck out of sex, It is exponentially better on benzos.

Put some in her dinner then put it in her butt. She will suddenly realize how much she loves anal.

She puts about a dozen in the stash at a time for easy access. So when she goes to change bam. It's been refilled many times and she even set a special boobie trap this time. I think she has her suspicions.

bummer dude, my ex never took enough to get a buzz just super drowsy. i take 6-9 daily just to fall asleep and i only get a buzz from them now if i skip a few days without them and already am lacking sleep/tired af

This meme again.

It's cool breh, she's shy, she obviously cares what you think about her and maybe she doesn't want you thinking of her as some pill popper.

It's cute.

Totally happened last night. We had the best sex in a while fucked all her holes. I knew she was dosed.

Mate, don't sound good. Speaking from experience with that stuff, i went so insular on them. Lying becomes so easy and you don't really care about anything providing you can still take them all the time. A confrontation is really the only way you can go. Or steal the lot and wait for here to lose her shit, that can be your excuse because i know i went fucking mental when my gf found mine n took them. Can't really hide an addiction when you flip

This guys probably right. 0.5mg ativan isn't really much to worry about. You can buy that otc in some countries

I know she's worried about what I'll think.SShe'll probably figure it out after tonight though.

Taking both of these into consideration, I would honestly just let it be, confront her so she knows you know, and make sure she doesn't start taking a lot more out of nowhere.

Did 2 mgs

Just ask about it. Its not like she's hiding a bag of dope. She might have a legitimate reason to take them. Most people are very reluctant to talk about mental issues/anxiety etc. So be more supportive than confrontational and it could be helpful to her

Oh she likely will. Up all night on Sup Forums missing 4 pills. I'm not gonna say shit though.

Before I was ever prescribed benzos I took 150mg of xanax over the course of 4 days because it took my anxiety away. 2mg of ativan still isn't shit if you're looking at it from an addict point of view

Just keep an eye out for odd behaviour bro. The amount of times i said i was off em and just moved my stash. Realitically you're not gonnafind em everytime, but you will notice some strange things in the way she is if she continues to take them.

I thought about that and gave it a chance. But... Just the creepy way she hides them and her sneaky little routine. She's always making up excuses about why she's tiered or stomach hurts. Feels sick. Kinda tiered of the lies.

It's not here main stash just where access is easy so she keeps a dozen on hand. I'll bet there's a sack in her truck.

Stomach hurting would be NOT taking benzos.. With that statement it sounds like she has legit anxiety. I get intense acid reflux and projectile vomit when I have anxiety. Like I said a lot of people would rather not talk about their mental health

Hmmmm. Why the creepy stash then?

A nap. That's not enough to get delirious

Because if she's hiding the fact that she has anxiety she has to also hide what she using to get rid of it. Otherwise she's just doing drugs

I mean this with all the sincerity I possibly can OP, please do not fuck with DPH.

It may be alright the first few times, but it will give you one "trip" that will make you want to die. The hallucinations are nominal but the hangover is excruciating.

I beg of you OP, no more.

But as for what to expect: minor hallucinations, complete loss of balance and a mild to strong feeling of "whoah"ness.

I remember when I was 16 and it was the only "drug" I could get my hands on i'd pop 700-900 and watch old black and white movies while I was a delirious mess.

Anxiety
Dysphoria
Impending sense of doom
Feeling of dread
General mental discomfort
Physical discomfort
Akathisia / restlessness

Terrible drug above dosages of ~125mg. DXM is miles better.

Never had too many fun experiences Robotripping. Mainly felt sick and just plain fucking out of it.

What exactly is the "fun'' part about it?

would 4mg of klonopin and a beer be a good high?

>spiders, man
>spiderman
/thread

Decent so far for me. 4mg and four beers in.

If you have a tolerance yes. If not start with 1mg. Klonopin is some strong shit but takes about 2 hours to fully kick in

Klonopin is significantly more intoxicating that ativan and lasts way longer

So have a ride to go yet?

Shit

i've taken 2mg with no alcohol before and felt pretty good, but want something a bit more.

I'm telling you the hiding shit doesn't matter. Just ask her

Trust me. Do it. It's mad chill.

Just dont drink too much. Benzos are rarely fatal on their own. You're probably just gonna pass out anyways

What your saying is a good possibility. Medication easily turns into extreme self medication though. I always got RC benzos (etizolam & clonazolam were my favs) but i would also have legit xanax and vallium off my mate. He was prescribed xanax but would still order hundred of etizolams to chill and to take on pill/coke comedowns. They're too easily accessible

Hmmmmmm

Think about it once you've sobered up. Then take action

Just don't don't bitch out simply because you're sober

I'll think about it. Just seems so deceptive though. I know it's been goi going on for a long time too. I found a random diazepam one day during a move and confronted her. Sh just acted like she didn't know where it came from. Know I've made the connection. (Feels nice right now anyway)

They are very accessible. I get pressed xanax. They're everywhere and literally cost less than going to the Dr even with good insurance. Self medicating is the right word. Couldn't think of it. But if someone is self medicating then being supportive is the most helpful thing you can do and in turn will get them a legit prescription or give them the support they need to get over it

Put em I. The medicine cabinet then. I wouldn't give two shits like Tylenol or whatever. It's mostly the deception and also the varying degrees of dosages which always include alcohol.

Having a civil conversation never hurt anyone and if it's bothering you then you might as well have that conversion. She might just say she likes them... Obviously so do you.. Then she can be open about it