So was it a good movie?

So was it a good movie?

i have not seen it
no it was not

no

almost as disappointing as you were to your parents.

fuck no, it was as bad or worse as BvS considering this is the 13th MCU movie

i havent seen that movie before but thank you for asking

I was really bored. I only liked Ant-Man and Spidey

Gods of Egypt was better.

It was ok. The villain's plan relied a bit too much on complete chance. It was a lot of fun, though.

it was entertaining. And that's what marvel aims for. Good movie? ehh i dunno, 12 angry men is a good movie. This was fun (unlike BvS, which sucked)

It was shit

It's three movies at once. One and half of those movies are fantastic. The other 1.5 movies is a slog.

no. Ending battle was good, panther chase was good but everything else was as expected. Personally.
CA2>CA1>CA3

Wouldn't the words have to be in Russian and spoken aloud?

Not nearly as good as Winter Soldier, but there hasn't been a capeshit as good as Winter Soldier yet

Solid MCU entry. Not good, but Not Thor 2

It was.. okay.
..pretty good.

its an entertainer, not a story teller.
still not as much good feeling nor satisfaction as the avengers.

1. Guardians of the galaxy - Winter soldier
2. Avengers - iron man 1
3. Civil war - Avengers 2
4. Iron man 2 - thor 2 - Hulk
5. Cap 1, thor 1

-900000. Iron man 3 holy shit

ill say this about Cap 3 though.. it has some great factors, even if the story isn't smooth and compelling..
it introduced Panther and spidey in very good ways
it gave a good twist
BvS had the fucking obvious "No lets work together"
Cap 3 teased that with "5 super soldiers" and then said Nah we're not gonna be faggots about this.
Also, this can set up nicely into avengers 3..
everyone's split. then a threat to the universe comes along

It was okay. I liked the introduction of Black Panther, he actually turned out to be a pretty cool character instead of another way to pander sjw's. Didn't do much though.

Tony Stark's behavior made no sense to me

I like it, hes beat up since Ultron..
he fucked up and doesn't trust himself nor his team anymore
he wants the blood off his hands

Cap is noble and knows that it comes with the territory, the greater good

Best part was the manchurian canidate reference

There's also the fact that Cap wasn't directly responsible for completely destroying a city, leaving all of its citizens homeless and with no jobs or possessions. Tony has good reason to feel guilty. He doesn't have much of a reason to act like the whole team should answer for that, though. Wanda made a mistake, but Tony, Banner, and Thor are really the only ones who have consistently done more harm than good.

Holy shit it's that bad?

also goe back further
in avengers 1, iron man snapped at cap "We Are Not soldiers"
Cap knows what its like to lose soldiers, have casualties, but still know its the right thing to do
Tony doesn't want a single casualty.

I agree Banner has that guilt, so does Wanda..

don't think Thor does though, hes a life long warrior

Ok yeah I can agree with you on that part. I guess it's the way he was acting towards the end just got less sensible.

In particular it bothered me that he just left the rest of the avengers in prison at the end so Cap America could conveniently rescue them.

But maybe it's just that I like Iron Man as a character more than Cap America, and it bothered me that he basically turned into the bad guy.

eh, he's not the bad guy.

and I think he knew cap would free them anyways.

the way he acted at the end made sense, due to extreme trauma

I'm not talking about the damage they fail to prevent. I'm talking about the damage they actually cause themselves. Age of Ultron wouldn't have happened at all if not for Tony and Banner. And, no it's not even that Tony wants to save everyone and Cap knows that you can't save everyone. Tony was just ready to blow up the city with everyone still in it in Age of Ultron. The other members of the team were the ones who stopped him. Thor just shows up, fights his enemies on Earth, and then leaves with a huge smile. He doesn't even give a fuck. And that's just the destruction he's caused on Earth. Trusting the fucking God of Deceit twice has had some pretty terrible consequences in Asgard too. He's the worst hero. And Hulk can't even be considered a hero, really. Those guys are the real problem. But Tony is just fine with letting the whole team take the blame.

Yeah. It was good.

Tony know that Hulk is dangerous, first hand.. that thor can be potentially dangerous..
he wants to protect the earth from everyone, especially people like him, all the "enhanced"

Cap thinks theyre all heroes
Tony thinks theyre all potentially dangerous

Yeah, but Tony really shouldn't get a say on who is dangerous and who isn't when he's the one who has caused the most damage. Plus, Cap just doesn't want to have to answer to politicians who might have their own agenda. Tony is taking a bad deal out of guilt for the blood in his hands and dragging everyone along with him.

I can agree with this.

Im just gonna throw it out there.

Homecoming has to do with Spider Mans movie

I would have been just as entertained if it was just 2 hours and 15 minutes of Cap and Bucky fucking each other.

Okay, maybe a little bit more entertained.

But seriously it wasn't bad. Not as great as Winter Soldier though.

reminder that DCucks belong on >>>Leddit

Zemo is cute! CUTE!!

The AoS Season finale last night was better than the movie. With better crisis, fights, resolution, and tease of what's to come. Re-watch factor for the episodes are high.

The only thing I want to re-watch from CW is Aunt ToMay.

>Not nearly as good as Winter Soldier, but there hasn't been a capeshit as good as Winter Soldier yet

>He forgot Spider-Man 2

So, uh is >"neo"-board actually real?

ARGH YOU NEWFAG IS "A" NOT IS FUCK

>5. Cap 1, thor 1
The fuck?
No, really, what the fuck?

Most of it felt like a setup for future character movies and the avengers 3. It's a shame they muddled a Cap movie with all of this garbage when his story is already good on its own.

You are cute! B-Baka

The order of the trigger words is wrong

2/10, not ready to comply.