Feels thread

Feels thread
My gf left me last night over text, i gave my heart for her and tried to turn my life around for her

Help me out b

>pic related, its her

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/not_mike/melancholy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nudes ?

shameless self bump bc the only other feels thread just died

none, sorry

Did she say why?

she said it was because that i didnt seem to care about school
>i made mostly failing grades throughout high school
i was going to try this year to not fail any classes and pass all of them
i even did summer school which costs money where i live
she did this right as school was about to start

my best friend of 8 years also left the state because his dad is a cocaine addict
so now i dont have anyone left

How long had you two been going out? Also, how old are you two?

If you're both just passed high school age then forget about it. Move on, so much more to see and experience. It's really not worth getting messed up over a high school thing

almost 5 months, but we were each others first actual relationship

we are both still in highschool
im 17 and am a senior

she is 15 and is going to be a sophmore

we are still going to have classes together bc im a dumbass and sighned up for them before we were going out
>i wanted a way to get closer to her because i had liked her for almost a year

i loved her and she just threw it all out for such a stupid reason
and it was all within 2 weeks
because she started acting really distant to me just last week

erryones getting dumped my man.

gf broke things up with me today.

but i think my circumstances are much different, we still deeply love each other, its just very long distance and she cant cope with the stress/commitment alongside of finishing university and finding a solid career. She wants us both to do well and not to sacrifice our educations/careers/goals for the sake of the relationship

Its tough. I dont know if i'll be able to cope for a while. Maybe we will get back together in the future if things work out. It really sucks.

anyway, have this song/remix i made out of my grief
>soundcloud.com/not_mike/melancholy

yea, she was the only thing motivating me to do anything

i dont know if i will even have the will power to graduate now.
i cant even think about her without wanting to cry

you're young man. It's bound to happen when you leave for college anyway. I can say from experience that a 5 month relationship is nowhere near important in the broad spectrum of things.

Trust me man. I'm just coming off of a 2 yr relationship at 22, a girl who I would consider marrying.

I've had my highschool gfs too, and cried my far share at those times as well. I can tell you one thing though, its nowhere near as painful as it could be. Pick yourself up, graduate and move past her.

Hey OP I feel for you I met this girl 7 months ago who I proceeded to fuck over and post her info on Sup Forums because I was salty I didn't get nudes.

well i guess, im trying to do everything i can to get her out of my head

i was in the thread from eariler where was doing his thing

there was alot of stuff in there that made me feel better. most of all was me getting rid everything that i had from her

i just told her that i loved her and that i hoped she was happy this way

im going to go with a bunch of my friends and hang out with them for the next two weeks so i can get my mind off her

>pic related it's her

she looks nice user

mine didnt ever send nudes, but i didnt care. i want to see girls in person rater than on my screen or something.. idk im i faggot :/

She's a 10/10 really witty and smarter than my dumbass she pisses me off sometimes but her words always make everything better I'm really sorry for your cutie loss OP

Underage

I know it hurts right now and all that faggy shit, user, but if she's the type of girl that's going to break up over text, you're better not getting even more involved. It's good that it's over. Just think about that, okay fag? It'll be okay. You'll be okay, we're here for you, faggo faggins.

Been there man. My fiance left me after being together for 5 years. Now I'm moderately successful and she's unemployed and fucking a sand nigger just for a place to stay. You're probably better off without her.

What do you do that makes you successful my wife of two years left me and she only gets by on the child support I send her.

I make about 80k a year as an accountant with 0 dependents and $300 per month rent with $140 for utilities. I'll probably be able to retire when I'm 50 as long as I stay away from women.

Thanks user, yours sounds a lot like mind tbh

She just made this all so fast, i was so happy and now i cant go a second without wanting to talk to her

I saw this in a thread earlier today it really helped me out in figuring out what i should do

>17
>dating 15 yr old
>going on like it actually means anything

Lol if real, wait til you hit the real world. Things only go downhill from there.

Also, enjoy your underage b&

I made 69k last year but now I'm divorced and working overtime and getting more hours a week I hope to make around 80k this year. I'm a hvac technician.

Thanks dude

I enjoy quality shit posts :D

>17
>"love"
aww how cute underage highschool autists who think they will be with their highschool sweethearts forever

faggot why the fuck are u so clingy and dependent on her

fuck ur the type of beta queer that bitches stay with because they think youd kill yourself or something if they left

Haha highschool girls were just fuck toys. I knew dating them would end up no where.

dont put her on your suicide note op, its not her fault she didnt realize you were this much of a beta cuck before she started dating you

17-year-old senior, most likely going to be 18 soon dating a 15-year-old sophomore. kek

Oy vey. You gentiles stealing all of our Chosen beauties!

I know your serious but ive been on here long enough not to be affected by you lot

Im sorry? I don't understand what that means lol

post her private info like snapchat and we'll get her back

She didnt have any social media

op go chase her.
and when you catch her
sucker punch her

Then how did she send you that I miss you snap don't pussy out OP you deserve revenge

Kek, thank you for that image

That wasn't me, that was another user

Genuine question, at what point does it stop being "fake/stupid/young highschool love" and start being a relationship that people would consider "real"?

Me and my girlfriend started dating at close to the same ages as OP, 15 and 16, then I turned 17 shortly after. We've now been together for over 4 years.

I might be incredibly naive, but I believe our relationship could last.

I hope for your sake it will user

My gf broke up with me 2 weeks ago... we been dating for about 4 years. Things was going great, I graduate next may with a guaranteed job making 100k with my uncle, she still has 2 years of school left but I'm 20 and she's 21. Pretry big hole in my heart right now but I'm just focusing on myself. Shit hurts though.

When you've lived together for a decent amount of years, and/or kids are involved. Especially when kids are involved. That's when shit becomes real, like when you are thinking "fuck, if this falls apart, I'm still gonna have to see this bitch for another 18 years at the minimum", unless you go full nigger and disappear on the kids.

I you believe that just listen to whatever problems she brings up. Started dating my ex when I was 17 and she was 18 and lasted 4 years but shit just built up I guess

user the best time to pick up a girl is your late 20s. When you're young and you've only been with 1 person, you begin to wonder what it's like with other people. It's like the candy analogy. Each candy has a different taste and there's tons of different kinds. We all want to find the best candy for us but how will you know when you've been eating the same one all this time?
Hope that makes sense. Most high-school relationships end. Not very often do couples end up getting married and if they do it usually ends in divorce. Unfortunate but that's just how the world is man. Don't go in thinking things will last forever. One of you will end up fucking up or something will fuck things up.
So again, the best age would be like 26+ to look for a long term relationship. Even then, it's not guaranteed you'll grow old together. It's hard enough to find the right one and even harder finding the right one that thinks YOU are the right one.
Sorry if it sounds so depressing and shit. Just speaking from my experience as well as my friends experience over the past 2 decades.

Preciate the advise on things just do not to one day think like damn what if we had just worked things out etc.

No, I get it, thank you. And I worry about exactly that, maybe I'm deluding myself by thinking that it's possible for this to last. But I want it to, and I know she does too. I just don't know. We're very compatible personality-wise, morally, etc. But she knows she's going to want kids some day, and I know that I don't. And I know she'd be willing to stay with me even if we never did have them, but. That's not the life she wants. I don't want to do that to her. It just sucks. I have a good life, but I don't know if I'd bother to continue if she wasn't in it.

Sorry, just venting. You don't need to be my personal physciatrist.

WOW sure is reddit in here

fucking dump the bitch who needs that drama?
shes slowing you down
quit wasting time on shit that isn't YOU
you need to develop yourself, youre still young
who gives a shit about whores?

fucking b what the fuck happened to you
man the fuck up and get on with your life
YOUR life
not her life
not your life devoted to her
YOUR LIFE
FUCK DRAMA
YOUR LIFE
FUCK DRAMA
YOUR LIFE
FUCK DRAMA

Another piece of advice is to never ever go back to a relationship. It just doesn't work and most of the time it just makes things worse along the way. If you two decide to break up, then stay broken up. Don't ever fall for the "I miss you" bs you'll be getting weeks after the split. That's what happens when you're with someone and become used to it. When things aren't routine like before, at least one of you will obviously miss the other(even in a mutual breakup). Point is, things end for a reason. Whatever happens in the past has happened already, just keep going forward instead of reliving the past. That applies to a lot of things in life. "NO RAGRATS"

It happens, user.
Shit just happens. You may see no good reason for it, or you may feel betrayed or lied to.

All you can do is tell yourself that you're better off this way. Hopefully you'll start believing that.

Low test male detected. Cut your dick off to prevent any chance of your weak offspring living

Oh completely, I've seen to many friends and family members do this. Missing being with someone is normal, but if you broke up, you did so for a reason. You wouldn't be dating your ex because of her herself, but rather to just be in any relationship whatsoever. And that's not healthy.

When you move past something like this, feelings get complicated and strange.

Sometimes, memories of my ex just surface for no reason, as if trying to make me feel something. I never do. Every time, I feel like I'm being asked a question whose answer has simply stopped existing.

Well man, maybe your opinion on the kids will change later on. It's always possible to have kids late in life.
I personally don't want to have kids until I'm financially stable enough. It's hard to be a struggling parent man. For me, kids are part of my end goal. I'd love to instill my morals and values into my child and hopefully watch them grow up to be successful in their own lives. It's like a continuation of your own being in a way.
Anyway, if you don't want to have kids at all then obviously nothing will change your mind about it. Still, it will cause some problems in the relationship. In a relationship, you have to have goals and share the same goals with each other. That's part of the package.

Just because you aren't secure in your masculinity doesn't mean everything else isn't as well.

Sorry to fill the thread up with girl problems but fuck it, I can't help it.

I love this girl, she loves me. But we live on other sides of the planet. We came forward with our feelings for each other, but because of the distance we agreed it would be best to just be straight up with our feelings but not get into a relationship as it would be too hard. We agreed that we were allowed to see other people and that we were in no way exclusive. We just knew we had feelings for each other.

This has caused problems in the past. I've kissed a couple girls and she never likes it, but she always gets over it as we agreed that it was okay for us to do this shit. But this time, I made out with a girl that I was seeing a couple months ago. She flipped out, I'm now blocked on everything.

I don't know what to do.

Not him but the person he replied to is literally saying he doesn't know if he can continue without this person. How can one person have that much power over someone else? I'll be dammed if I ever let another person affect my life in such a negative way. That dude might not be able to graduate just because of a breakup. All that hard work and money wasted for nothing. I don't want to see anyome fail in life because of some bs like that. It's just ridiculous.

I don't think my opinion on kids will ever change, there is no part of me that has any desire for any aspect of parenthood. I don't have the best father and I don't doubt that that has severely jaded my feelings towards fatherhood. But everyone knows chicks dig guys with daddy issues. Anyways.

And my goal is just her. To get married and live together and grow old together. To put all my time and energy into her, and not into a kid. That's what would truly make me happy. It's just heart-wrenching that that might not be enough to make her happy too.

People feel things different ways, and they can't help that.

You might love surfing, for example, and be willing to give up almost everything "normal" in life to pursue this dream, and you'd basically have no choice but to do this because of how strong your feelings toward it are. But just because I wouldn't ever do the same, it doesn't make your feelings towards this passion any different.

Basically, just because you'd feel or act a certain way in a certain situation doesn't mean everyone else would feel or act the same way, no matter how extreme those feelings or actions might be. Just, don't judge. People are strong and weak in different ways.

Nothing. You're blocked. There's nothing you can do, so get over it.
One thing about long distance relationships is that they NEVER work unless the two people actually meet up. Sometimes even when they meet up, their feelings might change about each other when interacting with each other in the real world.
It sucks to spend a bunch of money to go meet someone you have feelings for and it just doesn't work out like you both thought it would. I don't ever do ldr but many people I know have. The best way to make it work is to take a chance and have one of you move to the same area(usually the guy has too). Out of all the ldr I've witnessed, only one ended happily ever after. The two moved in with each other after a couple of years and then later on got married. I think it'd because they took the chance, the chance that not a lot of people are willing to take.
For your situation, it doesn't matter. Like you said, you're blocked. Don't bother with her anymore. No need to waste your time and hers playing games with each other.

Humans sure ate strange fucking creatures huh lol. To this day we still don't completely understand ourselves as people.
Anyway, I honestly have no idea what you were talking about in your post. Sorry lol.

Well user. Just let her know without being blunt about it. Meaning, don't just say that to her bluntly. Show her and let her know how much you care for her and how important she is to you. If the topic of kids does come up, figure out a way to let her know you are 100% sure you don't want kids. Just don't tell her in a way that will make her think badly about you.
Ah, your situation is very rough. If a woman wants to have kids someday you can't deny her that. You just can't.

But it's hard. I have really strong feelings for this girl.

Late night melancholy, I was going over some old things to sell for funds to pay off some college debt when I found a crappy old ribbon someone gave to me. She wasn't my girlfriend but she might aswell have been. I'll greentext story because I don't need sleep for another few minutes.
>Not pretypes

This kid is literally me except im in my 20's so it actually fucking matters.

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA youre fucking trash

u literally made all this from nothing and now u lost her

you fucking deserved it

Damn you are so fucking autistic

>we still deeply love each other, its just very long distance
That was a bullshit reason 200 years ago, when it's still a bullshit reason.You two didn't really love each other,or one if not both of you was getting some on the side.

its okay op, my girl left me over text the night before it wouldve been 15 months together, and i had planned most of my life around her. shit happens, you get over it. mostly.

Please stop.

Be a man and move on.

Why the fuck are you even entertaining the conversation?

It is like you want this drama/heartache.

What a faggot.

why did she leave you?

Lol, you're paranoid as fuck Aidan. Almost as much as she is. You both need to go and get your heads checked.

i got dumped by my gf of 2 years via fb message and blocked one random night, messed me up for a long time, still think about her daily, dont fall into that

She does deserve better than your pathetic ass.

No matter what happens tonight, she will end up leaving you.

And that is a good thing.

You are fucking undeserving garbage.

this nigga gets it

>I know I said I love you, but you live 3 hours away and there's this guy Daquan at uni and he lifts every day and he asked me out for drinks and I guess it's just...you know being in uni is really stressful and I dont really have time to maintain a relationship right now
>oh. I understand.
>phew, Daquan! he said it's cool! We can do it guilt free from now on!

Quit being a fucking pussy bro, it hurts right? Remember that shit, it reminds you that you're still alive. It's going to sting for awhile kid, but eventually you'll meet another chick who's probably just as cool or even more so. Then you'll meet another, and another, etc..... You're going to meet the ONE eventually, and if not, hey at least you've got memories right? Life is short...don't dwell on the uncontrollable.

holy shit this guy cucked himself SO HARD

Wtf user, I write 2 fucking paragraphs for you and all you give me back is a sentence? YOU'RE BLOCKED, GET OVER IT. She won't unblock you and if she does, FUCK HER. Don't have time in life to be wasting it for another person.

Holy fucking shit. Honestly don't know what to say about this.
In the grand scope of things, it might seem autistic(and tbh it is) BUT it seems like you both were nothing but two FWBs. Fuck buddy's. What that chick said is true, dating does not mean you're exclusive to one person. You can date as much people as you want but calling it an open relationship is... Weird. Idk much about your situation but fuck open relationships. Just call it for what it is, being fuck buddy's.

it's not the end of the world dude, you'll get through it. i just recently broke up with my bf, it sucks yea, but we can make it. :)

seeing as how ur on here posting her pic in retaliation i can see why she dumped u, fggt.

yo stop with her

you are a mental match but not a physical match

Just and focus on developing your self.

it is beautiful that you can be truthful with her but you shouldnt have to use words to convey everything. You shouldnt have to say that you want to be a great person for her(your significant other not necessarily her).

Go become the perfect husbando to an imaginary waifu for now and youll walk into her life just as much as shell walk into your.

this shit thought isnt going to end well. Do your best to stay steady and stay on the path to bettering your self. YOU GOT THIS

LOL
>That fucking face when you were the Daquan

I honestly can't stand girls who can't stay committed in a relationship. Gotten into a fair bit of trouble because a couple of the girls I've been with over the years ended up having bus. Thankfully it's mostly the young ones.

what the absolute fuck are you talking about?

the guy is a little bitch, yes, but his girl is a giant dirty dishrag whore! He should have dumped her the second she said she wanted an "open relationship"

"open relationship" means she wants a free pass to fuck hundreds of guys and then rub it in his face, putting up selfies of her kissing other guys on facebook and shit. He'll be her go to when she has nothing better planned, or if she needs a favour because he'll be completely cucked and he'll have to do things for her to get any of her time, because she'd prefer to be at the club fucking any guy who looks good in skinny jeans. And he wont be able to complain about it, because he agreed it was cool

Fuckin' A.

do well for yourself op

This is literally me (except I didnt make the chick drop me, high 5 op) but im in my twenties so this shit actually matters.
Fuck im so sad.

>I honestly can't stand girls who can't stay committed in a relationship
This is a dyke from tumblr trying to troll ,only a woman has this kind of thought proccess

yep

women set them selves up with "passes" so they dont shatter their self imposed delusion of grandeur.

Honestly its not just women but losers in general, dont waste your time with a loser.

OP. fucking stop to be that soccer ball laying on the ground so everyone who can walk by can play with it for how long they want and then leave you alone.

>Open Relationship
I don't know why this shit is even called relationship. Dude. If she loves you then she wouldn't need to meet other guys.
smh
She is using you and you are the one beeing too pussy of telling her how you feel.
She uses your fear of breaking up to let her do whatever she wants.
FUCK HER. DUMP HER AND NEVER SEE HER AGAIN.
BE A MAN OP NOT A FAG.

That. I want that.
I have no friends though? How do I get the candy?

looks like a feminazi