Why didn't they just kill her off? She's hasn't been in any of the movies since and has no sign of coming back at all

Why didn't they just kill her off? She's hasn't been in any of the movies since and has no sign of coming back at all.

Instead they have to come up with lazy excuse for them "taking time apart" and Tony lazily explaining how suddenly he was back after blowing up his suits.

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL THAT?

Because they didn't know that they would get spider-man back, so now want Tony to fuck Aunt May and be the new Peter's uncle.

Bravo Marvel! Up up up up upvote Reddit Style! :D

>dat snydercuck desperation
Stop embarrasing yourself, pustule.

They're already branded as official fucking idiots for liking BvS. Why reply to a mouthbreather who can't read?

aunt may only has eyes for tchalla

Why doesn't she want to come back? Does she think she's too good for these movies?
Why even hire her in the first place?

reminder

she wanted the attention of the fat manchildren since chris martin was banging jlaw instead of her. like you for example you fat manbaby watching kid movies

>Why doesn't she want to come back?

Marvel craft services won't make her $200/serving smoothies for her.

>seven limes

>she wants me to eat and live like a mexican
no thx senpai

>8 limes
Why?

Has anyone shopped goop's head onto the whycantiholdalltheselimes guy?

Who lied to her? I've seen sheboons with full shopping carts paying with EBT/stamps.

tequila!

I'd imagine her limousine liberal friends fed her that horseshit and she decided to shop at Whole Foods for this shit.

Why are people who live on food stamps allowed to have children?

Pepper is best girl

Poor people develop a peak and valley sort of spending habit borne out of the nature of living paycheck to paycheck.

They buy all their groceries at once, celebrate, or indulge themselves in anything once a month.

y this bitch need like twenty limes

she must be a cat because she has nine limes

It's incentivized. They get more gubment money for each child they have.

I've gotten far more groceries, including fucking steaks, for less than 29.

>Why are people who live on food stamps allowed to have children?
Why wouldn't they be?

DCkeks are pathetic they aren't true cinephiles like us Marvel Nerds right boys XD

because they just make it all up as they go along, not to mention juggling 30 contracts at the same time, any of whom could just decide they're too good for capeshit at any moment

Its literally the healthiest thing you could ever do.

Has nothing to do with brand recognition. BvS was a fucking trainwreck that only contrarians, trolls, and those few retards who unironically believe them appreciate.

>refried beans
>tortillas
>fried ground beef
>churros
>healthy

It adds to the fact that Tony is in a bad state emotionally. So it seems more justified went he attacks Bucky And Steve.

She may be back. But I bet she wants more cash and she's probably a cunt to work with . I don't know though. Who cares, Tony's got aunt May to slay.

I can't hate her.

I find her rich girl naivete cute.

Like a child with a block puzzle.

There's no lard or meat in the picture though.

Mexicans don't eat what she posted. They eat what I listed.

I liked it.
Sorry I don't subscribe to the hivemind.
Go back to your cuck fantasies of Daisy Ridley being BLACKED

Nah, you fall firmly under the "legitimately retarded" category. I didn't leave you out.

Then why bring it up?

You're getting triggered just because you saw tortillas.

What? I live in a border town. Grocery shoppers crowd around the ground beef, canned foods, and Jesus candle aisles, not the lime section.

>not eating lettuce lathered in lime juice
>not eating diced tomatoes lathered in lime juice
>not eating mouthful of peas then biting down on a lime to mask the terrible taste of peas
>not eating corn on the cob lathered in lime juice
>not making limeade

>jesus candle aisles
have you seen anyone buy one of those? I know they go batshit crazy for their santa muerte ones

I have no way of knowing what you posted, so I'll say is a faggot, and leave it at that.

I've seen some carts with a candle or two in 'em, yeah.

Why are her clothes still on after falling into a fire?

>Marvel
>killing off a character

>I can't count

I posted . Mexicans don't have what you'd call healthy diets and they certainly don't buy what Gwyneth Paltrow posted. That's all I was saying.

>Yensen returns to save Tony from Thanos

she'll show up in iron man 4 and act like they weren't on a break like they were in civil war

I see you can't stop talking about BvS.
Don't blame you, IM3 is as forgettable as it gets for you.

>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why Sup Forums connects with Marvel more.

Nope.

Tony will begin a gay relationship with Bruce Banner because Disney progressive

Why is George Miller there?

Opinions are subjective not objective.
Fact is, if you legitimately think Marvel movies are better than DC, you're fucking retarded.

They needed somebody talented to make their point.

So by your logic if I call you a retard for liking something, then I'm retarded, but if you call me retarded for liking something else, that's okay?

Sounds like tard logic to me. You don't have to give me another (You). I'm done talking.

>I'm done talking

I hadn't noticed with all of that slurping from sucking nigger cocks you worthless faggot.
Here's to hoping you get into a car accident that permanently disfigures you.

Oh fuck you

>He doesn't like peas

Should say capeshitters. They're all fucking idiots.

>getting mad

>not being mad all of the time

>one avocado
>one dozen eggs
>eighty fucking carrot foods
>45 fucking limes

What the fuck is with this bitch? Does she rub them on her shower stall just in case somebody else's water was missed?

That's depression, user. It's a bitch to get through, but trust me when I say it's worth it.

is this not supposed to be a lot of food? I dont understand

For 29 bucks it's a laughable amount.

You can get much more food for 29.

what kind of family eats a dozen eggs in a week

>mfw I live off $20 a week

Imagine you only had $30 to pay for all the food your family ate for a week. You go to the store clutching that $30 like your life depended on it, because in this case it does. You walk into the store and make a beeline to the lime section. You buy as many as you can carry. Hunger be damned, you're getting all the limes. You come home to your children, their skin a sickly green. They beg and plead with you, "Please mama, no more limes!" But all you have to show for your adventure to the supermarket is limes. You say "Man, I really limed my pockets, didn't I?" as you chuckle quietly, one of your malnourished kids finally ends their cruel joke of a life. The point is when you only have $30 to feed your family for a week, why would you spend it on a bag of fucking limes? They go with practically nothing. How is a single avocado going to feed your family for a week?

I can get more food at a restaurant for $29, tip included, than she did.

Where the fuck are you from? I go through five dozen in about a week.

She only lasted a matter of days before calling quits on this. What a dumb cunt. Why wouldn't she do some research or at the very least a trial run before this?

Daily reminder that they said the treatment "stabilized" her, not completely removed the powers, so technically she should be more useful to the Avengers that Arrow Man and Slut Girl.

Negro. You can get more than that on $30 and I'm in Canada eh

>mexican
True mexicans eat mexican junk food most times, especially for dinner (The most important meal in our diet).

BTW Mexico is the most obese country in the world since 2013 or so.

How much is that in smoothies?

I'm pretty sure they're the most obese because they guzzle a 2L of coke daily

>Select all the food

This is one of the main reasons, but unhealthy food is certainly the second one.

Back in the 70s and 80s (Some places even the 90s), women were housewives and they made their food, so most bussines and factories took a rest between 2pm and 4pm (The famous siesta time), so the man had time to go to his house and eat his meal and a small rest.

Nowdays both the husband and the wife need to work to get money, and most services, small bussiness, factories, etc... just adopted the american/european model of working 8-10 hours in a row, with 30-60 minutes to have a meal. so it's natural that people go to the nearest restaurant or food cart, to get their meals.

Because I don't want to pay for someone else's mistake

who the fuck buys 12 limes at the grocery store

>people can't survive in their own and need to be helped even for the most basic needs
>not skilled or smart to get a job, or simply lazy
>It is ok for them to bring more people to the world

If I were in charge, People without a house, a job and small saving account, wouldn't have rights to reproduce.

Me, Like every week

I tried this challenge, 1 Week worth of groceries for $29, I still have the receipt

I bought

Whole Milk - 1 Gallon - $4.09
Honey Cheerios - 21.6 oz - $3.99
Bananas - 7 large ones - $1.38

Sausage Links - 12 oz - $3.89
Honey Cheerios - 21.6 oz - $3.99

Rice - 5 pound bag - $3.99
Chicken thighs, 8 big pieces, - $7.79

Bread - one loaf - $1.99
Tuna - 3 cans - $2.79
Breakfast:

1 cup of milk
1 cup of Cheerios

morning snack

1 Banana + 1 Cup of milk shake

Lunch

1 Chicken Thigh
1 1/2 cups of rice

Afternoon snack

Sausage links + 1 cup of rice

Dinner

Tuna sandwich

I made it to the end of the week, surprisingly I wasn't hungry, I didn't eat up all the sausage links and I had a shit load of rice left, what surprised me the most is that I could eat meat (chicken, tuna and sausage) every day and get a moderate amount of protein (80-100g) at a budget

However, If it had to live like this, I would probably go big and buy in bulk a month's worth of stuff with $29x4 = $116

and I would buy my protein powder which is $40 for ~60 25g protein servings, and take 2 daily on snacks to reduce meat and buy other stuff

I'd have to say this was a great experience, before that I used to waste $400-500 a month of food, now I'm down to $200~ including my supplements

Nigga wit 100 fucking limes here.

>eating Cheerios
It is a unhealthy as eating a candy bar, even a french toast is healthier.

this image triggered the fuck outta /ck/

>muh grains
>muh bread
am i on /fit/?

I'm not concerned about grains or bread, but the obscene quantity of sugar in the cereal.

it was an actual good use of the character offscreen. Having her in the movie would have diluted Tony's grief. I liked that.

The fact that it's happening in such a high profile movie and it looks like cheap TV explaining away the absenteeism of a certain character doesn't help, I'll give you that.

Exactly.

Should be buying Pasta instead of tropical fruit

why so many leafy greens, you're buying food so you don't fucking starve, you're not buying food to go into a diet

Why did she quit?

She's been in every Iron Man movie. She's an Iron Man character, doesn't need to be in the rest...

It's like asking why Portman wasn't in non-Thor movies.

Here's the thing user.

You have fallen into the trap of applying an adult mind to a childish subject and expecting it to make sense.

It shows she shops at Wholefoods or some expensive Beverly Hills supermarket and is out of touch with average poorfag.

Oh user, you made me laugh like never before.
Please make sweet love to me.

Also... Where is the picture with the lines supposed to be? Mexico? I can't be bothered to search her tweets.

>dellusional richfag overpays for groceries the image

Holy shit, not even triggered, I literally lol'd.

>all the limes

It's more hilarious than enraging t bh family

I know someone who has a bigger social security check and only gets 16$ in food stamps. I really don't even get the point