Hi Sup Forums. I was wondering if one of you guys could help me find an old creepypasta I read on here...

Hi Sup Forums. I was wondering if one of you guys could help me find an old creepypasta I read on here. It was about a guy who moved into to a new house and there was a bunch of scrolls above the doors. Long story short he thought the scrolls were supposed to keep spirits out but were actually keeping them in. Anyone remember this or know where I could find it?

Also general creepy pasta thread. Post some god tier no sleep tiers.

no, but i want hear it.

It's pretty awesome. I read it here a couple of years ago. I can't find it on Google though.

Anyone? I know you guys have some fucked up shit.

no one really cares about creepypastas anymore pal.

Anyone remember the one where the guys friend moves into an house and it's haunted? Eventually it pisses him off to the point he does lots of fucked up shit like whipping his dick and pissing on the walls and like draws some kind of demon thing and wipes his ass with it?

get the fuckoroooouuutttt

lurking

Old but I like it.

I know what pasta you're talking about. Wish someone had it.

bump

Enjoy Sup Forumsro's

im looking for a creepypasta where a meteor crash turns people into cannibals. well, something like that. i think it ended in the main character losing his teeth/eating some guy.

Anyone got that one with the porcelain or glass faced lady? Might have been a manikin idk

Oh fuck spooky

Fucking hell m8

My fucking sides Top Kek

.gif #nope

goddamn, that's some next level alpha shit

Fucking faggot spammers get out. SAGE

The expressionless maybe?

this suck

If you don't reply to this you're mother will die in her sleep. But you become a massive faggot who craves nigger cock

Yup. That was it.

Fucking checked.

No

Looks like you crave nigger cock now, faggot

can I make her suck my dick instead?

When you're so fucking alpha, you punch beings not of this realm.

Thats like that fucking Russian sleep shit. Too stupid and not scary at all. Just cringe edgy shit.

That's actually a really sad pasta, imagine after the doc's sacrifice the guys just died because of infections and not compatible blodtype