Hey Sup Forums how do I lose weight fast? I heard about fasting, is that safe?

Hey Sup Forums how do I lose weight fast? I heard about fasting, is that safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj56aCnzJrOAhXBMGMKHThGD_gQFggkMAE&url=http://www.ossh.com/ketogenic/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf&usg=AFQjCNESDdvHuL1PW7FN1zpZPV88FhPQFw
yahoo.com/beauty/man-didnt-eat-for-382-days-but-somehow-lived-115956502923.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-OzMliBX2NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Losing weight fast isn't the way to go you usually end up putting that weight back on.
Weight loss is simple, simply expend more calories than you take in

I know that, but I tried that but it just won't work.

Not OP, what if you've been the same weight for several years?

yes it does you fat fuck. Pick up some goddamn weights. Losing and maintaining your weight loss is a lifestyle change, not a quick fix. Holy shit i hate fat people.

then you're not doing it right

Protein Sparing Modified Fast
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj56aCnzJrOAhXBMGMKHThGD_gQFggkMAE&url=http://www.ossh.com/ketogenic/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf&usg=AFQjCNESDdvHuL1PW7FN1zpZPV88FhPQFw
I'm doing this right now
heard about it from /fit/
before that i was just going to starve myself lol

drugs yo

...have a sadistic cunt cut your appendages off, sew em up and nurse you back to 100%.

Eat clean, Drink lots of water, and Exercise. that's all there is to it.

Start running a 5 gallon bottled water route in the middle of summer with no air conditioning. I've lost 40 lbs in 6 weeks.

Pokemon go

Lol no shit.

Fasting is safe.

yahoo.com/beauty/man-didnt-eat-for-382-days-but-somehow-lived-115956502923.html

Another fast happened a few years ago. The guy was under doctor supervision and just took vitamin supplements.

Look into water fasting. While you're starving yourself you can read about calories and how not to eat like a fatass.

>holy shit i hate fat people

Txc.. Its really fun at parties too. Makes you active and thisty af. Drink water no sugar at all. Lost 50 ponds.

>inb4
>b-but i'm autistic and don't know how to ask
sticky my big fat friend

Slow weight loss is the best weight loss. losing 1-2 pounds a week is considered healthy. If you lose weight fast then you will gain all of that back and more

fasting is not a good option. see, your body will get energy from somewhere, if you dont it eat anything, your body will star to eat itself. and muscle goes faster than fat. so yes you will lose weight, but you will still be fat.

this, and dont forget your stomach has acid in it, if you dont eat something your stomach will burn itself.

that doesn't matter. I am telling you this from experience. Just eat healthy, don't over eat ( 3 meals a day or 5 small meals will do), go to the gym. Believe me man, at first you won't feel like going to the gym and everyday you go it will seem harder and harder but you need to pull through. Have 1 cheat day a week and stay focused on your goal. In the first month you will feel like you can do it and you got used to it but around the second month you are gonna feel like giving up. That's when you give it your all. If you can stick to it for 6 months then it becomes part of your life. Live everyday with not the thought of "should I go to the gym?" but the thought of "at what time should I go today?" Personally I love going in the morning. Wake up eat breakfast and go to the gym, after that you will be motivated the rest of the day to eat healthy and stick to your diet. Losing weight fast is stupid and unhealthy. You eventually crash and begin eating again and gaining it all back fast and more. Plus if you lose weight fast you will be all flabby. Losing weight slowly with some muscle training keeps you from getting flabby and makes it harder for you to gain it back

Fuck of back to /fit/ lazy bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=-OzMliBX2NE

This

>the gym meme
lol

Chop chop a leg fag

PSMF
go ask /fit/ noobs

Want to lose weight as fast as possible, without surgery?
Eat a solid 60% green vegetable 40% lean protein diet (chicken, fish, turkey)
absolutely ZERO sugar. Sugar causes the body to create insulin, and insulin retains body fat.
Want to lose weight even faster? Portion out 2000 calories (or less) into 6 meals, starting right when you wake up to 4 hours before bed.
Drink lots of water, and 8 hours sleep.

No you cunt. Weight is determined by energy input minus energy output.

nope fasting isn't safe

run a 500 calorite per day deficit, you'll lose 1 pound of fat per week, maximum that's safe

also you should just accept from the beginning that you're probably gonna be pretty hungry all the time if you actually commit to this and that it'll take several months to see any results

He will see a result of -1 pound per week though...

Cocaine is my preferred diet

yeah but it'll take a couple months for the pounds to add up to become an apparent weight change that people can notice by looking at you

As everyone is trying to give their own obnoxious advice. To answer your question, fasting can be an effective way to lose weight but not keep it off. That would be changing your diet, and keeping yourself fit. Most fat people you see tend to stay around the same weight right? Even though 'fat people' vary in size. It's because everyone tends to have their own eating habits in terms of how much they like/want to eat. Honestly, being fat is entirely a mindset and if you are willing to change then your body will too, just need to replace the bad empty foods with good nutritious food. A type of fasting that actually works and isn't very dangerous whatsoever is Intermittent fasting. 16 hours off food and 8 hours on (Normally the first 8 hours of the day), eat what you feel like. It works because over the 16 hours your body expends all the carbs you fat and starts eating your fat. Fat people tend to eat too many carbs in comparison to the other macros (Even fat) and your body consumes carbs first as energy which is why it works, in short anyways. What you could do is some intermittent fasting, get to the weight you like, change your diet and start working out, in that order. Don't be too jumpy cause humans don't like change, ease yourself into it. If you fuck up it's fine just keep the mindset. I use this type of fasting while I'm cutting. Work out in the morning and mow down whatever the hell I want; rice, chicken, eggs. Lose about a pound a day until I stabilize at whatever my body likes to be at (For me it's roughly 8% body fat)

Very impressive results fatty keep it up

Sure. Also it might in fact take up to four weeks to see a stable weight loss due to differences in hydration. I just remembered

Change to ketogenic diet and kill the gym.

50 ponds???

That IS a lot of water!!

How tall and how much do you weigh now?

Started 1 month ago

Diet program:
24y/o male 180cm tall 72 kg recomended intake 2200 kcal (for just existing), dietery recomended intake 1600 kcal (and no Im not strictly on 1600kcal I just eat stuf day by day that is written in the menu)

exercise
Again predetermined for the whole month exercising at home (there is a gym version included, but im poor as fuck so...yea)
Doing what the plan tells me to do they are about 30-45 minutes long exercises with one day in the week as rest day.

Results are sloooow as fuck but in a month I lost 2 kg but what is important to me I am able to do the exercises faster now (and since I wasnt a total fatso by body looks leaner-or what ever you call it in english)

As some people sad, no fast diet will work you will just gain weight after you go on a pizza killing spree, Also no diet exercise plan will work if you dont stick with it until it becoms a habit. After a month it is still not a habit to me (I just go along with the schedule easly)

Go to Fit and read about some stuff (sticky first) Change the basics first 1. What you eat on a daily basis 2. how much you move

Later you can add protein suplements and the like, I started experimenting on protein powder because it helps the muscle after lifting weights (3 times a week I have those 45 min your favorite exercise shit... it says bycicle, running, swimming. I changed it to mountain hiking and trying to make all three weight lifting days....)

> macro dieting
learn it, and stop saying stupid shit like, 60/40 ratios and how many calories in and out of the body

This guy knows what he is talking about, the 40% menu he described is basicaly what my diet recomends / consists off
I just keept sugar in the form of energy bars when i go into the mountains

Eat less.
Exercise is complementary to weight loss, but won't save your hide if you eat too much.

I was almost 96kg when I started eating less (~1500kcal per day - at least that's the goal), and about 60 days in, I'm at 88.5kg today.

Not a single unit of exercise.

Just watch what you eat, mate, and count them calories.

Cont.
I can eat three meals/day and I can have anything I want, they just have to stay within my macros. Exercise is benifical in this process also.

Why do you want to loose weight? 72 kg for your height seems ideal

I eat 1200kcal a day, run everyday and lift every other day. I lost 22 pounds in four weeks.

Don't listen to dietary bullshit. Just burn more calories than you take in, simple as that. All these people promoting weird fucking food schedules are pussies who dont want to go hard.

They want to lose weight but not eat less than 2000kcal a day. Whilst they sit in their ass all day burning nothing. You can eat what you want, just dont go over 1200kcal. I even got so far with 1400kcal in the weekend, and even got away with eating something unhealthy now and then.

Pussy fatties making excuses to not make it hard. You must feel the pain of losing weight, know that it not goes away by itself.

If you think 1200kcal is too low, I feel fucking fine. Haven't had this much strength and stamina in 7 years.

Cont. Of
> Macro Dieting
I am able to eat three meals every day, but they have to be within my macros I consume, and exercise is benefical.

this must be very beneficial to op

fucking faggot

fuck you, nigger. Want me to tell you how to do it as well!?

It is the problem with me is that I am weak as fuck, cant do even 10 pushups, or 3 pull ups.

I just started the diet part to change what I intake, more protein and vegtables less shit food.

and Exercises are mostly on point as in I get a work out, I am getting faster doing them, and with the 45 min weight lifting days I plan to switch over to lifting weights completely.

At this moment its mostly wanna get rid of some extra body fat and get my body used to exercising 6 days in the week.

op said "Hey Sup Forums how do I lose weight fast?"

fuck off back to /fit/ you narcissistic gymfag fuck

Well it is /b the refuge for all of procrastinating humanity

BOI, MACRO DIETING IS THE EASIEST WAY TO GO FOR LOSING WEIGHT

I'd say you should try to stay the same weight for a while
With a low calorie intake and some exercise your fat should slowly be replaced by muscle. The weight stay the same but your gain muscle and loose fat!

>Hey Sup Forums how do I lose weight fast?
You don't. It's a lifestyle change, unfortunately.

do sit-ups. easy to start doing them and you can do more in just a few days of starting and helps you if you are insecure about your abs

INTERMITTENT FASTING, DUDE. Also, be physically active.

Im not loosing much eather way, 2kg in the whole month with a lot more exercise than before means im not strictly holding on to the 1600kcal limit (I love cooking)

They are big part of the exercise plan already yea.

>>/fit/

> Download MyFitnessPal
> Look Up whataremymacros.com
> Answer the questions
> Put macros into MyFitnessPal
> Only worry about Fats, Carbs, and Protein.
> Attempt to get those all to the highest they can get to on MyFitnessPal
> Log your foods that you eat
> Seem as your doing weight tracking cont. it
> Every day switch it out: Legs, Back, Shoulders, and Arms
> Start to see gains in about 1 month

This life, if you do choose, it is about begin on the dot with foods.

This is true.

what do you cook?

Is there a particular body style you're aiming for or do you just want to get stronger?

You can't. If you need 2000 calories a day to survive and eat nothing, then the max you can lose per day would be about 1/2lb (c. 250g) as a 1 lb (454g) of fat is worth about 3600 cal. And your body would burn it#s own muscles and organs.

If you eat 7000 calories in a binge your body will store a lot of the 5000 excess as fat

tl;dr - you can always put weight on faster than you can take it off, as it's not a zero sum game

Fuck off, see You can lose weight fast if you are not a lazy fat bitch.

On the off days when the schedule says lunch at your wish, I usually take igreedients from the diet plan and prepare them differently. All sort of stuff, curry, pasta is very modifiable, soups so on and on
Stronger is the objective for now, a bit later I will be focusing on trying to get my upper body to look body buildish, broad shoulders, muscular arms, developed abs, Lower body I will most likely just keep strengthening stuff I need for slacklining, parkouring (so muscles you use for jumping as high and far as possible)

I am not a lazy bitch, wtf?

Op asked to lose weight fast, no one gave him an answer but me.

Everyone ignoring this is making lazy excuses.

Trying to exercise whilst overweight is totally a motivation killer. Op could lose 40 lbs in 8 weeks and then start a sustainable diet. (1800kcal or so).

You dont need a fucking lifestyl change to start. You can lose weight really fast and after that change your diet. The lost weight will be an extra motivation.

u dont need 2 exercise, fasting is too restrictive and dumb..you wont lose much more weight from fasting than if you just ate a packet of ramen and shit. thats what i did 2 drop 80lbs in 3 months i ate 1 packet of ramen a day for 3 months and ate nothing else lolz i doubt u got that willpower tho

You need vitamins and fibers though.

But yeah, even if you eat a lot more than a pack of ramen (800-1200kcal) you'll lose weight incredibly fast.

Lazy Cunt -> Productive Cunt; Lifestyle Change. You can have both or neither.

This is the best answer OP. You can lose weight fast but unless you have a healthy daily routine you will gain the wieght back for sure. Theres no easy way out sorry man

Youre gonna die brotha

Agreed.

Fasting: Meaning; Ablity to turn yourself into SKINNY FAT!

Naruto is dat u?